Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JeepersPeepers

Actually Charlotte I was working all day whilst my kid was doing school from home. It’s now 1am and I’m finally in bed catching up before I’m up at 6.30 to do it all again. Just because people weren’t at the park and don’t spend £40 on a vest doesn’t mean you’re better than them. I might be missing some of their life by working but at least I was a role model...not shouting and whining on social media and trying to flex how much I spent on something that won’t last. Pipe down 🙄

Reactions: 47

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Charlie looking for a party planner....her top two requests will be will be watermelon and balloons but not the balloons that a normal party would have 😂
In big bold letters the invites will day DONT YOU DARE BRING ANY FUCKING SALMON.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

xoxo GG

VIP Member
I ain’t fannying around making a nice sauce for my kid to throw it on the floor. No hate on the jar sauce here, but I do only have dolmio #fancy

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Herefortea87

Is this how we are spending our friday night slagging off jarred sauces.....come on Chodder do something please otherwise this page is going to be drier then the food you cook! Hard I know but it’s getting to that point

• Haha
Reactions: 44

mardy bum

I’ve added some music to the background to lighten the mood xxx
Good morning everyone except Brett Carter xx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Aubzx

Bretts got Harlow are you serious?!!!! Charlie posting about how she will do everything to protect her but hands her over to Brett so she can have time with Oliver oh my god protect your damn child

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Bk2021

Brett needs to get his act together and stop acting like a mad 15 year old. If this was Charlie with a bag of coke on her story she’d be the worst mum alive so let’s keep that energy for Brett too

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Blue1989

VIP Member
"Can" we move on people please 🤣

Mod edit: agreed! Move on and report anyone trying to start it up again

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
Also Charlotte it’s engrossed not ingrossed you muppet.

Wishing Laura, Kingsley and the new baby all the best however I hope Morgan has a shit life xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I forgot when Brett asked her for help with the sleeping situation for Harlow she just said ‘no it’s your days, deal with it’ but now don’t like it when she gets the same answer back

• Heart
Reactions: 35

mardy bum

All them kicks and all he did was open and close the wing mirror, fuccccck off I’m dying 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Youlneverknowme

I watched Amber's live a few weeks ago and she said Charlie has tried talking to her a few times but she doesn't really bother with her because of all the drama she brings on to herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
What I was meaning was - you don’t see Charlotte or any of the girls (will use Charlotte as she’s not with babies dad) scouting car parks or Conveniently being in the same place her ex moves on to some new girl

agree with Laura & Morgan - yes Morgan is a controlling manipulative person, they’re keeping themselves to themselves which alongside Alisha i think is a wise and good decision.
I personally think Laura and Morgan keep themselves to themselves as a way of keeping Laura as controlled as possible, if it’s not in the public, Morgan probs feels that Laura is less likely to seek support and nobody can point out her behaviours to Laura. I do not believe it was Laura’s choice

• Heart
Reactions: 32