Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her real name sounds like cannon........ The page that comes here for all their tea then tries to out us on hers

Reactions: 2
Her real name sounds like cannon........ The page that comes here for all their tea then tries to out us on hers
sorry am just pure oblivious ive not watched other teen mums so gonna take me a while to work out 🤣🤣🤣 as im guessing its not someone from this cast?

Its not someone from the cast but they have the same name as someone from the previous series....just want to say what a lovely name shannon is nudge nudge wink wink....

So Charlie is back home promoting easter gifts but again no # ad or gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its not someone from the cast but they have the same name as someone from the previous series....just want to say what a lovely name shannon is nudge nudge wink wink....

So Charlie is back home promoting easter gifts but again no # ad or gifted
ohhhh right ! ok i get you now cause ive found her account in the followers 🤣

Maybe someone should message cannon with the screenshots and say ‘is this you?’ 🤣 Since they were so sure just the other day that their private identity would never be revealed.

There is the off chance that cannon was sending the screenshots to The Main Gossip page but surely whoever is behind The Main Gossip page would have seen the comments themselves and posted them?

Who knows🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe someone should message cannon with the screenshots and say ‘is this you?’ 🤣 Since they were so sure just the other day that their private identity would never be revealed.

There is the off chance that cannon was sending the screenshots to The Main Gossip page but surely whoever is behind The Main Gossip page would have seen the comments themselves and posted them?

Who knows🤣
But then we would be outing ourselves to cannon that we are here.....I will always stay anonymous as I know how to edit and crop ss before I upload 💁🏼‍♀️✌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We could do with finding out who she is on here...and what she has posted about the cast personally 😉🤔

Reactions: 3
sorry am just pure oblivious ive not watched other teen mums so gonna take me a while to work out 🤣🤣🤣 as im guessing its not someone from this cast?
They're not allowed to mention the account as it doesn't have enough followers and derails the thread. It's not the original gossip account, best I can do to explain 🤣

Aww the post Donna put up with pictures from the past. I didn’t realise just how different she used to look before her condition / illness.

Reactions: 14
Omg 😱 Donna is unrecognisable before the illness it’s shocking how something like that can make you look like a complete different person also she doesn’t half suit blonde back then

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.