Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don don addresses the n comments
Charlie travels too Cleethropes breaking lockdown rules
Bretts endlessly breaking lockdown rules

Remember guys “FaN bEhAviOuRrrrrr”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i wonder if cannon is actually them though or if it's just someone who sent the screenshots

Reactions: 1
Been rewatching young and pregnant, alisha and her husband umar are the only ones I can really rate.

Reactions: 18
Im sure she will do 1000 posts about us in the morning with her cuppa for getting it wrong but i do believe it to be true 🍵 🫖

Reactions: 3
Cannon Instagram page says she has a child didn't page we must not name answer questions about her self saying she has child/children?

Reactions: 8
Maybe it forgot to update her bio seeing as she thinks she’s so good at spilling tea on the other

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was her insta page always private? Ps took me forever to catch on to what all of you were talking about 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Can someone just give a clear re-cap in what’s gone on? I’m glad I’m not the only one who doesn’t understand!

Reactions: 10
Can someone just give a clear re-cap in what’s gone on? I’m glad I’m not the only one who doesn’t understand!
Basically the insta page that shares gossip, but takes things off here. Posted screenshots from Manleys comments and you could see her a profile picture and a username. So that’s either her or someone else has sent her the screenshot. So we’re just trying to work out if it’s her or not.

Reactions: 6
Teen Mother posted SS on her story but failed to hide her real pic and name at the bottom....sounds like Cannon.....has been ever so quite since outed but I’m sure she is just brewing her 🫖 for this morning.

She also posted a ss from fb and the bitmoji resembled her pic on insta 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.