Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do actually feel for Charlie on this one, this girl has been sat with the information for weeks and thinks when they go off on holiday with wee Harlow is the best time to not only share this information but with a gossip site that clearly finds joy in others misery.. why not tell Charlie herself when she first posted her and Oli together last week? It's sly and just utter crappy the way it's been done.

Reactions: 11
2FD915DE-976B-4085-93EC-8702ED45D7CD.jpeg

In one message he’s saying it’s a fake profile and then in the second he’s saying he was angry with Charlie so was defo him 😂

Reactions: 12
People are blaming that girl sending it into TMG just now but how do we know she only sent it today? TMG was holding onto Charlie’s screenshots for a while until her and Charlie had a falling out. For all we know she could of been holding these screenshots for a while if the Snapchat and Instagram are from two different people

• Heart
Reactions: 14
People are blaming that girl sending it into TMG just now but how do we know she only sent it today? TMG was holding onto Charlie’s screenshots for a while until her and Charlie had a falling out. For all we know she could of been holding these screenshots for a while if the Snapchat and Instagram are from two different people
I thought that as well. But whoever has sent it is still a twit for sending it there. I wouldn’t put it past that page to keep them till she could get maximum damage out of it. Just casually adding to the story bit by bit

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.