Teen Mum UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see reannes story about kids listening to rap. Think that's a dig at Megan?

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think Megan is starting to look more and more like Billie? I’ve never noticed it before but her recent photos they look very similar! Do they have the same father?

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think Megan is starting to look more and more like Billie? I’ve never noticed it before but her recent photos they look very similar! Do they have the same father?
I don’t think they are biologically related. I’m sure Megan’s stepdad is Billies dad

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen Megan's q and a on insta, the question about why she hides him it looks like he's doing a gun motion with his hands, could be wrong but I see it a lot in rap videos and stuff. He gives off such shady vibes.

Reactions: 2
Megan doesn’t have babies for fun guyssssss
But had two babies in a tiny caravan in a year and tried getting pregnant with Tel within months of seeing him

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Megan comes across very immature to me.
Reanne and Dylan seem much more put together. Reanne doesn’t really like to answer questions about Megan but Megan throws all this shade about Reanne and Dylan 😂

Megan “you don’t just push out babies for fun” is she being serious. She had two kids with Dylan while living in a caravan and then wanted a kid with Tel 😂😊 she makes me laugh. She wants to move on but hates that Dylan is 😂😂
I feel like that ‘you don’t just push out babies for fun’ was a dig at Reanne. Megan hasn’t pushed out any babies, as she had 2 sections.
She’s a massive hypocrite, and I think she can’t stand the fact that Dylan and reanne are settled and she’s still chasing after wastemen. This new fella will be another waster who will disappear in a few months and she will start with the insta quotes about ‘self love’ and ‘the comeback is better than the set back’ tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Never been a Reeanne fan but have to agree with the comments on here, Megan is coming across so immature and bitter!

Reactions: 26
I think she’s been good for Dylan. She was most likely the force behind the court order etc. Just seen she’s selling fm fragrances now

Reactions: 6
I think Chloe looks soooo much nicer when she doesn't wear any makeup, she's got lovely skin! Whenever she does her make up it seems to be awfully heavy and almost ages her in my opinion!

Reactions: 17
She looks a right mess on that pic what has she done to herself. To be honest I don't like Megan or.reeane much but if anything Id chose reeane , she seems more down to earth and has her head screwed on. Only thing she does that I think is hilarious is when she shares all these "rich witch" quotes when she's clearly not.

Like neither Am I ,but my mates would Joel with laughter if I shared tit like that.

Reactions: 17
I really don’t think Megan has ever got over Dylan leaving her if I’m honest. I think that’s why she’s bitter about Ree, because she’s got everything that Megan wanted. Which in a way I can understand because it must be a horrible me feeling. But I think ALL three of them need to grow up. It’s been 3 years now? They should off get along and get over it. They all need to stop being so bitter and bitchy towards each other.

Reactions: 20
Has she got bleeping memory loss? "Dylan even though Kenzie is a minute old, I've stopped taking da pill cos I want another one!" What a massive hypocrite. Blatantly a dig a Reanne aswell. She is an absolute knob.

Megan doesn’t have babies for fun guyssssss
But had two babies in a tiny caravan in a year and tried getting pregnant with Tel within months of seeing him

That honestly left me gobsmacked. Does she remember she was on a show called Teen Mum UK which we all watched? 🙈 honestly I feel like actually saying something in response to that. twit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mia is actually stunning, that is all. 😍
She certainly is 😍 But why does she film herself doing pointless videos playing with her hair pouting, she does it a lot or am I just being a Karen now? I just find it dead cringe 🥴

Reactions: 27
I think Meagan is one those people that rewrites history to herself so she can the honest, honourable boss witch of her dreams, rather than looking inward to help herself. But I have to say I was impressed they had a court order in place-in my opinion this is the very best thing separated parents can do, it gives stability to the children and helps prevent bad behaviour on ether side-bet it does not stop it all though!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.