Teen Mum UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I found some of the threads. They were having a go at you on their social media 😲
I forget now 😭 but they kept making up lies about stuff tattle was saying trying to get attention, it was mainly Donna the mum, then I commented and basically said nothing like that had been said and then she blamed me and said I had made up stories about seeing her jogging around her estate 😭😭😭 I live in wales ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I forget now 😭 but they kept making up lies about stuff tattle was saying trying to get attention, it was mainly Donna the mum, then I commented and basically said nothing like that had been said and then she blamed me and said I had made up stories about seeing her jogging around her estate 😭😭😭 I live in wales ffs
πŸ˜†πŸ€£ oh dear

I remember them keep mentioning big this about someone saying they had seen her jogging. Hahaha we need that show back ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who was the girl that had the mother who was seriously ill ? I don't really watch it but while back I binged watched a few episodes cos there was nothing else on
That was someone from TM Young & Pregnant - they have a separate thread on here x

Reactions: 3
β€˜I live on Wales ffs’

killed me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Megan comes across very immature to me.
Reanne and Dylan seem much more put together. Reanne doesn’t really like to answer questions about Megan but Megan throws all this shade about Reanne and Dylan πŸ˜‚

Megan β€œyou don’t just push out babies for fun” is she being serious. She had two kids with Dylan while living in a caravan and then wanted a kid with Tel πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š she makes me laugh. She wants to move on but hates that Dylan is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I've really gone off Megan she is such a hypocrite! When she was saying reane isn't a step mum unless they have been together for 5+years ect.

Yet she was calling tel stepdad cause hes had done a few school runs and a couple chores around the dirty flat πŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Megan’s being real petty on her stories tonight, and why tf does she bother showing the new man without showing his faceπŸ™„
I’m sick of seeing her plug that plum app

Reactions: 29
Never liked Megan. She trys to have babies to keep men. She's a silly young immature girl and I think most people only liked her because they felt sorry for her with Dylan. Yet she did far worse than Reanne, she slept with Tel while he was still with her best friend Kirsty, for months apparently. Practice what you preach. She's the type of girl that has to have a man and can't be single and she is sooo chavvy its cringy "bludddd" I'm megan and I love drum n bass

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.