Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally don’t think she should have even considered another child, how can she be so careless about her child’s safety in cars ect, it bothered me so much on tv when she would parade about with him in her arm as a new born, no car seat and not even a nappy bag 😂 How she gonna carry 2 about on each arm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but it’s really bothered me that Emma is pregnant and I know it shouldn’t. I’ve not been lucky enough to have my time to be a mum yet, for various reasons. And I know it’s absolutely ridiculous to be jealous that someone else is but I can’t shake the feeling.

Her lack of concern for her sons safety is shocking (no car seat etc). Not only that, her situation isn’t stable. I just wish people would take a second to stop and think about whether they can truly provide the best life for their kids in their current situation before just getting knocked up by any Tom Dick or Harry. There’s people like me who would kill to give a little child the absolute world ffs
I’m in the same situation. I’m in no way saying I deserve to be a mum more than Emma does, but I’m in a much better position to have a baby than she is. Like others have said, she’s a single mum (that we know of), she’s made some questionable parenting choices with the baby she’s already got (not putting him in car seats) and now she has another on the way. Even if it is a different dad, she’s obviously not been in a relationship with him for very long, what if this one is a deadbeat as well?
You’re allowed to have feelings about this, you’re allowed to be sad and angry, but just remember, it’ll happen for us soon, we have to be patient x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also how does ANYONE see anything in nasseh 😂he’s the most boring unenthusiastic person ever

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also how does ANYONE see anything in nasseh 😂he’s the most boring unenthusiastic person ever
apparently it’s his baby & the other girl he’s got pregnant is due very soon 🙄🙄 that’ll be 3 kids he’ll be dodging soon

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
apparently it’s his baby & the other girl he’s got pregnant is due very soon 🙄🙄 that’ll be 3 kids he’ll be dodging soon
Wouldn’t like to see his CSA bill 😂

Could you just imagine nasseh reading a book to his kids though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wouldn’t like to see his CSA bill 😂

Could you just imagine nasseh reading a book to his kids though 😂
nasseh will be like Wally. No one will find him 🤣🤣 ah she was mad into him & obviously thought another baby would seal the deal 🤦‍♀️ Silly girl Emma

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg as soon as i saw i came straight here 😂 she said originally to me it was mumbles kid so must be x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel a bit off about her being pregnant too. Something just irritates me about people who clearly can't offer a baby a lot and actively have unprotected sex. It's so irresponsible and shows how immature they are. Having a baby is supposed to be a big deal!

Reactions: 23
I feel a bit off about her being pregnant too. Something just irritates me about people who clearly can't offer a baby a lot and actively have unprotected sex. It's so irresponsible and shows how immature they are. Having a baby is supposed to be a big deal!
yes and if you want to bring up a baby the right way with manners, morals etc it’s bloody hard work. She’ll be using contraception when she realizes that

Reactions: 6
It winds me up because my friend has just been told she can’t have children, she’s got one but now she’s been told because of an infection she’s infertile. She’s the best mum going. And it breaks my heart to see her so upset when you have her parading around. She’s revolting. And the way she dresses is so inappropriate. I’m a mum and I wouldn’t ever dream of dressing the way she does

Reactions: 3
I mean what's different with Emma having baby#2 and Amber & Megan going on for baby#2 ?? None of them are what I would call great mum's

Reactions: 13
I feel for you but it's not fair to practically say you deserve it more than someone else or would give them the world, she's hardly a dead beat mum she obviously loves her child.
Sorry, I was just having a rant and guess I came across wrong. Hope I didn’t offend you ❤

I mean what's different with Emma having baby#2 and Amber & Megan going on for baby#2 ?? None of them are what I would call great mum's
Amber and Megan definitely seem to have it more together than Emma though, Emma seems very immature and too much of a laid back parent to even realise how careless she is.

Reactions: 15
It winds me up because my friend has just been told she can’t have children, she’s got one but now she’s been told because of an infection she’s infertile. She’s the best mum going. And it breaks my heart to see her so upset when you have her parading around. She’s revolting. And the way she dresses is so inappropriate. I’m a mum and I wouldn’t ever dream of dressing the way she does
I personally don’t think that what she wears has any affect on her parenting. As long as she’s not walking round with her tits out I don’t see the issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Whats the way she dressed got to do with being her mum or her ability to parent ? Ypu don't dress different just becauze you have kids. Some of her clothes might be a bit revealing and not to everyone's tastes

Also iv missed the carseat thing whats happened with Emma and carseats ? In the UK if your in a taxi you don't need carseats for short journeys. Or is it normal card and she just doesn't have a carseat ?

Reactions: 14
Whats the way she dressed got to do with being her mum or her ability to parent ? Ypu don't dress different just becauze you have kids. Some of her clothes might be a bit revealing and not to everyone's tastes

Also iv missed the carseat thing whats happened with Emma and carseats ? In the UK if your in a taxi you don't need carseats for short journeys. Or is it normal card and she just doesn't have a carseat ?
She gets taxis alot and yes doesn't put baby in a car seat.. from what I remember she's never been in a car that's not a taxi while filming 🤷‍♀️ and yes it's legal in a taxi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.