Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just for everyone to catch up.xo

He knew the scan was happening today. Did NOT know the time it was for.
There was talks of Megan aborting the child. Tel convinced her not too.
Jamie is her friend.
Ree-Anne posted about smelling a pregnancy, because the Kids dropped it to Dylan.
I was a friend of Megan’s. I know Megs, Tel, Ree-Anne and Dylan.
DoesTel know who you are?! If not, why’s he gonna believe what you’re telling him anyway?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
DAF4EE8F-37C9-4298-8DF2-BF5CAC898A88.png
Megan’s obviously heard about this revelation and posted a story about how the pregnancy rumours are bs

Reactions: 10
I call bullshit, it was only last week she was being a basic witch doing a boomerang with her drinks at her mates party

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You're talking tit, I have that on good authority. Hope you entertained yourself though 🙄

Reactions: 9
why can’t everyone just keep their personal lives off social media, then they wouldn’t have to complain about their dirty laundry being aired 24/7 🤷🏻‍♀️ they’re all in their 20s and can keep it to themselves, it’s tiring

Reactions: 7
why can’t everyone just keep their personal lives off social media, then they wouldn’t have to complain about their dirty laundry being aired 24/7 🤷🏻‍♀️ they’re all in their 20s and can keep it to themselves, it’s tiring
It’s to keep the ratings up for the show because if nothing exciting happened, why would we watch it? Because they show the drama on social media to keep us watching the show

Reactions: 8
Just for everyone to catch up.xo

He knew the scan was happening today. Did NOT know the time it was for.
There was talks of Megan aborting the child. Tel convinced her not too.
Jamie is her friend.
Ree-Anne posted about smelling a pregnancy, because the Kids dropped it to Dylan.
I was a friend of Megan’s. I know Megs, Tel, Ree-Anne and Dylan.
Why are you airing her tit on here? You definitely aren’t her friend if you can do this to her when she’s clearly having a tit time.

Reactions: 14
It's not true, I thought it was crappy for someone to be talk about abortions and pregnancy behind someones back. I draw the line there, so I messaged megan to warn her. I don't care if I'm kicked off here for it either. It's straight up wrong of this person. Megan replied and told me, she's even spoken to tel about it not being true. So leave it out, shady bleeping behaviour

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Each to their own and all that.. I think she just needs to stick to onlyfans and lay off posting it on twitter and instagram.. Reading comments about how she made someone jizz all over the gaff first thing in the morning ain't pleasant really 😂
Or comments about how all these straight women love her, honestly I'm a lesbian, I've seen some of it on Twitter and I can confirm... NOT FOR ME

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's not true, I thought it was crappy for someone to be talk about abortions and pregnancy behind someones back. I draw the line there, so I messaged megan to warn her. I don't care if I'm kicked off here for it either. It's straight up wrong of this person. Megan replied and told me, she's even spoken to tel about it not being true. So leave it out, shady bleeping behaviour
Completely agree - it's disgusting! But do you think she would actually tell you if it was true though? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Would she be in any way obligated to keep it hush hush until they start filming again? Just wondering really! I bet there's some insane terms in the contract!

Reactions: 15
Completely agree - it's disgusting! But do you think she would actually tell you if it was true though? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Would she be in any way obligated to keep it hush hush until they start filming again? Just wondering really! I bet there's some insane terms in the contract!
The next series will be very very interesting 😅 also ur right shes not gonna tell anyone if its true or whatever

Reactions: 8
Yeah maybe you're right about that, but it's still Megan's choice to announce if she is pregnant....and she didn't tell the whole world re Ann was pregnant, she told her childs father. Not that I'm letting her off for that...but theres a huuuuge difference in that and telling a huge group of strangers.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.