Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the same horrendous practitioner as Charlie hodder
oh she does wow that makes sense
Charlie’s is the worse ones I have ever seen the person who does it needs to be told to stop before she ruins a young girls face for life charlie posted not long ago about going in again to have more he lip lady or man clearly wants money and don’t care for her clients

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
oh she does wow that makes sense
Charlie’s is the worse ones I have ever seen the person who does it needs to be told to stop before she ruins a young girls face for life charlie posted not long ago about going in again to have more he lip lady or man clearly wants money and don’t care for her clients
Its disgusting! If she was a qualified nurse she would be struck off and not allowed to practice however because shes a beautician there's nothing to stop her wrecking peoples faces.

Reactions: 4
There’s just something about her face that pisses me off.... I can’t figure out what it is. Think I can just hear her monotone voice
I have never liked her she’s one of those sneaky bitchy girl who smiles at you behind your back her voice grates me if I had to deal with her when it comes to my kids we would be fighting

Its disgusting! If she was a qualified nurse she would be struck off and not allowed to practice however because shes a beautician there's nothing to stop her wrecking peoples faces.
It sad that’s there no regulations and literally anyone can Pump that crap into anyone face that size and redness somthing has go to give in a minute she must have some discomfort and even possiblely numbness maybe they might start going to sassi now she’s doing it

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I have never liked her she’s one of those sneaky bitchy girl who smiles at you behind your back her voice grates me if I had to deal with her when it comes to my kids we would be fighting

It sad that’s there no regulations and literally anyone can Pump that crap into anyone face that size and redness somthing has go to give in a minute she must have some discomfort and even possiblely numbness maybe they might start going to sassi now she’s doing it
They would trek over to Cheshire unless they were getting it for free😂😂

Reactions: 2
Worrying when Charlie’s liking The Radford Family posts and saying how cute the family is 😬 Please god she’s not planning on popping out another 21 babies 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😬😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Another girl that’s ruined her face with hideous oversized lips!! Why do they do it? She looked fine before.
Probably because when Chloe was first on TV, she was ripped down for how thing her lips were! She got a lot of comments and I think she’s a pretty insecure person anyway, definitely not helped by the waste of air that is Jordan.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They don’t look great but I can see why Chloe’s is altering her lips to fit what she thinks is attractive/what everyone else is doing nowadays. I can’t see Jordan lifting her self esteem at all and him cheating on her probably destroyed her confidence

Reactions: 13
Is it just me that wonders why Billie is always in a travelodge? 😂
I think I read somewhere in a previous thread that she works there or something? 😂

*edit - I looked through a previous thread and it mentions she’s actually an area manager for premier inn 🤣

I think I read somewhere in a previous thread that she works there or something? 😂

*edit - I looked through a previous thread and it mentions she’s actually an area manager for premier inn 🤣

Whaaat? haha that's so strange.. Shes always half naked or in some sort of lingerie, draped over the beds flashing her arse! Surely that's a sack-able offence 🤣

• Haha
Whaaat? haha that's so strange.. Shes always half naked or in some sort of lingerie, draped over the beds flashing her arse! Surely that's a sack-able offence 🤣
Maybe if you do it where you work but if she’s working at premier inn and then “working😉😏😉” at travel lodge then no issue🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Billie is just vile!
The fact that she actually makes money from being THAT rats makes me sick.

And I haaaaate this onlyfans tit, those girls are no different to a prostitue. But that's a whole other thing!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Shannon looks great these days. Did her good obviously getting rid of that lump Charlie.
Always remember him thinking he was going to be able to buy a 400k house with no deposit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Shannon looks great these days. Did her good obviously getting rid of that lump Charlie.
Always remember him thinking he was going to be able to buy a 400k house with no deposit 😂

And one income 😂😂 (I know that's possible but there's no way his salary was high enough to do it) I remember we were looking for our first house at the time, two of us with full time salaries. I thought back then if this moron Charlie can buy a 400k house on jsut his salary then clearly we've gone wrong it life 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.