Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My only worry is that she announced it a bit early to a stranger and somethings gone wrong with the pregnancy. Which I hope isn’t the case. She isn’t being anymore convincing though with how defensive she is, if you were hacked and you didn’t say it, clarify and laugh it off.. No need to be so aggy. :oops:

• Sad
Reactions: 7
My only worry is that she announced it a bit early to a stranger and somethings gone wrong with the pregnancy. Which I hope isn’t the case. She isn’t being anymore convincing though with how defensive she is, if you were hacked and you didn’t say it, clarify and laugh it off.. No need to be so aggy. :oops:
I thought this 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She’s aggy because she’s been caught out lying 😂 I don’t think she’s been hacked at all. I think she was trying to get back at Nasseh because he was partying with girls. too much of a coincidence blocking somebody and then adding them on a fake account straight away and it’s the same profile commenting on the girls nassehs been with 🤔

Isn’t that meant to be Emma’s fake account? Don’t think it is, just someone obsessed with herView attachment 151356
And this comment how would anyone else know the night they went out they slept together and many other times? Unless this person was in the room and with them both everytime it happened 😂🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Anyone know how I can get invite round to Chloe’s for tinned hot dogs and mushy peas? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Fair play Chloe's stories make you realise what a sad twit she is for her age 😩😂 She acts like she’s about 60.

Also why does she wash her dishes on stories looking a slob, doesn’t even attempt a bra but then overly edits her pics to make herself look half the size it makes no sense 🤔

I feel bitchy today 😅😂

Reactions: 18
All I can think of is what a massive waste of cupboard space with that. And to have to pull it out everytime you need something. They are quite heavy with everything in like that.

Reactions: 4
All I can think of is what a massive waste of cupboard space with that. And to have to pull it out everytime you need something. They are quite heavy with everything in like that.
She’s just trying to be like Hinch / Stacey Solomon 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her cleaning stories are never even anything interesting or giving tips it’s literally her making her and Marley’s bed every time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s just trying to be like Hinch / Stacey Solomon 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her cleaning stories are never even anything interesting or giving tips it’s literally her making her and Marley’s bed every time 😂😂
If I wanted to watch someone make a bed I'd do my own 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly . Same bullshit everyday . And her three loads of washing that she makes out she does everyday. witch how many clothes you bleeping wearing? 😂😆
I bet she puts clean clothes in her washing basket to make it look like there’s more! No way can you have 3 loads of washing every day with 2 adults and a child.

Reactions: 4
Yeah with chloe it's always Marley's bedroom , putting clothes away and the kitchen.

Reactions: 1
Ok but what’s Megan done to her face... she looks like her sister, which isn’t even her full sister 😫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s aggy because she’s been caught out lying 😂 I don’t think she’s been hacked at all. I think she was trying to get back at Nasseh because he was partying with girls. too much of a coincidence blocking somebody and then adding them on a fake account straight away and it’s the same profile commenting on the girls nassehs been with 🤔

And this comment how would anyone else know the night they went out they slept together and many other times? Unless this person was in the room and with them both everytime it happened 😂🤣
She’s forever shortening her words as well I noticed on her q&a so the fact that person put ‘ and tha’ just screams HIIII EMMMAAAA

Bet she gets more comfort from the vacuum than she does Jordan.
Hilarious 😂😂 wish someone would gift me a sebo I’m jelous

Reactions: 5
Hilarious 😂😂 wish someone would gift me a sebo I’m jelous

Me too! I also think she think looks really cute here! I’d probably look as happy if I had a free Sebo though!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.