Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sosujuuuurs and nugguuuuuts.

Why does Megan look like Billie and they ain't even related.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Them lashes are awful!!!!!

Also I just can't stand emma!!!! Hope they drop her and NASSSSSEEEEEHHHHH

Reactions: 9
It’s the cheek fillers, lashes and hug lips which make her look like Billie. Completed ruined her face!
She actually does look like Billie. But how’s she got all this done when salons aren’t even open? Makes my piss boil that people think they are above the law and bending the rules to suit themselves.

Reactions: 12
Them lashes are awful!!!!!

Also I just can't stand emma!!!! Hope they drop her and NASSSSSEEEEEHHHHH
I’m starting to not be a fan of her either.. I think she’s showing her true colours now she’s feeling more at ease.. total different person to who we seen on our screens

Reactions: 11
I always liked megan but not surprised she has broke lockdown just didnt think she was shallow enough to break it by getting her nails etc done. Wonder if teen mom talks does a post about it 🤣🤣 can just see it now. " megan breaks lockdown rules to get her nails and lashes done making her look like Billie. Do you agree she is in the wrong?"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Theres some things I can cope with regards to the lockdown rules (not making them right but just things I’m personally able to turn a blind eye to more than others) but people doing things like getting their bloody nails and lashes done is beyond me. Especially considering that whoever is carrying out the treatments is most probably doing so for many others! And to add to that openly tagging it on your Instagram, like is she mocking the entire country for the sake of free lashes or what?

Reactions: 9
Theres some things I can cope with regards to the lockdown rules (not making them right but just things I’m personally able to turn a blind eye to more than others) but people doing things like getting their bloody nails and lashes done is beyond me. Especially considering that whoever is carrying out the treatments is most probably doing so for many others! And to add to that openly tagging it on your Instagram, like is she mocking the entire country for the sake of free lashes or what?
Exactly, certain things like seeing family members and being sensible about it isnt as bad if you're limiting the people you are in contact with. Even though its breaking the rules technically it's understandable. Getting beauty treatments is just ridiculous , its not like they are going on a night out or on holiday anyway. Like you said if they are doing loads then they will be in contact with so many people.

Wonder if megan has had backlash she has turned comments off the latest family pic and deleted her stories about lashes and nails

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I get what you mean about Jordan, my husband is 26 and plays on his play station some evenings, I dont mind as long as he still helps around the house, he deserves time to chill.
They definitely edit it to what MTV want to portray!
My partner is 31 next month and plays PS4 every day when he comes in from work, I don’t see the problem, helps him relax and take his mind off this crazy world.

He’s not like Jordan and completely ignores me when playing it and it doesn’t cause any issues so why not 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Exactly, certain things like seeing family members and being sensible about it isnt as bad if you're limiting the people you are in contact with. Even though its breaking the rules technically it's understandable. Getting beauty treatments is just ridiculous , its not like they are going on a night out or on holiday anyway. Like you said if they are doing loads then they will be in contact with so many people.

Wonder if megan has had backlash she has turned comments off the latest family pic and deleted her stories about lashes and nails
Definitely and rightly so but in true ignorant fashion she turns off the comments rather than deleting or better yet addressing it.

Reactions: 3
unipopular opnion but I think it’s nasty she smokes while pregnant
I’m not her biggest fan.

The flat she stays in looks like a shithole, id rather be at her mums.

Does she have fake boobs? That outfit she wore to her 18th birthday dinner was ridiculous, pretty much had her full bra on show.

Reactions: 3
I’m not her biggest fan.

Does she have fake boobs? That outfit she wore to her 18th birthday dinner was ridiculous, pretty much had her full bra on show.
Looking through Emma’s instagram and WOW some of those photos are VERY revealing! Feel a bit sorry for J when he’s older, seeing his mum like that. She’s almost as bad as Billie for some of the photos.

Reactions: 5
I’m not her biggest fan.

I think her boobs are definitely real, not being mean but sometimes on the show they were around her belly button 😬

Reactions: 6
Jordan must be on the scene as can tell it’s his shadow on the video of Marley riding his bike on chloe’s Instagram story 🤣

Reactions: 1
Jordan must be on the scene as can tell it’s his shadow on the video of Marley riding his bike on chloe’s Instagram story 🤣
Do you think she’s included that on purpose? I feel like it’s her way of telling everyone without actually telling everyone if you know what I mean

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.