Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didnt notice at all so maybe I'm not very observant. Looking again though you can totally tell its him wearing a cap lol

Reactions: 1
Jordan must be on the scene as can tell it’s his shadow on the video of Marley riding his bike on chloe’s Instagram story 🤣
Chloe said herself that Jordan was isolating with them though, she just rarely shows him. She’s obviously managed to drag him off his PlayStation for a walk! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Breaking lockdown again😒 her face looks awful now she was so beautiful naturally and now she's totally ruined herself. Also is she meaning that she's just used his dog to get her female dog pregnant? She only just got the dog and is already breeding her??

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Breaking lockdown again😒 her face looks awful now she was so beautiful naturally and now she's totally ruined herself. Also is she meaning that she's just used his dog to get her female dog pregnant? She only just got the dog and is already breeding her??
absolutely boils my piss, shouldn’t be allowed to have animals!!🤬

Reactions: 9
Nothing but another back yard breeder. She's a scumbag.

Reactions: 13
It might just be the shadow but it looks like she’s had her boobs done in that photo.

Reactions: 1
Urgh can’t stand these people that try breed these ‘designer’ dogs. People are like aw he’s so cute with his small nose and big ears... yeah... is it cute that he can barely walk or breathe? I find her so irresponsible with animals period

Reactions: 11
Anyone else find it weird all Dylan ever posts on Instagram is Ree-Ane and occasionally the kids. Like does he have no mates or do you reckon Ree-Ane is one of them girls that polices her fellas insta and insists he hypes her up on it but won’t let him post anyone else. Not saying it’s bad to post your GF but it seems like Dylan loves a rave and a night out but never posts any of his mates? Just seems weird to me idk, maybe he’s always on the sniff and that’s why he can’t post it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else find it weird all Dylan ever posts on Instagram is Ree-Ane and occasionally the kids. Like does he have no mates or do you reckon Ree-Ane is one of them girls that polices her fellas insta and insists he hypes her up on it but won’t let him post anyone else. Not saying it’s bad to post your GF but it seems like Dylan loves a rave and a night out but never posts any of his mates? Just seems weird to me idk, maybe he’s always on the sniff and that’s why he can’t post it🤣
His best mate was Tel 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok but what’s Megan done to her face... she looks like her sister, which isn’t even her full sister 😫😂
Billie the Frog a.k.a Delilah the Slut. Gross. Gross way of making an income as well.

Bet she gets more comfort from the vacuum than she does Jordan.
If Jordan was anywhere near it, it would be decked out in Stone Island tit.

Them lashes are awful!!!!!

Also I just can't stand emma!!!! Hope they drop her and NASSSSSEEEEEHHHHH
Agreed! When I said this on the Teen Mom UK fan page thing, I got so much abuse from two little horrible cows for having an opinion. I literally said that I wasn't a fan of Emma and loved Sassi and hope she would come back.

My partner is 31 next month and plays PS4 every day when he comes in from work, I don’t see the problem, helps him relax and take his mind off this crazy world.

He’s not like Jordan and completely ignores me when playing it and it doesn’t cause any issues so why not 🤷🏽‍♀️
I think the point is when one person is being solely responsible for childcare, housework, food shopping, school runs, activities as well as working themselves, then it's unfair. Obviously we only see what MTV wants us to see but if that is genuinely the case between them both then I would see my arse too. If it's similar to your situation then it's not being fairly portrayed on camera.

I think her boobs are definitely real, not being mean but sometimes on the show they were around her belly button 😬
Well Rosie, you'll love to learn that my tits went south, along with my post c-section belly the second I gave birth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if he still goes out as much to raves and hang about with his mates like he did when with megan. It's been a while since I saw the first few series but didnt he used to always go off and not come home for ages? Or am I remembering that bit wrong.

Reactions: 2
That teen mum talk page 100% checks here, uploading the clip of him comparing Megan to the possibly pregnant horse. Which was mentioned on here the other day.
bit late to the convo but that teen mom talk page after calling us trolls on her Instagram made an account on here and commented a few times on the young and pregnant thread, but yeah they do get all their content from here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if he still goes out as much to raves and hang about with his mates like he did when with megan. It's been a while since I saw the first few series but didnt he used to always go off and not come home for ages? Or am I remembering that bit wrong.
In the first few series he would either not come home, stay out until 3am or sleep in his car when he was with Megan, especially when they were in the caravan

Reactions: 3
Doe anyone else just think chloe is a walking AD? Everyday is a new AD. She's worse than Hinch. I get sick of watching AD'S everyday.

Reactions: 14
I always thought Jordan was a tool lol but since watching chloes stories the last week, I think he’s a saint for putting up with her. How the lad has stayed as long as he has is wild to me

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.