Teen Mum UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I wrong or has Megan has her lips done during lockdown? How on earth has she managed that😳

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Wasn't really a fan of Amber until this season, watching her struggle is awful and brings back a lot of memories, I had a newborn and 18m old, so hard and she's doing amazing x

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Wasn't really a fan of Amber until this season, watching her struggle is awful and brings back a lot of memories, I had a newborn and 18m old, so hard and she's doing amazing x
Same, I wasn't into her at all until this season, its great to see her actually showing what it's like to have a newborn and struggle a bit. Not having time to shower or anything and falling asleep on the sofa was me 7 months ago, it's made me respect her a lot that she's showing how it really is for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have to stick up for Ste a bit.

I’ve also been a single parent since my baby was born, although I would suggest some of the things he is saying are selfish (especially the hospital bit etc) but I do feel in some aspects she’s kind of phased him out of the early days of Hudson’s life.

I think he’s always been‘her’ baby and not theirs. I get the BF part but there’s no reason he couldn’t come and sit at the house (like they were at the end) and just be there with him. Amber would’ve been available to feed but I feel in some respects shes using him a little bit. I don’t feel like he was wrong to mention bigger picture (maybe the timing was off) but I feel like he does have probably more rights to bond with Hudson than maybe we’re seeing.

like I said, probably an unpopular opinion but just my view. I can’t stand my sons dad at the best of time but he’s always had him overnight (when he finished BF) from a very young age and was spending the day with us when he couldn’t go.

Reactions: 20
"Because Jordan gets SOOOOOO much female attention..."
HOW?
WHY?
FROM WHO?

Probably young girls 16/17 etc who think he is great for being on TV.
I'm not convinced anyone would look at who he has become now (lazy, cheating, miserable, slob) and think "MMM PROSPECTS!"

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Emma really doesn’t own a buggy does she 😂😂
I think it's really sad she doesn't, she could stop with all the meals out and draft eyelashes and stupid wigs and buy her baby a buggy.

Am I wrong or has Megan has her lips done during lockdown? How on earth has she managed that😳
Why would you even post that you had them done during lockdown!? These clowns are the reason lockdown goes on for longer! Pure stupidity.

Reactions: 14
Chloe makes me cringe so badly - her beg for attention from him and the constant validation from him. He’s clearly not an affectionate person the way you want him to be, maybe it’s because your dynamic is wrong but stop begging man and have some self respect.

I have a different perspective with Ste, she’s breastfeeding and needs her baby so he should be more supportive but one minute he’s not allowed in the house and next she’s telling him to stay over. it’s mixed signals and I think she fucks with his head because she can

Reactions: 32
Jordan really does continue to treat Chloe like tit. When she was leaving and he didn't want to stop his game / stand up he was just hoping he could ignore her til she left , then making up any excuse to be annoyed at her and disinterested in her. It's awful what he's doing and if the timeline is right and he cheats again after this then I have no clue why she's back with him now?!

a bit sad for Megan , she seemed to want to start a fresh when the baby arrived and then wasn't even told and her kids told to keep it a secret ? It was weird they didn't mention it. Dylan is creating all these situations to stop him and Megan being civil, reann seemed to want to tell her about the baby and tel didn't want to go to the school thing if Dylan was there. He's a prick and making things so much more complicated than they need to be. Megan obvs trying to be mature about the co parenting. Carter so tiny and cute, must be hard for Megan to watch tonight's episode

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.