Teen Mum UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth is that baby not in a car seat in the taxi!
And he's got proper trainers on, his poor squished feet.

I thought Emma was doing so well until that point

Reactions: 1
Oh my god only half way through the episode and hearing Chloe’s awful voice singing the same song over n over again has bugged me 😩😂

Also does anyone think Emma wouldn’t let him have the baby alone even if he did see him all the time because she wants to spend time with her baby daddy herself? 🙄 I get that vibe anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god only half way through the episode and hearing Chloe’s awful voice singing the same song over n over again has bugged me 😩😂

Also does anyone think Emma wouldn’t let him have the baby alone even if he did see him all the time because she wants to spend time with her baby daddy herself? 🙄 I get that vibe anyway
Yes she wants to see Nasseh! Wasn’t Amber the same, when you split up with your partner then you don’t have them in your house every week for them to see their kids, only deadbeat dads who don’t truly want to spend time alone with their kids, do this OR like you say, the mother wants him about.

Yes she wants to see Nasseh! Wasn’t Amber the same, when you split up with your partner then you don’t have them in your house every week for them to see their kids, only deadbeat dads who don’t truly want to spend time alone with their kids, do this OR like you say, the mother wants him about.
Exactly once you aren’t together the only time you should be together as a family is maybe birthdays/school concerts/parents evenings etc.. other than that he should be alone with his son and that’s what the goal should be . It’s just complicated otherwise.. I think in her head she thinks when he comes to see their son it’s to see both of them .

Reactions: 6
Exactly once you aren’t together the only time you should be together as a family is maybe birthdays/school concerts/parents evenings etc.. other than that he should be alone with his son and that’s what the goal should be . It’s just complicated otherwise.. I think in her head she thinks when he comes to see their son it’s to see both of them .
Well just now it is as she is giving him sex I presume. He likes her but not enough to commit to her, story of the daddies lives on TM.

Reactions: 2
I shouldn't laugh but that singing was horrendous. Why did they let her do the open mic night 😬

Reactions: 7
I’ve recorded the last episode but I don’t think I can be bothered to watch . Such a snooze fest and same old storylines .

I thought it was bad editing tonight Emma did a voice over and it cut to her holding a tiny baby Jeremiah next cut, Jeremiah has suddenly grown :-/ makes no sense

Reactions: 3
I used to quite like Chloe but now I can’t stand her, caught the episode where she’s absolutely awful to her mum. Beyond rude.

she’s a disgraceful spoiled trollop who needs to get her act together

Reactions: 4
I'm cringing so bad for chloe in tonight's episode 😬

I used to quite like Chloe but now I can’t stand her, caught the episode where she’s absolutely awful to her mum. Beyond rude.

she’s a disgraceful spoiled trollop who needs to get her act together
After her acting like a spoiled brat wanting that bigger house that's when I went off her. To have her own house at her age is an amazing achievement but it's like she is never happy with what she has and always wants bigger and better. Can't stand her!

Reactions: 5
Is Megan doing only fans now?
Megan has an only fans, gotta pay for that channel bath mat somehow

I'm cringing so bad for chloe in tonight's episode 😬

After her acting like a spoiled brat wanting that bigger house that's when I went off her. To have her own house at her age is an amazing achievement but it's like she is never happy with what she has and always wants bigger and better. Can't stand her!
we say it like it’s an amazing achievement.. like her parents didn’t help her out, the house isn’t tiny and on help to buy and probably got a deal from the local builders to promote and most of the mortgage isn’t actually obtained by Jordan, the only one with a proper job and secure income at that time. All Chloe did was get pregnant and moan til she got what she wanted! Her parents and jordan are the ones who actually did it

Reactions: 11
I’ve came on here to say 2 things
1) HAAAAAAMAAAAZINGGG GRACE
2) I was watching old clips on YouTube and someone said Manley looks like he was randomised on sims, and now I can’t stop thinking about it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Best part though was jordan
His 5 year plan
Chloe "what do you want in life?"
Jordan "to be left alone... right that's me done"

🤣🤣🤣

What I hate about chloe is, she moans at him constantly yet in one episode shes begging to be proposed to, the next she wants 5 children and then 2 children...

If your moaning that much to your boyfriend daily why would you then want to marry him 🙄

Also when she started college she told jordan its 10 grand and he got pissed off (she was expecting him to pay) eventually he did agree but bleeping hell chloe pay for your own tit sometimes

Also (again)🤣 remember when Jordan spent £800 out of the bill money and he wouldnt tell her what he spent it on? Did we ever find out? Maybe he sent it to Billie 🤣

Also (last one I promise I just keep remembering things as I'm typing 🤣) Billie is like 31 or 32 now wtf I thought she was like 21

I’ve came on here to say 2 things
1) HAAAAAAMAAAAZINGGG GRACE
2) I was watching old clips on YouTube and someone said Manley looks like he was randomised on sims, and now I can’t stop thinking about it 😂😂
Swear to god it's his ears... they are way to high up on his head I've never seen anyones ears like that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just catching up on tonight’s episode. Omg I am howling the bath scene of Chloe singing!

Then the scene where she’s hanging the washing out singing ‘ to save a wench like me’ 🤣🤣 how can you not cringe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone noticed everyday Chloe seems to be doing ‘3 loads of washing’ ... how many people live with her ffs? 😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Im the same 2 adults and a child and I'm doing 2 to 3 loads everyday. When you have a 4 year old that changes outfits 10 times a day and gets them dirty 😅 and washing every thing worn when we get home cos of corona virus

Reactions: 2
Best part though was jordan
His 5 year plan
Chloe "what do you want in life?"
Jordan "to be left alone... right that's me done"

🤣🤣🤣

What I hate about chloe is, she moans at him constantly yet in one episode shes begging to be proposed to, the next she wants 5 children and then 2 children...

If your moaning that much to your boyfriend daily why would you then want to marry him 🙄

Also when she started college she told jordan its 10 grand and he got pissed off (she was expecting him to pay) eventually he did agree but bleeping hell chloe pay for your own tit sometimes

Also (again)🤣 remember when Jordan spent £800 out of the bill money and he wouldnt tell her what he spent it on? Did we ever find out? Maybe he sent it to Billie 🤣

Also (last one I promise I just keep remembering things as I'm typing 🤣) Billie is like 31 or 32 now wtf I thought she was like 21

Swear to god it's his ears... they are way to high up on his head I've never seen anyones ears like that
Chloe isn’t happy in life which is why she goes from thing to thing.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.