Teen Mum UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on tonight’s episode. Omg I am howling the bath scene of Chloe singing!

Then the scene where she’s hanging the washing out singing ‘ to save a wench like me’ 🤣🤣 how can you not cringe!!
Someone should make a dramatic musical of chloes life in the style of cinderella, trapped in the house with her baby and boyfriend who only plays xbox. She dreams of a day where she can break free and buy in a mansion with her unlimited supply of money. She finally finds freedom when PLT offer her a clothing range and she is set free from jordan and the cursed Xbox. The closing scene would be her in her mansion singing Amazing Grace surrounded by her 30 kids and new happy husband

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Someone should make a dramatic musical of chloes life in the style of cinderella, trapped in the house with her baby and boyfriend who only plays xbox. She dreams of a day where she can break free and buy in a mansion with her unlimited supply of money. She finally finds freedom when PLT offer her a clothing range and she is set free from jordan and the cursed Xbox. The closing scene would be her in her mansion singing Amazing Grace surrounded by her 30 kids and new happy husband
Yes! Wheres the user that did the story about megan and her Chanel bath Mat's 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She loves Marley etc but does anyone think she is in a rush for him to grow up? I’ll admit I was in a rush for my daughter to and I wasn’t a teen mom but I was just 20 and dumped on the day my waters broke and I was very selfish, now my daughter will be 18 next month then I would give anything for her to be 5 years old😢

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone noticed on Chloe’s ‘plan’ she said she wants a pay rise and to own her own business in a year 🧐 I thought she wanted to leave work to do uni full time and become a midwife.. I’m sure she just makes up any old bollox as she goes along to try and look ambitious.. Also Jordan looked so rough and drained at the beginning of the episode and when they were sat down

Reactions: 5
Anyone noticed on Chloe’s ‘plan’ she said she wants a pay rise and to own her own business in a year 🧐 I thought she wanted to leave work to do uni full time and become a midwife.. I’m sure she just makes up any old bollox as she goes along to try and look ambitious.. Also Jordan looked so rough and drained at the beginning of the episode and when they were sat down
Jordan isn’t looking good at all just now and has piled on the weight, I think his depression is back, anyone?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Chloe is so her mothers daughter you can tell her mums never been happy with her lot in life.

I can’t stand people like this, they want only the best of everything in life but can’t be arsed to put the amount of effort in then wonder why it hasn’t happened for them.

Yet they still somehow manage to look down their noses at other people!!

Reactions: 7
Anyone else feel like this could be the last series?! The outtro seemed like it to me... this series was so boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jordan isn’t looking good at all just now and has piled on the weight, I think his depression is back, anyone?
Agreed he looked so rough and so miserable. And Chloe’s voice is so draining. They both need to just be apart and they will both be better for it.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else feel like this could be the last series?! The outtro seemed like it to me... this series was so boring.
It says on now tv that the next episode is available June 20th but this is the last one from this series, but would a new series start just a month after the last one finished? Normally its every 6 months

Chloe is so her mothers daughter you can tell her mums never been happy with her lot in life.

I can’t stand people like this, they want only the best of everything in life but can’t be arsed to put the amount of effort in then wonder why it hasn’t happened for them.

Yet they still somehow manage to look down their noses at other people!!
I agree. I know plenty of people in my life who only care about their ‘status’ always wanting bigger houses and better cars. They’d all rather invest in materialistic things rather than their relationships. People like that are usually the unhappiest and are in failing relationships. I obviously felt awful for chloe when jordan cheated, but he drains her so much. I think them breaking up is the only solution, they got together and had a baby so young, but as they’re getting older it’s clearly not working - they need to call it a day!

Im the same 2 adults and a child and I'm doing 2 to 3 loads everyday. When you have a 4 year old that changes outfits 10 times a day and gets them dirty 😅 and washing every thing worn when we get home cos of corona virus
I find that absolutely mad!! 😂😩

Jordan just doesn't want to do anything suprised he even went to her open Mic lol he can't even be arsed to have a proper conversation moans about looking after his own son. Just scrolls on his phone and plays games

Reactions: 3
This was definitely the most boring season.

I like Emma but bringing a quiet girl on was never going to recharge the series or keep us entertained.

I am glad Emma got to come on and share her story due to her Aspergers but please MTV this girl needs to stay a one season wonder.

Exactly once you aren’t together the only time you should be together as a family is maybe birthdays/school concerts/parents evenings etc.. other than that he should be alone with his son and that’s what the goal should be . It’s just complicated otherwise.. I think in her head she thinks when he comes to see their son it’s to see both of them .
Yeah I agree I dont think you need family days out with your ex. I'm sure sassi used to do family days out aswell when she wasnt with darren , like amber and ste. Me and my ex have never had family days out , only the odd special occasion. Even most her birthdays have been done separate.
I think the only difference with Emma is that he only sees the baby every few weeks and its just sat in her flat from what we can see on TV. So I dont think he should be taking the baby anywhere until he has more quality time with him and gets to know him as a dad rather than a visitor.

Best part though was jordan
His 5 year plan
Chloe "what do you want in life?"
Jordan "to be left alone... right that's me done"

🤣🤣🤣
Jordan is coming across as a dick more than ever but I howled at this. Like literally if she didn't put all this insane pressure on him she might actually get something out of him. But if you feel like nothing you do is enough eventually you'll stop trying and I presume that's where Jordan's at. I think he actually appreciates what he has 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Jordan just doesn't want to do anything suprised he even went to her open Mic lol he can't even be arsed to have a proper conversation moans about looking after his own son. Just scrolls on his phone and plays games
Tbf he seems to do more than Chloe. He goes on holidays with his friends and stays social and tries to remember his age.. and we have to remember he does work full time.. There was an episode as well where he confirmed he’s the only one who actually cooks he makes them dinner every night . I can’t knock him . I just think it’s the way the editing is done 😂 if I had to work all day cooked and had to listen to Chloe and her bullshit 24/7 I would look as rough n miserable as him 😆 I think both of them would be happier apart x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought this! Load of shite..she just wants things that'll look good on her Insta story.

I expected her to walk up to the mic and say "hi I'm Chloe... I HAVE A MORTGAGE"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jordan is coming across as a dick more than ever but I howled at this. Like literally if she didn't put all this insane pressure on him she might actually get something out of him. But if you feel like nothing you do is enough eventually you'll stop trying and I presume that's where Jordan's at. I think he actually appreciates what he has 🤷‍♀️
I just think hes funny, if his girlfriend was someone I liked then I'd probably think differently but because its naggy chloe it makes me laugh what he says to her🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.