Teen Mum UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching this weeks ep- I’m no huge fan of Amber (or any of them) but Steve having a go at her for breastfeeding is appalling! As soon as she asked him what he wanted he was aggressive straight away, raising his voice etc. She’s trying to give Hudson the best start by breastfeeding and Steve is a ring like a spoilt brat! She’s ill, obvs in a lot of pain with gall stones, needs an op, looks exhausted and she’s got that scruffy twat having a go at her in the middle of Spoons! I used to feel sorry for him but he’s increasingly showing himself in a bad light.

Reactions: 39
Ugh the absolute state of the carpet

This is the best thing I’ve ever read on here, are you really Irvine Welsh?!

Attachments

Reactions: 13

I agree, 2 very different girls! Both very pretty although I wish Erin would stop pouting in her instagram pictures.

Reactions: 2
I’m only just watching this week’s episode but it’s just been the scene where Nasseh was talking to his friend. He didn’t whisper and I understood what he said I think I need a sit down

Reactions: 17
If anyone saw the programme that’s on after Teen Mom tonight about kids in drag please start a thread to discuss

Reactions: 4
Felt horrible for amber, she's ill, in pain, trying to give breastfeeding her best shot and ste just wants to make her feel bad. It can be hard for new dads too. But I felt like he's trying to guilt her into stopping. Another Charlie

Reactions: 17
I know we rip Nesseh aka mumbles but at least he speaks to Emma calmly and kindly It must be hard to try and be a dad from so far away (especially when they’ve never even been in a relationship!) Hopefully now the baby is involved with the family he will step up more

Chloe’s singing I hope she’s doing it for fun and not going to try and make a career out of it

Tel seems to think a lot of megan and the kids it showed in this episode Lets just hope they stay happy and don’t rush too much into wanting to play house .. just because you’re happy doesn’t mean you have to try for a baby ffs

Ste saying ‘you didn’t think of me when you decided to breastfeed’ says it all what a weird thing to say

Reactions: 27
Ste needs a smack in the face and his teeth knocked out

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.