Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Shannon's family will meet this baby Daddy before the birth

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had someone comment on my pregnancy announcement saying ‘this is old news’ 💀
I had similar from work colleagues, there were a few “not like we didn’t all already know” comments 😂

apparently I’m a terrible liar.

I don’t think it’s fair to shame her for going to her mum for support when she was struggling. The way that Charlie treated her was absolutely vile and just left her on her own whilst he was still living a single life. Kids are hard work, I’d much rather my child come to me when they’re struggling than face problems alone. I agree she is a very naive girl though that doesn’t think things through, I just hope this guy treats her better.
agree with this 100%, it takes a village to raise a child and babies are hard work.

Reactions: 1
You're thinking of child tax credits. Everyone gets child benefit. UC has replaced tax credits but i think if you were already on tax credits it doesn't change , also each area is different ( i think)
I work for my local council not on the benefits team but sometimes liase with them so pick bits up , though i may be wrong....
Child benefit is capped, not everyone gets it anymore. But no cap on amount of children you can claim for.

I had similar from work colleagues, there were a few “not like we didn’t all already know” comments 😂

apparently I’m a terrible liar.

agree with this 100%, it takes a village to raise a child and babies are hard work.
I wasn’t shaming Shannon for asking for help 😭 I was shaming her for screaming down the phone at her tired mum an acting like a child herself 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jordan with her aswell definitely something to do with whatever new show MTV have got in the pipelines idk just definitely don't think it's another TM season though.
And chloe actually embracing her true looks again
Yeah surely can’t be a new teen mom but I just wanna know so I know whether to be excited or if it will be a boring mtv show 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Chloe said ‘we’re back’ on the photo of the camera, so surely there’s got to be another one in the pipeline?

Reactions: 3
That’s a vlogging camera. They’re actually on display shelves in Currys-PC.World as vlogging cameras.

Reactions: 3
Child benefit is capped, not everyone gets it anymore. But no cap on amount of children you can claim for.
Yeah but the post said UC took over child benefit but it doesn't really have anything to do with it they were thinking of tax credits not child benefit

Reactions: 2
Chloe is on about her YouTube vlogging .. don’t think she’s gone away to film for a show .. her and Jordan have probably gone somewhere together so they can have their one missionary position shag a year xx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Jordan with her aswell definitely something to do with whatever new show MTV have got in the pipelines idk just definitely don't think it's another TM season though.
And chloe actually embracing her true looks again
She is so cringe!! Clearly trying to be like all the other instahuns!

Reactions: 7
Shannon is one of those girls that keeps getting pregnant so they don’t have to get a job 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm sick of seeing absolutely ridiculous filters , yeah most girls are guilty of it to maybe hide a few spots and look a bit brighter but not straight up cat fishing!! Don't even look like real people

Reactions: 6
Manley has to be the most cringe person I’ve ever come across on social media. Does he really think he’s some sort of gangster? He really reminds me of a 13 year old boy thinking he’s really cool lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.