Teen Mum UK #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get people bringing it up who may have just found out and watched the show for the first time but there's not much more else to say on the matter, we need a new series with new dramas but can't see that happening

Reactions: 5
It's clear that Chloe and Jordan have moved on. Unfortunately it lives on due to it being on tv. It could be why people keep bringing it up. Maybe they're watching it for the first time or re-watching it over lockdown(s) and didn't know they're still together in the current day. Same thing with Megan if people go on her page expecting to see Tel and instead see her pixelated boyfriend.

On a side note I kind of envy people who are watching Teen Mum UK for the first time. The things they're going to see 😂
Yes especially because you never know if you’ve been cheated on, Jordan’s was just broadcasted.
The amount of people I know that do the same thing.

Reactions: 3
Maybe she’s joining in the new series (if there is one, I have a feeling they are filming now), I can imagine Manley only letting Mia do it if Erins allowed to as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe she’s joining in the new series (if there is one, I have a feeling they are filming now), I can imagine Manley only letting Mia do it if Erins allowed to as well 😂
I don't believe there will be a new series it's probably what the person on the post above said 🤣

I don't believe there will be a new series it's probably what the person on the post above said 🤣
I like Erin but I’d hate to be known/associated so much by a show that my baby dads other baby mum did. It’s like she’s always happy being second best. She seems like a lovely girl and is very attractive. Just wish she’d break away from Manleys family and go and find herself x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Anyone notice Chloe talking about the access course to do midwifery again and she said she won’t be doing it in September as doing another kind of maths gcse again. Wtf I’m so confused? So this will be four years of college (if she passes the access) before even going to uni. Surely this is not normal 😂 She could’ve done that four years of college is ONE YEAR. I really don’t see her becoming a midwife as nice as it would be.

Reactions: 19
Anyone notice Chloe talking about the access course to do midwifery again and she said she won’t be doing it in September as doing another kind of maths gcse again. Wtf I’m so confused? So this will be four years of college (if she passes the access) before even going to uni. Surely this is not normal 😂 She could’ve done that four years of college is ONE YEAR. I really don’t see her becoming a midwife as nice as it would be.
I don’t get it either...
I’ve done the course & im 1 year from qualifying, I did my access at the same time as my maths course (just did it 1 evening a week & sat an exam) and then passed both and got into uni to do the course. 1 year left, it will have taken 4 years all in all. Why does Chloe wana be at it for 6 years?
Honestly can’t work out Wtf she’s on about, why would you go & do functional skills maths which is enough to get into uni to then go and do the gcse that you don’t even need..?
Does she like wasting money or something? 😂

unless she didn’t pass the FS maths but then the gcse is harder so can’t be the reason. I’m not sure why she’s going round the houses.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t get it either...
I’ve done the course & im 1 year from qualifying, I did my access at the same time as my maths course (just did it 1 evening a week & sat an exam) and then passed both and got into uni to do the course. 1 year left, it would have taken 4 years all in all.
Honestly can’t work out Wtf she’s on about, why would you go & do functional skills maths which is enough to get onto access to then go and do the gcse that you don’t even need..?

unless she didn’t pass the FS maths but then the gcse is harder so can’t be the reason. I’m not sure why she’s going round the houses.
Well done ❤ ... Yeah her logic is off . I know she said she failed maths last year so re-sat this year and now next year is going to do GCSE maths but I thought that is what she had failed to begin with? I’m so confused 😂 She must of failed the functional maths last year then I’m guessing . Dragging all of this out too when she might not even get a place after all is said and done .

I think we’ve all discussed on here many times how full on access courses are and if it took her 2 years just to pass functional maths (not even a GCSE) it makes me think how tf is she gonna manage an access and then uni 🙄 . Can anyone really imagine princess Chloe doing 37 hours a week placement unpaid because I can’t

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well done ❤ ... Yeah her logic is off . I know she said she failed maths last year so re-sat this year and now next year is going to do GCSE maths but I thought that is what she had failed to begin with? I’m so confused 😂 She must of failed the functional maths last year then I’m guessing . Dragging all of this out too when she might not even get a place after all is said and done .

I think we’ve all discussed on here many times how full on access courses are and if it took her 2 years just to pass functional maths (not even a GCSE) it makes me think how tf is she gonna manage an access and then uni 🙄 . Can anyone really imagine princess Chloe doing 37 hours a week placement unpaid because I can’t
I got into uni the traditional way high school -> sixth form -> uni, so can anyone please explain this functional maths thing please? I thought she was doing gcse English and maths?

🙄 I can see Chloe being on of those mums that complain to other students on the course about how much work she has to do because she’s a mum and how they have it easy partying every night and then just rolling out the bed for a lecture (no offence to mature students on here,i Get being a parent is hard just There was this one mum on my masters course and all day everyday complained about being a mum and a student and how hard it is and then complained over the younger people on the course not taking it seriously)

Reactions: 6
I know its super hard to get on midwifery but not sure if having gcse over functional skills will make a difference? Unless she needs it as a back up plan, God knows...

Whatever she ends up doing I hope she sticks at it and makes a career out of something, be a nice change seeing someone do that rather than sticking to social media to rely on an income

Thank youuu 😘
Yeah i know none of it makes sense at all she is wasting 2 extra years for nothing because midwifery is competitive as it is and they don’t care whether you have fs maths or gcse well most unis anyway! I got in on function skills and go to kings college! Can’t get my head around it at all but who knows! 😂

Unis round here are extremely competitive for Midwifery. They do seem to take the more academic applicants than those that have the drive and passion for the actual job.

Reactions: 6
I don’t get it either...
I’ve done the course & im 1 year from qualifying, I did my access at the same time as my maths course (just did it 1 evening a week & sat an exam) and then passed both and got into uni to do the course. 1 year left, it will have taken 4 years all in all. Why does Chloe wana be at it for 6 years?
Honestly can’t work out Wtf she’s on about, why would you go & do functional skills maths which is enough to get into uni to then go and do the gcse that you don’t even need..?

Did she have marley during her GCSEs could possibly explain why she didn't pass I know a girl I know had a baby a year or 2 before gcses and she got all A*

She can literally get into uni with just the access course. That’s what I did. And once she’s 21 (not sure if she is) she will be classed as a mature student anyway and from my experience it’s easier to get into uni as a mature student, they’re not as fussed if you have the traditional qualifications expected of you. But her doing maths for 4 years is a joke. She should just do access to midwifery🤷‍♀️And some access courses have maths included

So just to clear the access course up- I have all of my functional skills, maths gcse C, English and science D. I wanted to do the access course to get into midwifery and I was told I need to have 5 GCSE’s C or above and that my functional skills didn’t count. I had 3 other quals equalling C. They told me that I couldn’t sit English and science alongside the access course and was told that I couldn’t do both English and science together, meaning I’d have to do English 1 year and then science the year after and then start the access course. Must be how different colleges work it.

Did she have marley during her GCSEs could possibly explain why she didn't pass I know a girl I know had a baby a year or 2 before gcses and she got all A*
No she had him after GCSE’s.
So just to clear the access course up- I have all of my functional skills, maths gcse C, English and science D. I wanted to do the access course to get into midwifery and I was told I need to have 5 GCSE’s C or above and that my functional skills didn’t count. I had 3 other quals equalling C. They told me that I couldn’t sit English and science alongside the access course and was told that I couldn’t do both English and science together, meaning I’d have to do English 1 year and then science the year after and then start the access course. Must be how different colleges work it.
Weird. I had no science or maths GCSE’s (just being silly in school) I did an access course in one year and then got into a nursing degree. I don’t get why they would make you do science GCSEs when an access to healthcare course heavily covers science 😳🤦🏻‍♀️ And mine included the equivalent to maths . Very unfair they tell you diff things . Still all doesn’t explain why she’s gonna spend 3 years just on maths though 😂

Most universities accept function skills in place of gcse maths so I’m not sure why they said that? You can sit both English & maths alongside the access, it will be VERY tough but it’s doable.
as for science I didn’t know you needed it because biology and biosciences is covered within the access? Maybe check it out with another local college and see if their criteria differs

and as for Chloe doing the gcse to better her chances of gaining a place, why didn’t she just do that in the first place? Studying maths for that many years when you don’t want a career a field highly dependent on maths is madness she could have cut her efforts and went straight in for the gcse alongside access, some of my friends did

Reactions: 2
I did my midwifery training in South Wales and it was very clear that you needed your GCSE’s separately and then either an access course or 3 a levels, I already had my GCSE’s but I know the people who didn’t had to sit them before being accepted onto the access course. I think with midwifery being such a hard degree to get on, the requirements are different from most other courses and even nursing. There were only 28 midwifery students in each year at my uni but over 200 nursing students, for example.
I also think what she said about being young is true. I was the second youngest in my cohort and I honestly wish I had waited a few years to start my training! I think it’s good she’s got a plan and ambition and isn’t afraid to take her time to get there, hopefully she enjoys it and can stick it out after all this time though- it was the most challenging thing I have ever done in my life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.