Teen Mum UK #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was prob waiting to come in, it's not that deep. The next photo is her posing with Mia. I'd have done the same if posting content like that was literally helping me to make money, and it teaches kids to respect a parent's space no matter if they're working/studying or just taking selfies in a mirror.
I get that if she was tagging the company ect but she wasn’t she was just loving herself. Why can’t she do content when her daughter is in bed rather than at the door waiting to go in the room.

Reactions: 7
I get that if she was tagging the company ect but she wasn’t she was just loving herself. Why can’t she do content when her daughter is in bed rather than at the door waiting to go in the room.
I don’t see anything wrong with teaching your child to love them self and to be confident

Reactions: 8
Shannons mum has an insta. Hacks for mums 🤣
She popped up on my explore page earlier! I didn’t realise she’d had 6 children!
Spotted a photo of Shannon’s sister, wow she’s grown up since that surprise party Shannon organised for her (and couldn’t bake the cake 🤣)

Reactions: 5
Mia is pretty but my God does she know it. I've never seen someone love themself as much as she does. The constant hair touching and eye bleeping of the camera is all getting a bit boring now
Exactly! There is nothing more unattractive than people that love themselves! Also who wasn’t a pretty girl/young woman?! The world is full of them!! We have all been there and then you get to late 30s and it’s all over 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly! There is nothing more unattractive than people that love themselves! Also who wasn’t a pretty girl/young woman?! The world is full of them!! We have all been there and then you get to late 30s and it’s all over 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why is it unattractive to love yourself and to be confident in your own skin? She’s doing no harm?

Reactions: 28
I think Mia needs to put down the phone and actually be present with her daughter instead of constantly posing. Imagine waking through the town eye bleeping yourself in your phone lense. There's been confident then there's been vain!

Reactions: 21
probably unpopular opinion but if Mia was a bigger girl or not conventionally pretty and she was “loving herself” the way she is now, she’d get non stop praise and encouragement for it. She is literally hurting nobody by taking pictures, videos, boomerangs or TikToks🤣

Reactions: 36
probably unpopular opinion but if Mia was a bigger girl or not conventionally pretty and she was “loving herself” the way she is now, she’d get non stop praise and encouragement for it. She is literally hurting nobody by taking pictures, videos, boomerangs or TikToks🤣
I think its could that she loves herself and comes across as so confident. Especially around Marliya because it will teach her to be the same plus like you said she's not hurting anyone or doing anything wrong

Reactions: 10
Disagree with this as everyone loved her confidence that’s not the issue. The problem comes when she starts staring at herself while posing constantly or saying ‘sorry I look a mess’ when her hair is in a bun when she looks the same as she always does, in simple terms she has become very shallow and it’s hard to watch. I love a girls confidence and always thought highly of Mia especially after glowing up and leaving Manley but its become too much.

Reactions: 25
Disagree with this as everyone loved her confidence that’s not the issue. The problem comes when she starts staring at herself while posing constantly or saying ‘sorry I look a mess’ when her hair is in a bun when she looks the same as she always does, in simple terms she has become very shallow and it’s hard to watch. I love a girls confidence and always thought highly of Mia especially after glowing up and leaving Manley but its become too much.
I agree with you. It’s just non stop with the posing, mirror shots and eye bleeping. It would be more genuine if it was occasional but literally every single day, multiple times a day is ridiculous. Someone sent her a comment yesterday about they’d choose her over Kim k, she’s gorgeous (whatever it said) and she posted a photo saying I’m crying actual tears thank you. It just doesn’t seem normal that she’s so reliant on others giving her compliments about her looks. I’m all for confidence and feeling content with yourself but there’s a limit and I think a lot of her posts are fishing for those compliments or reassurance on how she looks. She should just be happy in herself.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else find it wrong how amber went on a date literally a few days ago and now the bloke is on holiday with her and her mums commented how the whole family has fallen in love with him 😳 is it just me who wouldn’t introduce a new partner to my kids until a substantial amount of time until I knew him properly etc so so wrong to continue bringing new partners left right and centre into her kids lives!

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Is Ambers new boyfriend really wearing his socks on the beach?😂. Her mum saying they love him already...after a week😐. I do hope he’s nice though!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else find it wrong how amber went on a date literally a few days ago and now the bloke is on holiday with her and her mums commented how the whole family has fallen in love with him 😳 is it just me who wouldn’t introduce a new partner to my kids until a substantial amount of time until I knew him properly etc so so wrong to continue bringing new partners left right and centre into her kids lives!
Yeah I thought this. Imagine introducing him to your kids unless they've been dating longer and not said of course ☺

Reactions: 9
Well now she’s saying it isn’t even the guy she went on a date with, it’s her brothers friend who came along on Monday and they got on so they’re together 😩😳. Very bizarre how quick she moves with men especially considering she could be single for ages and then when she gets with someone it’s like she’s moving at the speed of light. If you just met him Monday why by Thursday are you posing on the gram and your mum is posting you two as officially together, don’t know thought it might be an age thing why I find it abit cringe and immature perhaps?! 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Urgh the video of Mia posing with the horse leg in the lift while Marliya is dancing around trying to get her mums attention. We get it Mia. You look good. We've all said it, but for gods sake time and a place. Stop. I'm not defending Space Raider in any shape or form but I think his disdain towards Mia is because of this kind of stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Ambers mum is so embarrassing she goes on like a teen with what she posts on Facebook and Amber has to jump in and defend her. I’m not surprised she’s gushing all over this new guy. She does Tik Tok videos and Amber looks embarrassed as hell when she does them

Reactions: 23
No wonder Amber can't keep a man... They end up in a throuple relationship with Amanda too. Wouldn't surprise me if Amanda is texting the bloke telling her what Amber likes on dates

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.