Teen Mum UK #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Carrying on from the last thread

Not much to recap on to be fair all being pretty boring, Amber decided to let the world know she was on a date, Mia’s got a new boyfriend, Spaceraider is still being Spaceraider...

Bring us some drama!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Okay so I actually love Mia (may be an unpopular opinion) but does any one else find the whole holding hands whilst driving and filming it for the gran soo cringe 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I actually really do like Mia but if I was on my phone posing like how she is with her man my boyfriend would literally be like wtf are you doing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually really do like Mia but if I was on my phone posing like how she is with her man my boyfriend would literally be like wtf are you doing 😂😂😂
So would mine but then again I just wouldn’t pull my phone out and act like that coz I knkw he’d be like please stop 😂 I do like her though

Reactions: 7
😂 It is def super cringe and he is bound to get sick of it at some point and the posing but at the mo I’m secretly happy she’s doing it cause I bet Manley is wound up like a clock 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Them pictures/videos are quite embarrassing actually, he doesn’t look interested at all😬

Anyone seen Charlie's story I hope Theodore wasn't in the pool by himself , wouldn't be allowed anyway surely the life guards would have said something

Reactions: 5
I really like mia but she spends a lot of time eye bleeping herself doesn’t she, Christ 🤣

Reactions: 13
Mia is pretty but my God does she know it. I've never seen someone love themself as much as she does. The constant hair touching and eye bleeping of the camera is all getting a bit boring now

Someone mentioned Jordan cheating multiple times? I thought it was the once with dms pictures on the tv series

Reactions: 5
Someone mentioned Jordan cheating multiple times? I thought it was the once with dms pictures on the tv series
when it aired on tv Jordan’s mum said something like “has he been naughty AGAIN” probably not the most accurate quote but definitely made out he’d done it before.
Few months after that series aired she went mad on Twitter about him messaging other girls again and unfollowed him and only recently in the past 6 months ish (may be wrong date wise) made it official again. So that’s 2 times (one on the show and after the show) and maybe before so possible 3 times; maybe more. Who knows. He deffo ain’t loyal 😬

Reactions: 20
when it aired on tv Jordan’s mum said something like “has he been naughty AGAIN” probably not the most accurate quote but definitely made out he’d done it before.
Few months after that series aired she went mad on Twitter about him messaging other girls again and unfollowed him and only recently in the past 6 months ish (may be wrong date wise) made it official again. So that’s 2 times (one on the show and after the show) and maybe before so possible 3 times; maybe more. Who knows. He deffo ain’t loyal 😬
I’m unsure how he managed to get one girl let alone potentially 3! 🤣 he’s dull as duck, no enthusiasm at all

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry but why has Donna got to make everything about Charlotte and put her two pence in 😂 then cries when somethings posted about her daughter

• Haha
I think Nasseh was posting about Jeremiah while also ignoring parentage of Jelani in fact I’m the first pic he cut Jelani out. The cheeky twit saying Emma should give the kids to him because she has autism when he can barely string a sentence together 😳 I don’t like the way she’s gone about covid but she’s a good mum to them boys and Nasseh is an actual joke. I wonder what his mrs has to say about his attitude

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.