Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m sorry, Mia came home drunk to marliya, woke her up in her drunken state and then went sleep while marliya is just up by herself for a few hours? You are a parent you are supposed to supervise your children especially if you are the one waking them up.

I’m sorry but Mia doesn’t deserve all this praise she gets, anyone else did that for example Charlie or Charlotte from y&p they’d be getting threatened with social services.

Reactions: 47

_basic_

VIP Member
I think Nasseh was posting about Jeremiah while also ignoring parentage of Jelani in fact I’m the first pic he cut Jelani out. The cheeky twat saying Emma should give the kids to him because she has autism when he can barely string a sentence together 😳 I don’t like the way she’s gone about covid but she’s a good mum to them boys and Nasseh is an actual joke. I wonder what his mrs has to say about his attitude

Reactions: 46

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Eh? How can you slag someone off about their autism when you are fucking illiterate?
Emma has taken a whole L allowing that fucking dimlow in between her legs twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

privac890

Does anyone else find it wrong how amber went on a date literally a few days ago and now the bloke is on holiday with her and her mums commented how the whole family has fallen in love with him 😳 is it just me who wouldn’t introduce a new partner to my kids until a substantial amount of time until I knew him properly etc so so wrong to continue bringing new partners left right and centre into her kids lives!

• Wow
Reactions: 44

Megz0

She should probably get back to school and learn some grammar before coming for people. Mr steal your man can’t even form a basic sentence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Dontcare223

Doing a rewatch and sassi and Darren are at couples counselling. Darren is talking about how he loved being with sassi at the start of their relationship because it was passionate and they had a lot of sex, when I heard that I thought fair enough but then I remembered .. didn’t they get together when she was 14 and he was 18? Its the ✨grooming✨ for me

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

noddyrojjy

probably unpopular opinion but if Mia was a bigger girl or not conventionally pretty and she was “loving herself” the way she is now, she’d get non stop praise and encouragement for it. She is literally hurting nobody by taking pictures, videos, boomerangs or TikToks🤣

Reactions: 36

Scar14

VIP Member
Anyone else think space raider and mumbles would get along like a house on fire?😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Cl365090

Chatty Member
For fucks sake 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she gets involved with absolutely everything! She reminds me of one of those snobby moms “my Charlotte has this and this and this” ect or “my Charlotte blah blah blah” but in quite fact she’s literally the opposite🤣😫
What the fuck has Charlotte got to do with Emma and her kids and their dad apart from they featured in the same tv show? Separately lmao
She’s so weird must have nothing better to do

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Parkinson1907

What a fantastic 'practitioner' Megan is, shes using the complete wrong needle for her b12 injections she's promoting and I'm not sure what she's actually giving people because she's saying they need to be done every 4 weeks to get peoples levels up which is the complete wrong advice. Coming from a medical professional that administers these daily

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Gincredible

I tried to decipher the first screenshot of Mumbles a couple of times before giving up, then cracked up at Emma saying 'Gibberish translation' 🤣🤣🤣 he's an absolute moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Because of how chavvy they are over here?😂😂 Megan with her Karma blud, mumbles and Emma stoned on every segment, Amber and ste constantly arguing and sassi screamed ‘I LuV Ya DaRreN!’ Down the street?😂😂😂

uhh YES precisely! Sassi saying "ya got tha wrong bed boss" lives in my head rent free. Also, things like watching Megan cook full on meals of something super British looking in the camper, when people say "a takeaway," all the grey shiny mirror/chanel decor...I find it much more endearing on these girls. No real reason.

• Haha
  • Heart
I know Chloe gets a lot of stick on here but I really wish she could see that she looks amazing and there is no need to edit her photos like she does

• Heart

SarahGard83

VIP Member
So someone asked Meghan why she never shows her boyfriend and her reply was that she didn't realise she had to 🤣
You can't show him Megs because he's banged up!

• Haha