Teen Mum UK #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh? How can you slag someone off about their autism when you are bleeping illiterate?
Emma has taken a whole L allowing that bleeping dimlow in between her legs twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
For fucks sake 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she gets involved with absolutely everything! She reminds me of one of those snobby moms “my Charlotte has this and this and this” ect or “my Charlotte blah blah blah” but in quite fact she’s literally the opposite🤣😫
What the duck has Charlotte got to do with Emma and her kids and their dad apart from they featured in the same tv show? Separately lmao
She’s so weird must have nothing better to do

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I gotta say, I enjoy the random inclusion of ‘laaa’ in mumbles’ post. Can’t understand a word he types or says but deffo gotta add that in so we all remember he’s Scouse 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I tried to decipher the first screenshot of Mumbles a couple of times before giving up, then cracked up at Emma saying 'Gibberish translation' 🤣🤣🤣 he's an absolute moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Whys he suddenly acting like he cares about his children? Hes a child and needs to grow the duck up. He doesn't deserve those kids and i hope he never has anymore. I may not agree with Emmas way with covid but you can see she just wants the best for her kids and her having Autism has no impact om that. I could barely make sense of his gibberish. Honestly he just confuses and irritates me🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nassah is a stupid ass dead beat dad who his kids are better off without. He is so actually cringe it makes me feel unwell. Clearly he didn’t listen in school and was so either stoned or away with the fairies (like he was on teen mom) he just didn’t learn anything at all. The odd word here and there I can understand but the rest of his speech is so poor honestly. What a nonintellectual. He is just a typical woman, all men like that who don’t work, don’t provide and do duck all for anyone think their music is their job and “I’m gonna make it out the ends” or “I’m gonna make it big soon come” OH duck OFF YOU STUPID SCUMMY CHAV get a real job. He can’t even string a sentence together. How any women can sleep with that div I will never know

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Recent post of Mia eye fuking herself in the mirror and Marliya waiting at the door watching, most likely waiting until she’s allowed into the post for the gram. Literally could anyone be more self obsessed than her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Recent post of Mia eye fuking herself in the mirror and Marliya waiting at the door watching, most likely waiting until she’s allowed into the post for the gram. Literally could anyone be more self obsessed than her 🤦🏻‍♀️
I just saw that and noticed Marliya’s arm in the background! I have a 5 year old aswell and never in a million years would I be posing like that in front of them! 😩😩

Reactions: 12
I really like Mia but what is she teaching that little kid. Should be out playing, not watching her mum pose for Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She was prob waiting to come in, it's not that deep. The next photo is her posing with Mia. I'd have done the same if posting content like that was literally helping me to make money, and it teaches kids to respect a parent's space no matter if they're working/studying or just taking selfies in a mirror.

Reactions: 10
I hear what you're saying and I guess we are all in to different things. I wouldn't like my daughter to think value needs to be found in appearance, and I worry that that's what social media does teach.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She was prob waiting to come in, it's not that deep. The next photo is her posing with Mia. I'd have done the same if posting content like that was literally helping me to make money, and it teaches kids to respect a parent's space no matter if they're working/studying or just taking selfies in a mirror.
I mean I’d rather stick to my normal job and show my kids that’s how we make money 😂

Reactions: 13
Anyone else think space raider and mumbles would get along like a house on fire?😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Anyone else think space raider and mumbles would get along like a house on fire?😂
You know Manley is a dick of the highest order but he does seem to care about his kids and they have a great relationship with his family. Mia said Maggie is one of marliyas favourite people.
Nasseh however and his mum, the worst kind of people

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.