Teen Mum UK #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Charlie was really stupid to go bareback with Shannon knowing how much she was banging on about a baby I don’t care what she says she 100% did that on purpose. Her Q&A’s are so boring I have asked her sooooo many questions each time and not a single one ha she answered she only answers the ones that will make her look good.

on another note Chloe just posted a photo of what I can only imagine are supposed to be flowers and tagged Jordan saying thank you it literally looks like he’s pulled up half a twig bush on his way home from work 😂😂😂 she’s easily pleased I see

And to add Chloe hun that AD was absolutely awful if I was iconic London I’d be sacking you 🤣 you clearly aren’t saying your genuine thoughts on the products if you are reading from a script every two seconds 🥱🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if Megan paid for any of the stuff for her birthday? Its a lot for companies to just gift, especially all those biscuits and cupcakes.
Highly doubt it, she gets her mates to beg for freebies too. The bouncy castle was cancelled so they were all begging for a freebie that morning

Reactions: 6
Are you no allowed to talk about getting married in the future or where you would like to get married unless you’re engaged?🤣
Oh god aren’t you the same one who commented before saying she doesn’t edit her photos 😅😂 calm down Chloe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god aren’t you the same one who commented before saying she doesn’t edit her photos 😅😂 calm down Chloe
Nah never said she doesn’t edit her photos at all- think I said on one I can’t see where it’s been edited? Just because someone doesn’t agree with you, doesn’t mean it’s one of the mums. This is forum for different opinions and I just think that it was a bit of a petty thing to pick her up on since most girls will talk about when they’d like to marry their boyfriend or where before they’re engaged 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Nah never said she doesn’t edit her photos at all- think I said on one I can’t see where it’s been edited? Just because someone doesn’t agree with you, doesn’t mean it’s one of the mums. This is forum for different opinions and I just think that it was a bit of a petty thing to pick her up on since most girls will talk about when they’d like to marry their boyfriend or where before they’re engaged 🤷🏼‍♀️
Most girls don’t get cheated on multiple times and put it on national TV or all over Twitter either 😭 just deluded behaviour in my opinion . Didn’t think you were Chloe, it was an obvious joke , just found it funny you only contribute on this thread when someone says something negative about chloe to defend her .. and you seem to be taking me saying she’s not engaged personal ffs 😂👋

Reactions: 12
Nothing, yet 😂 just seems like a repeat, they’re arguing and amber gives Ste cold shoulder, Ste gets with someone new and amber and her mum tell everyone, then ambers his best bud asking him to take them drive thru etc. Now she’s going on a date and posting it everywhereee.
Give it 2 weeks, she’ll be crying making Ste feel bad and ask him to leave his girlfriend for her, he will because he’s an idiot and then she’ll say she wants nothing to do with him and it will never work between them. 🙄
Right! I found it so weird she was announcing she was going on a date to Instagram. Why not share that with close friends unless she wants to make Ste jealous

Reactions: 9
Most girls don’t get cheated on multiple times and put it on national TV or all over Twitter either 😭 just deluded behaviour in my opinion . Didn’t think you were Chloe, it was an obvious joke , just found it funny you only contribute on this thread when someone says something negative about chloe to defend her .. and you seem to be taking me saying she’s not engaged personal ffs 😂👋
Couldn’t agree with this more not sure how someone can stick up for Chloe in regards to the marriage situation let’s be real they aren’t getting married. Jordan lives there for convenience and to see his son he doesn’t love Chloe that’s more than obvious he even stated on national television he didn’t want her 😭 I lost a lot of respect for her going back with him just so she had the perfect family on paper... I don’t feel jealous of what she has I feel sorry for her

Reactions: 20
So I went back to binge TMUK on maternity leave, had some *opinions* and stumbled upon this forum by chance - I’ve found my people!!

I read the first two threads for TMUK then tried to find the 3rd, and realised it’s now up to #16 😱 anyone care to provide a brief update of what’s happened in the last year, save me reading 700+ pages?

Some *thoughts*

sassi - good mum but she shouts too much, especially in front of Zena’ya, that’s not healthy for her to see her parents arguing so much. She clearly loves her little girl to pieces and hats off to her, is one of the few girls who appeared to want to make something of her life away from TM. I don’t know many girls who would go work on a building site instead of claiming off the government, and good on her for providing proper meals and trying to better herself with the nails business. Clearly not compatible with Darren, I’m convinced he’s a wannabe roadman/small time drug dealer on the side.

megan - I’ve never really warmed to her (maybe due to the Essex accent 🤫), she’s a chav through and through but again, good mum. Needs to tidy her house and focus on her kids instead of slyly trying to one-up Reann on who’s got what. Mature in some areas e.g. coparenting, utterly away with the fairies in others. TEL DOES NOT WANT A CHILD YET, STOP FORCING IT. Also, Billie is hilarious. I would happily microblade her eyebrows though, they annoy me every time she’s on screen but alas, wrong end of the country. Billie, if you’re reading this, hit me up and I’ll do it for free 😘

amber - exhausting to watch. doesn’t look like she can be arsed parenting, Ste seems like a good reliable dad but terrible partner. To be fair, they seem as bad as each other in the relationship. Should stick to coparenting and go their separate ways 👍🏼 also, your house is a tip, please either clean up or skip a few meals out in the local greasy spoon cafe and invest in a cleaner. I have kids myself so know it’s a losing battle most of the time, but good Lord if you know you’re going on tv why on earth wouldn’t you at least tidy!!

shannon - personality of a wet lettuce and has “DOORMAT” stamped across her forehead where Charlie’s concerned. No idea why she puts up with him and his behaviour but I guess it’s hard to change now after she’s put up with it so long. 100% trapped him with the second baby, sorry love but he’s just not that into you. She’s a pretty girl and could do so much better, had a quick Instagram stalk and it seems like she’s single so I’m rooting for her to find her Prince Charming 🤞🏼

chloe - I know she’s marmite on this forum, but I actually really like her, she’s got a bit of drive and ambition which makes a change from most of the girls on this series. Jordan’s a waste of space and is dragging her down, she should have never have got back with him but let’s face it, we all made questionable decisions when it came to our first loves. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and I don’t blame her for trying to keep her family together, she obviously wants the secure family unit that she had growing up for Marley. I do think she’s a bit of a drama Queen and the way she spoke to her mum in the shop was despicable, it would have been far more gracious to admit she was wrong and apologise rather than deflecting the blame to her mum. Anyone know if she’s still wasting time with him? Chloe, you can do so much better love!

emma - almost forgot she was on the last season, lovely girl but just not interesting in the slightest. However, she’s definitely one of the better mum’s and should be proud of how well she coped as a single parent, especially in the early days with Jeremiah as a newborn. Sloth boy is a drain on society, I hope she’s gone for CMS as I don’t see any other benefit of him being on the birth certificate. Would be interested to know how she’s got on since the last series aired, I hope she’ll make something of herself as she seems sensible enough to realise TMUK and Instagram won’t last forever.

Peace ✌🏼

I find this so bizarre too! I was going to bring it up once but completely forgot. Some of the stuff her sister posts about her friend/boyfriend makes me wonder how she is absolutely fine with her sister being in a relationship with a murderer. She surely knows how bad this can affect other people’s lives (like the family etc) so how can she stand by Megan while Megan started & continued a relationship with a thug who was going through trial at court for his crimes?! I can’t get my head around it at all or the fact her family are ok with him being around the kids
Sorry I’ve missed this, what’s the goss? Just been on her Instagram and all the photos of him are pixelled out. Who is he/what’s he done? 👀👀👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So I went back to binge TMUK on maternity leave, had some *opinions* and stumbled upon this forum by chance - I’ve found my people!!

I read the first two threads for TMUK then tried to find the 3rd, and realised it’s now up to #16 😱 anyone care to provide a brief update of what’s happened in the last year, save me reading 700+ pages?

Some *thoughts*

sassi - good mum but she shouts too much, especially in front of Zena’ya, that’s not healthy for her to see her parents arguing so much. She clearly loves her little girl to pieces and hats off to her, is one of the few girls who appeared to want to make something of her life away from TM. I don’t know many girls who would go work on a building site instead of claiming off the government, and good on her for providing proper meals and trying to better herself with the nails business. Clearly not compatible with Darren, I’m convinced he’s a wannabe roadman/small time drug dealer on the side.

megan - I’ve never really warmed to her (maybe due to the Essex accent 🤫), she’s a chav through and through but again, good mum. Needs to tidy her house and focus on her kids instead of slyly trying to one-up Reann on who’s got what. Mature in some areas e.g. coparenting, utterly away with the fairies in others. TEL DOES NOT WANT A CHILD YET, STOP FORCING IT. Also, Billie is hilarious. I would happily microblade her eyebrows though, they annoy me every time she’s on screen but alas, wrong end of the country. Billie, if you’re reading this, hit me up and I’ll do it for free 😘

amber - exhausting to watch. doesn’t look like she can be arsed parenting, Ste seems like a good reliable dad but terrible partner. To be fair, they seem as bad as each other in the relationship. Should stick to coparenting and go their separate ways 👍🏼 also, your house is a tip, please either clean up or skip a few meals out in the local greasy spoon cafe and invest in a cleaner. I have kids myself so know it’s a losing battle most of the time, but good Lord if you know you’re going on tv why on earth wouldn’t you at least tidy!!

shannon - personality of a wet lettuce and has “DOORMAT” stamped across her forehead where Charlie’s concerned. No idea why she puts up with him and his behaviour but I guess it’s hard to change now after she’s put up with it so long. 100% trapped him with the second baby, sorry love but he’s just not that into you. She’s a pretty girl and could do so much better, had a quick Instagram stalk and it seems like she’s single so I’m rooting for her to find her Prince Charming 🤞🏼

chloe - I know she’s marmite on this forum, but I actually really like her, she’s got a bit of drive and ambition which makes a change from most of the girls on this series. Jordan’s a waste of space and is dragging her down, she should have never have got back with him but let’s face it, we all made questionable decisions when it came to our first loves. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and I don’t blame her for trying to keep her family together, she obviously wants the secure family unit that she had growing up for Marley. I do think she’s a bit of a drama Queen and the way she spoke to her mum in the shop was despicable, it would have been far more gracious to admit she was wrong and apologise rather than deflecting the blame to her mum. Anyone know if she’s still wasting time with him? Chloe, you can do so much better love!

emma - almost forgot she was on the last season, lovely girl but just not interesting in the slightest. However, she’s definitely one of the better mum’s and should be proud of how well she coped as a single parent, especially in the early days with Jeremiah as a newborn. Sloth boy is a drain on society, I hope she’s gone for CMS as I don’t see any other benefit of him being on the birth certificate. Would be interested to know how she’s got on since the last series aired, I hope she’ll make something of herself as she seems sensible enough to realise TMUK and Instagram won’t last forever.

Peace ✌🏼

Sorry I’ve missed this, what’s the goss? Just been on her Instagram and all the photos of him are pixelled out. Who is he/what’s he done? 👀👀👀
You’re absolutely spot on to be honest 😂 Chloe had came across photos of girls in Jordan’s DMs and his 🍆, screenshot the photos of him and sent to her mum- cue her being an absolute drama queen. She had quoted one of his tweets saying something about being ‘cuddled up on the sofa watching Benjamin button on Friday’ when he spoke about being single (I’m a bit rusty on knowledge😂) but she was very secretive about being back with him at first but she spoke about it on YouTube and a Q&A on Instagram saying they’re good 🤷🏼‍🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 3
Yet you defend Mia anytime anyone says anything about her?🤔. Why are you so bitchy to other people who write on here...we’re all here discussing the show ffs you can disagree without being like that. Also, you’re very easily amused “😂😂

Reactions: 3
You’re absolutely spot on to be honest 😂 Chloe had came across photos of girls in Jordan’s DMs and his 🍆, screenshot the photos of him and sent to her mum- cue her being an absolute drama queen. She had quoted one of his tweets saying something about being ‘cuddled up on the sofa watching Benjamin button on Friday’ when he spoke about being single (I’m a bit rusty on knowledge😂) but she was very secretive about being back with him at first but she spoke about it on YouTube and a Q&A on Instagram saying they’re good 🤷🏼‍🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Jeez, her poor mum. I can only imagine how awkward Christmas dinner would have been with her sat across the table from him after chloe sent photos of his 🍆 to her phone 😂

I just want to pick her up and give her some life advice but somehow I doubt she’d listen. Can see so many similarities between us with juggling having a baby and a mortgage at a young age etc but she just accepts that this is the best she’s going to get. She’s a great mum to Marley but she needs to set an example to him of how a couple should respect each other, and that’s clearly not happening. Whether she’s staying with him due to her low self esteem and insecurities or if she’s actually deluded herself that he’s a good father and partner, god knows. She deserves so much better!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.