Teen Mum UK #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well, heā€™s seeing them today (Charlie) so I guess itā€™s a bit more than every other weekend as she said? He also works full time doesnā€™t he? Is she working yet?

Reactions: 4
From what we've seen on the show i think hes vile an needs to get some respect for the mother of his children ffs. (Not saying Shannon's been innocent in it all tho btw)

Reactions: 7
From what we've seen on the show i think hes vile an needs to get some respect for the mother of his children ffs. (Not saying Shannon's been innocent in it all tho btw)
Yeah I found Shannon really lazy and spoilt tbh. Respect needs to be a two way thing. She also needs to respect the father of her child.

Reactions: 13
Yeah I found Shannon really lazy and spoilt tbh. Respect needs to be a two way thing. She also needs to respect the father of her child.
Yeah exactly. Im re watching the show atm n im half way through season 6. Honestly all the girls are just as bad as the lads most the time

Reactions: 8
Shannonā€™s on one on Instagram. She put up about raising two kids on her own but some are saying she isnā€™t doing it on her own cos the dad sees them on weekends.
Maybe she shouldnā€™t have ā€œforgottenā€ the MAP then and she wouldnā€™t be doing it alone! Wheel of fortune versus life choices..what are we to do?!šŸ™ˆšŸ™„

Reactions: 6
Maybe she shouldnā€™t have ā€œforgottenā€ the MAP then and she wouldnā€™t be doing it alone! Wheel of fortune versus life choices..what are we to do?!šŸ™ˆšŸ™„
I still just reckon they were duck buddies and they made it look like a ā€˜relationshipā€™ for the cameras tbfšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 15
I just donā€™t understand Shannon. She seemed miserable and struggling...then had another baby with a guy who just nipped in and out when it suits him. Mind boggles

Reactions: 18
I just donā€™t understand Shannon. She seemed miserable and struggling...then had another baby with a guy who just nipped in and out when it suits him. Mind boggles
I think she just wanted another baby, she went on long enough to make it obvious. I donā€™t think she cared who it was with.

Reactions: 15
I think she just wanted another baby, she went on long enough to make it obvious. I donā€™t think she cared who it was with.
100% she kept saying she wanted one Charlie said she didn't n then she ended up pregnant anyway. Even if she did forget to get the pill which i don't think she did you can get it up to 4 days after having sex so she still could of got it. I think she saw the opportunity to get pregnant and took it while she could because she knew otherwise it wouldn't happen especially since she said she wanted them close together too

Also Amber's got a date tonight. Honestly can't keep up with her n Ste they're on n off more than my bleeping kettle

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still just reckon they were duck buddies and they made it look like a ā€˜relationshipā€™ for the cameras tbfšŸ˜‚
I think they were seeing each other before Theo but it sounds like Shannon got pregnant on purpose. In one scene Charlie highlights that her best friend told him she did it on purpose and she doesn't deny she just deflects. She bangs on about him kissing a girl when she was pregnant. I think she got a flat through social so they had to pretend that Charlie didn't live there. Shannon just seemed completely unable to cope by herself during filming. I think Charlie seemed keen to make a go of it until she got pregnant again completely against his wishes. She made it clear she wanted another and he didn't. It absolutely takes two to tango but you need trust in a relationship that if you both agree to go bare back you are 100% getting the morning after pill. How the duck do you forget that while you are at ASDA. He should definitely have reminded her though but imagine not being able to trust someone you are sleeping with and have a child with on that level.

Reactions: 16
I need a new series soon, I bloody loved the UK mums and it was the first and only one I really watched every season of.

Reactions: 10
How dull are Shannon's q&as šŸ˜“ she's only answered 1 question today but she does the all the time and it's the same questions everytime

Reactions: 7
How dull are Shannon's q&as šŸ˜“ she's only answered 1 question today but she does the all the time and it's the same questions everytime
She was good drama on the show but one of the most boring to follow on Instagram

Reactions: 5
Oh whatā€™s happened, what have I missed??
Nothing, yet šŸ˜‚ just seems like a repeat, theyā€™re arguing and amber gives Ste cold shoulder, Ste gets with someone new and amber and her mum tell everyone, then ambers his best bud asking him to take them drive thru etc. Now sheā€™s going on a date and posting it everywhereee.
Give it 2 weeks, sheā€™ll be crying making Ste feel bad and ask him to leave his girlfriend for her, he will because heā€™s an idiot and then sheā€™ll say she wants nothing to do with him and it will never work between them. šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.