Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not bullying or trolling anyone if that's what your insinuating ItsTeaTime2020 I just think that it's out of order of him leaving her especially when he knows that she suffers from post natal depression
Yeah but let's be honest, how she acted for the cameras towards him was disgusting so we dont know how she acts behind closed doors. I'm shocked he didnt leave a long time ago, not many people would stand by somebody treating them the way charlie did..

Reactions: 3
I'm not bullying or trolling anyone if that's what your insinuating ItsTeaTime2020 I just think that it's out of order of him leaving her especially when he knows that she suffers from post natal depression
He can’t always pussyfoot around her tho... that shouldn’t be the only thing keeping him there.

Screenshot_20200505-104634~2.png
Screenshot_20200505-104638.png

Think we've got our explanation on the split, Brett liked this comment

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Obviously we don't see everything that goes on behind closed doors. To me it just looks like Brett lives there and eats pizza every night 😂. He wasnt an angel on the show either & came across controlling. Charlie came across nippy as duck. I don't feel sorry for either of them, I feel sorry for Harlow to deserves healthy happy parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It says my answers have been sent and request pending. I cant even remember what the questions were
They're trying to keep up with all the new requests. I've just spoken to one of the ladies on admin and they've had a tonne of new requests so they're working through them

Reactions: 1
People would main if Brett left Charlie alone with Harlow
People will moan that Brett has taken Harlow "away" from Charlie
Nobody actually knows what has happened or how any of them feel or even if Charlie wanted Brett to take Harlow.

I wouldn't let my other half (if we split) take my baby away from me if I didn't want them to. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Charlie having PND is a reason Brett has to stay.
if he’s unhappy he has every right to leave he shouldn’t be forced to stay because she is suffering from mental health.
yeah what he did putting it up on Instagram whilst she was down stairs with Harlow was really unfair on her and it’s awful she’s now alone in the lockdown without Harlow
But no body knows what goes on behind closed doors. He was controlling with money and she was always putting him down.
Might just be lockdown together 24/7 is too much or might be that having a child changed things we can’t really judge

Reactions: 10
She said they go to bed at 10pm , I’ve got four kids and even now on lock down there in bed early my youngest is 6 and she’s in bed by 7:30
Im the same! My daughter is 9 and she goes to bed at 8.30!! 😂 I let her stay up till 9.30 at the weekend.... But on a Sunday she's in bed by 7.30 haha! All my kids (3) have always had a routine, and i agree routine is important, god knows it saved my sanity as a young mum! But i also know alot of people choose not to have strict bedtimes so, maybe she's one of those?

Mine didn't completely nail her routine until she was almost 2 (about 20 months I think).
The only way to get it completely was to sit outside her room and putting her back every time. No eye contact. No speaking. Just putting her back in bed.

If you haven't tried that yet, give it a go. Only took us 5 days I think and then she was knowing that 8pm was bed time and there was no negotiation or tantrums.

Charlotte, I know you read this so give it a go too
This worked with mine when they moved from cot to bed and they thought getting out at bedtime was the best thing ever. It does work but you have to be persistent, more so than they are (and the little beggers can be persistent af).
My 4 month old goes to bed between 9&10...we demand feed so depends on when his last feed is, 10 is the absolute latest he is up, usually try to get him down for 9/half 9 but it depends. We start winding down for bed around 8 though.

He sleeps till around 8 am, waking once through the night. I put him down any earlier and he’s up twice through the night and wide awake at about 6. So people may think he’s up late for a baby but it works for us.
tbf when they’re little it’s not such a big deal. It took mine a fair few months before they kinda ‘settled’ at a more reasonable hour, so I wouldn’t worry too much at this stage, you’re still finding your feet and baby will probably gradually start sleeping earlier as they get older.
yes I did and I don't think it's out of order he shouldn't even be going anywhere cos were on lockdown and by the looks of it he's left her and taken the baby with him
Actually you’re allowed to go and stay elsewhere if you have an argument with your partner. Pretty sure the government clarified this a couple of weeks ago.

I feel like Charlie’s fillers and heavy make up are all symptom of her low self esteem and to be honest I think that’s true of many young girls who get fillers and cosmetic surgeries (often when they don’t need it) and it’s sad really.

Not being funny but Brett was the only one working , if he wants to limit his money why shouldn’t he ? No body knows his financial situation .

Reactions: 2
As much as it feels C & B spend their lives posting on Instagram, very little of what they post is actually about them as a couple, so as many people have said, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

They may have been unhappy for a while, maybe lockdown got to them or maybe they split on a whim. If B has taken H I am sure it's for a good reason, just hope C gets to see her as often as possible!

As far as commenting on C's looks goes that is way too far in my opinion, and not what tattle should be about! She obviously uses the ott lashes and fillers to make herself feel better, and whilst it isnt my cup of tea she isn't harming anyone x

Reactions: 10
This worked with mine when they moved from cot to bed and they thought getting out at bedtime was the best thing ever. It does work but you have to be persistent, more so than they are (and the little beggers can be persistent af).

tbf when they’re little it’s not such a big deal. It took mine a fair few months before they kinda ‘settled’ at a more reasonable hour, so I wouldn’t worry too much at this stage, you’re still finding your feet and baby will probably gradually start sleeping earlier as they get older.

Actually you’re allowed to go and stay elsewhere if you have an argument with your partner. Pretty sure the government clarified this a couple of weeks ago.

I feel like Charlie’s fillers and heavy make up are all symptom of her low self esteem and to be honest I think that’s true of many young girls who get fillers and cosmetic surgeries (often when they don’t need it) and it’s sad really.
Yeah you can go to another household to cool off asong as nobody involved is isolating , showing symptoms etc. Also if you're worried about someone you can go see them. So if Brett doesnt go back and Charlies mental health is effected then someone could go check on her.

Not being funny but Brett was the only one working , if he wants to limit his money why shouldn’t he ? No body knows his financial situation .
Bit different from limiting the money to telling someone they can't boil the kettle to wash the dishes, using the oven to heat the house & taking someone on a date but having your calculator out the whole time. Charlie also had money on the show remember she choose to splash it on clothes for Harlow & Brett was miserable about that. He's has no problem as of late showing off his finances 🙂

Reactions: 6
yes I did and I don't think it's out of order he shouldn't even be going anywhere cos were on lockdown and by the looks of it he's left her and taken the baby with him
Well it’s better him leaving then it turning nasty and one of them becoming hurt

Reactions: 2
I must of missed where he was bragging about finances . What was said?
He made an Instagram for his expensive car, posted about how he can afford take aways every night, posted a video of Harlow but made sure to have all this money stacked on the counter focusing on that more than anything, spent about £1000 on her first birthday and went on about it all day instead of just enjoying her birthday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
oh wow I didn’t know 🥱 clearly I am in the wrong job lol. Also can someone explain how I reply to a certain comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.