Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brett really wants us to know that he’s left with Harlow doesn’t he 🙄
Of course he does! He thinks it makes him look good for the ‘gram. I doubt he put much thought into what’s really best for Harlow.

There may well have been a very legitimate reason for him to take her, we don’t know all the details. But they shouldn’t have put it all over Instagram to begin with as obviously people are going to speculate on what’s happened.

Reactions: 5
I love this😂😂😂

And I can relate to Charlotte - Teething does sometimes throw everything off course. I’m currently going through the same thing - everything is going good in the morning and night time it can be all over the place due his teeth. It’s not always the easiest situation. Everyone’s child is different.

i know someone who doesn’t even try to give their child a routine and feeds her at times like 10pm and doesn’t put her down to bed till 1/2am. So at least shes trying.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the cot in the hallway in Charlottes story, their house seem so cluttered I assume dondons can’t do much and char is too lazy or busy making tiktoks
like polishing a turd that house. She does stories about cleaning, but the clutter everywhere 😬 so claustrophobic.

Reactions: 1
Charlie did have PND which can lead people to become very angry and aggressive, I’d like to think Brett would have left her but to me it seems as if she would be at harm and that’s why he’s taken her because I’m sure he would have spoken to his mum first before just turning up there

Reactions: 3
Charlie did have PND which can lead people to become very angry and aggressive, I’d like to think Brett would have left her but to me it seems as if she would be at harm and that’s why he’s taken her because I’m sure he would have spoken to his mum first before just turning up there
I don't believe anyone who takes their problems to social media first is that rational 😂

I understand we’re on lockdown but Brett has every right to see Harlow. We’ve been on lockdown I think for 6 weeks, realistically couples who share custody etc need to see their child as long as each family are taking necessary precautions. I don’t know, I feel sorry on him sometimes

I understand we’re on lockdown but Brett has every right to see Harlow. We’ve been on lockdown I think for 6 weeks, realistically couples who share custody etc need to see their child as long as each family are taking necessary precautions. I don’t know, I feel sorry on him sometimes
They lived together up until yesterday. They've perviously had tiffs like this posted it all over social media then all is well again. I personally think unless Harlow was at danger she should have stayed at home whiles brett went to his mums, after a few days they could have discussed wether it's reasonable for Harlow to go between houses.

EDIT - I'm not just saying that because he's the dad or lesser incase anyone thinks that. I just think whoever was leaving Harlow should have stayed at home unless she was at risk. I think that's the only logical reason to be taking her out the house right now.

Reactions: 4
Can we stick to the topic and stop arguing over our kids routines please.

I took the dolls house comment to mean the house is small.

I agree we should not be commenting on a young girls appearance it's out of order and we dont know how it will effect her mental health. Especially now she will be feeling insecure if her and Brett have fell out. Although I do agree she doesn't need lip fillers and heavy make up and big lashes but like everyone said that's just what's in atm and she will still be learning. Hopefully one day she will love herself to be more natural.
Deffinalty shared it. She may have BPD (I'm no medical profession). Wonder if its self diagnosed 🤔. Or maybe shes just a narcissist 🤷‍♀️ and shes realising people are now seeing her true colours.
God finally someone has said it
For a moment I thought I was on a a baby routine page!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No ones saying he can’t see her at all.

I do feel sorry for Charlie if Brett has got Harlow, although you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors lockdown is a tough time for people, especially mentally.

Someone said he should wait a few weeks and see what happens between them. Who has a child and wants to go weeks without seeing them get real
No they said he should have waited a few days to clear his own head first.

Reactions: 2
Someone said he should wait a few weeks and see what happens between them. Who has a child and wants to go weeks without seeing them get real
Few days, not weeks. It doesn’t take weeks to make arrangements for who’s seeing H on what days.

My 4 month old goes to bed between 9&10...we demand feed so depends on when his last feed is, 10 is the absolute latest he is up, usually try to get him down for 9/half 9 but it depends. We start winding down for bed around 8 though.

He sleeps till around 8 am, waking once through the night. I put him down any earlier and he’s up twice through the night and wide awake at about 6. So people may think he’s up late for a baby but it works for us.
My baby is nearly 10 months old and this is exactly our routine too. He’s the exact same. It’s just easier for us to do it this way or he’ll be up stupid hours in the morning ready for the day. X

It says my answers have been sent and request pending. I cant even remember what the questions were
The same happened to me. I hadn’t been accepted for days. So I’ve just cancelled and re- done my request and I got accepted not even 5 minutes later. Maybe give it ago 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Beat me to it lol.
Can you block out the names of non-cast so any members don't get any backlash though

Hope you don't mean me because I said a few days. If it's just a tiff as usual they will have risked taking her between houses in my opinion.

Can't stand her, is it just me? She's always bossing people around and moans when she doesn't get her own way cause she's use to being a spoiled Brat. Feel sorry for Jordon, always going on about this and that he can never chill. I know that's no excuse for cheating but tbh it doesn't surprise me..
She doesn’t deserve to have nasty messages sent to her tho.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.