Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gossiping by its very nature is not tactful nor constructive so I really do not get your point at all.
In my personal opinion someone's looks aren't what makes someone ugly, I don't get enjoyment out of telling people they are ugly, their makeup's bad or they look like a man in drag. Not that I get the insult drag queens are talented. I think Charlie's eyelashes are badly done, I think her fillers badly done and she looks better without both. It's her personality, morals, bragging etc that I think is ugly. But like I said you do you 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
My kids always slept later in the summer due to the night lights, or light nights even 🙈

Im not a Charlie fan but that comment was horrid. She isnt even bad looking, her make up was particularly heavy for a night out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ageeed but she can also put less slap on

i agree, but you can also put a lot less slap on and

because slagging her off for how she cares for her child is SO much better 🙄
She can change that if needs be. Not very easy to change your looks!

My kids always slept later in the summer due to the night lights.

Im not a Charlie fan but that comment was horrid. She isnt even bad looking, her make up was particularly heavy for a night out.
Exactly! Most eyeshadow looks these days are based of drag style makeup

Reactions: 3
You seem rather dim. I was explaining what you are saying is not gossip (which this forum is for) I was stating that if you have to comment on people’s looks then at least do it in a constructive way. Never implied gossiping is constructive. Maybe you read it wrong?
gossip by its very definition is the passing of private information so none of this is strictly gossip if you want to be pedantic, but yes I’m dim 🙃

If the girls don't settle well early I don't think it's for anybody to say Charlotte is doing anything wrong by having them up late. I don't make a battle out of bedtime - if my kid doesn't settle before 10 I'm not going to take them to bed and try force them to sleep before they're ready. Forcing them to stay awake is another matter. And no, babies really don't need a set in stone routine. Charlotte's twins are still very, very much babies. They're not even 2 yet. I think picking at their bed time when they're not displaying signs of being over tired and miserable is nit picking.

Agree with this. I'm not Charlotte's biggest fan, but parenthood isn't easy. People saying they need a bedtime routine.... My 16 month old rules the roost with his bedtime and we've tried everything. Last night he had us up all night. We've tried the same time bathtime, storytime, wind down etc...sometimes he just wont go down. Tonight he stayed up till 10.00pm as just was not tired and we let him fall asleep down here with a bottle then put him in his cot. Sue me. I'm still learning.

Reactions: 10
Agree with this. I'm not Charlotte's biggest fan, but parenthood isn't easy. People saying they need a bedtime routine.... My 16 month old rules the roost with his bedtime and we've tried everything. Last night he had us up all night. We've tried the same time bathtime, storytime, wind down etc...sometimes he just wont go down. Tonight he stayed up till 10.00pm as just was not tired and we let him fall asleep down here with a bottle then put him in his cot. Sue me. I'm still learning.
I get that it’s not easy but my two have always just had bedtime and slept apart from a few hiccups with teething and leaps..
They look tired to me and tbh it’s probably more likely she keeps them up late to get a lie in.
Routine is so helpful to toddlers to help them know what to expect :)

You seem rather dim. I was explaining what you are saying is not gossip (which this forum is for) I was stating that if you have to comment on people’s looks then at least do it in a constructive way. Never implied gossiping is constructive. Maybe you read it wrong?
either way I don’t think either are constructive... both as bad. Charlie obviously feels more comfortable and happier in herself with makeup and fillers. People saying she doesn’t look good like that is just as nasty. I mean it’s only my opinion but both have really bad effects.

Reactions: 2
either way I don’t think either are constructive... both as bad. Charlie obviously feels more comfortable and happier in herself with makeup and fillers. People saying she doesn’t look good like that is just as nasty. I mean it’s only my opinion but both have really bad effects.
I couldn’t agree more, but that’s why we’re here right? To say things you’d never dream of saying to someone’s face.

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t agree more, but that’s why we’re here right? To say things you’d never dream of saying to someone’s face.
Not really. There’s a difference between gossiping and being plain rude. Also there’s not much difference between saying it to her face or on her, she reads it!

Reactions: 4
I get that it’s not easy but my two have always just had bedtime and slept apart from a few hiccups with teething and leaps..
They look tired to me and tbh it’s probably more likely she keeps them up late to get a lie in.
Routine is so helpful to toddlers to help them know what to expect :)

I have tried everything. We will put him down with a bottle after a story and he just wakes up again and won't go down for ages. I was crying today I was so tired lol. I think what I mean is, routine can take a while to nail done, perhaps Charlotte has tried and is testing out different things like I did tonight.she clearly is working on her parenting as is listening to everything we say. The girls are moving more and playing more, the bedtime thing she maybe hasn't got perfect yet, either have I lol.

Reactions: 7
Because she/they choose to come and read it. Big difference between posting it on their own page and on here.
embellish it all you want this is not a hype man forum ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Charlotte is going to regret not getting the girls into a routine at bedtime and having structure. Maybe she keeps the twins awake late so she can get up later in the morning ?

Charlie has took off Facebook that her and Brett are in a relationship together. Maybe it’s serious this time

So very true!!

Not really. There’s a difference between gossiping and being plain rude. Also there’s not much difference between saying it to her face or on her, she reads it!
Difference is she doesn’t know who anyone actually is 🤷🏼‍♀️

As I’m on a roll with my new found enjoyment of commenting anymore else think she looks like a man in drag here?!View attachment 123086
I think shes naturally really pretty, the make ups a little over done but she likes the fake look. I just think her posture is a bit off she always stands like this though if you look through her pictures

Charlotte is going to regret not getting the girls into a routine at bedtime and having structure. Maybe she keeps the twins awake late so she can get up later in the morning ?

Charlie has took off Facebook that her and Brett are in a relationship together. Maybe it’s serious this time
Best book in for some laser tattoo removal then

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I have tried everything. We will put him down with a bottle after a story and he just wakes up again and won't go down for ages. I was crying today I was so tired lol. I think what I mean is, routine can take a while to nail done, perhaps Charlotte has tried and is testing out different things like I did tonight.she clearly is working on her parenting as is listening to everything we say. The girls are moving more and playing more, the bedtime thing she maybe hasn't got perfect yet, either have I lol.
I know every kid is different and sleeps different, I tried so hard with my first to get into a routine but I know it doesn’t always work! Find it weird when kids are up past 9 and it’s not calm just seems like it’s still daytime! Kids need to learn the difference between night and day and I don’t think that helps. Hope your one sleeps soon it’s so draining when they’re active in the day and you get no rest 😞

Mine didn't completely nail her routine until she was almost 2 (about 20 months I think).
The only way to get it completely was to sit outside her room and putting her back every time. No eye contact. No speaking. Just putting her back in bed.

If you haven't tried that yet, give it a go. Only took us 5 days I think and then she was knowing that 8pm was bed time and there was no negotiation or tantrums.

Charlotte, I know you read this so give it a go too

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.