Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't stand her, is it just me? She's always bossing people around and moans when she doesn't get her own way cause she's use to being a spoiled Brat. Feel sorry for Jordon, always going on about this and that he can never chill. I know that's no excuse for cheating but tbh it doesn't surprise me..

Attachments

Reactions: 7
It really annoys me when Charlie puts “just us 2 from now on”. No it’s not hun, your daughter isn’t involved in your relationship. Even if you and Brett aren’t together it doesn’t change her relationships, your still her mum and he is still her dad. Poor guy! And how do they have another house? Did they not just get a house while she was pregnant? Where I live it can take years to be housed and when you are housed there’s not much chance you will be moved unless there’s good reason! I don’t think charlottes twins look malnourished my little girl was tiny at that age too, she was 5lb born at 38 weeks even now at 2 and a half she is still very small for her age. All babies are different, nice to see them playing on the floor with each other x

Reactions: 10
Oh dear trouble in paradise :unsure:View attachment 122514
oh

It really annoys me when Charlie puts “just us 2 from now on”. No it’s not hun, your daughter isn’t involved in your relationship. Even if you and Brett aren’t together it doesn’t change her relationships, your still her mum and he is still her dad. Poor guy! And how do they have another house? Did they not just get a house while she was pregnant? Where I live it can take years to be housed and when you are housed there’s not much chance you will be moved unless there’s good reason! I don’t think charlottes twins look malnourished my little girl was tiny at that age too, she was 5lb born at 38 weeks even now at 2 and a half she is still very small for her age. All babies are different, nice to see them playing on the floor with each other x
The thing is - They shouldn’t even be posting it on social media if it’s true. 😭😭😭

Reactions: 5
I'm finding it harder to tire out my 16 month old! He's stayed up later recently, he only has one nap in the day and I could probably cut that down but it lets me get time for myself. He does sleep all night though. It's just me and him as his dad works away. The twins look like they need a decent night sleep, they are about the same age as my son and he's been walking for 5 months now. We have seen them playing more in the last week than we have for the past 6 months. Those girls have just been strapped in their walkers and haven't had a chance to build up their strength. It's such a shame.

Reactions: 4
As I’m on a roll with my new found enjoyment of commenting anymore else think she looks like a man in drag here?!
ACE8607A-380E-4409-AF31-C93BAA1450C7.png

• Angry
Reactions: 14
When ever Charlotte puts a video on, Donna is always on her phone in the background ignoring the girls , the girls not look comfortable standing up and they only ever play with them bricks, it’s nice to see them play tho
On Charlotte’s story now Donna is holding one of the girls...

Hi Charlotte 👋🏻

As I’m on a roll with my new found enjoyment of commenting anymore else think she looks like a man in drag here?!View attachment 123086
Back off her looks. Honestly, it’s just nasty and tacky. This is a forum regrading the show not Charlie’s looks. It’s just not nice, whether your personal opinion or not. This isn’t a bullying site it’s a GOSSIP site

• Heart
Reactions: 92
Do Charlotte and Donna have a garden?

I’ve never seen one, just thought it would be nice for the twins to be able to play outside a bit

Reactions: 5
If the girls don't settle well early I don't think it's for anybody to say Charlotte is doing anything wrong by having them up late. I don't make a battle out of bedtime - if my kid doesn't settle before 10 I'm not going to take them to bed and try force them to sleep before they're ready. Forcing them to stay awake is another matter. And no, babies really don't need a set in stone routine. Charlotte's twins are still very, very much babies. They're not even 2 yet. I think picking at their bed time when they're not displaying signs of being over tired and miserable is nit picking.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Back off her looks. Honestly, it’s just nasty and tacky. This is a forum regrading the show not Charlie’s looks. It’s just not nice, whether your personal opinion or not. This isn’t a bullying site it’s a GOSSIP site
What’s the difference between gossiping about how someone looks and how someone acts!? It’s six of one and half a dozen of the other 🙄

What’s the difference between gossiping about how someone looks and how someone acts!? It’s six of one and half a dozen of the other 🙄
It’s not actually. People can change their ways. They can try and change their features as Charlie has attempted to do because she clearly doesn’t like how she looks. It’s just a low blow. It’s plain nasty. Say something constructive like ‘she’d look nicer without so much make up’ instead of ‘she looks like a man in drag’. Have some tact.

Reactions: 42
You do you. People can change their crappy behaviour, can't do an awful lot to change your looks.

I think that Charlie is a pretty girl she just clearly has confidence issues which is a shame because she looks a lot better without the fillers and make up.

Reactions: 4
It’s not actually. People can change their ways. They can try and change their features as Charlie has attempted to do because she clearly doesn’t like how she looks. It’s just a low blow. It’s plain nasty. Say something constructive like ‘she’d look nicer without so much make up’ instead of ‘she looks like a man in drag’. Have some tact.
Gossiping by its very nature is not tactful nor constructive so I really do not get your point at all.

Reactions: 1
If the girls don't settle well early I don't think it's for anybody to say Charlotte is doing anything wrong by having them up late. I don't make a battle out of bedtime - if my kid doesn't settle before 10 I'm not going to take them to bed and try force them to sleep before they're ready. Forcing them to stay awake is another matter. And no, babies really don't need a set in stone routine. Charlotte's twins are still very, very much babies. They're not even 2 yet. I think picking at their bed time when they're not displaying signs of being over tired and miserable is nit picking.
I have to disagree, I think a bedtime routine is extremely important for babies, obviously not newborn babies but by the time they get to the twins age, they should definitely be in some sort of routine

Reactions: 12
Gossiping by its very nature is not tactful nor constructive so I really do not get your point at all.
You seem rather dim. I was explaining what you are saying is not gossip (which this forum is for) I was stating that if you have to comment on people’s looks then at least do it in a constructive way. Never implied gossiping is constructive. Maybe you read it wrong?

Reactions: 9
You do you. People can change their crappy behaviour, can't do an awful lot to change your looks.
Ageeed but she can also put less slap on
i agree, but you can also put a lot less slap on and
What a horrid thing to say
because slagging her off for how she cares for her child is SO much better 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.