Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake. I swear I saw her in a carers uniform. Must of been a tit short sleeved t shirt some Gucci boutique sent her. 😂😂
Hmm, I don’t think it’s weird. Lockdown hasn’t even happened before, and is quite hard on your mental health. ESP if you live alone, just lost your job or other uncomfortable circumstances. If my sister was having a bad time in lockdown, I’d have her with me in my tiny home, squeezed in the cupboard
Her sister is only 14 according to Michaela's facebook. If she lives alone, then there's issues there already. But I don't think she does. She seems to be the type who just floats from household to household.
She should be at her main residence (her mums) doing her school studies so she doesn't fall behind during this time

Reactions: 7
They have to gain enough to not drop centile lines, though, and given that they weren't classed as small for twins I really doubt they followed their curve. A drop over 2 centile lines indicates intervention. The HCPs don't look at any gain being a gain. If it's not following the centile line they'll question it.

Nobody knows any of that, though, so it may be unfair to pass comment. But I do agree they appear to be less than well much of the time.
Absolutely spot on, they would have to drop 2 centile lines. A slow gainer is in no way the same as FTT, its not a case of any gain being a gain but steady consistant gains (not dropping more than 2 centiles) would be perfectly adequate. It can be a complex subject as there are so many variables and twins often dont follow the typical pattern. I just think its unfair for people to hammer her over the twins growth when we have far from the full picture. I would say the same if people were commenting a baby was 'too big' there is so much variation of 'normal'.

Reactions: 4
They work at Bargain Booze 😂
I didn't realise her sister was isolating with them. Seems a bit weird to me, to have your sister living with your wife and son in a small house/flat
Bargain booze.............literally deaded 🤣
Side note, is it weird that Laura is working to keep Morgan and the baby but Morgan isnt? She used to be all about 'taking care of my family' on the show.

Reactions: 9
Her sister is only 14 according to Michaela's facebook. If she lives alone, then there's issues there already. But I don't think she does. She seems to be the type who just floats from household to household.
She should be at her main residence (her mums) doing her school studies so she doesn't fall behind during this time
Tbh I dont think they're bothered about that.. Morgan and laura planned a baby at 17, probably even 16 with no financial security and no house when they were planning, dont think education means anything to any of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hmmm wonder where Bretts gone then! They were all happy families on Harlows birthday.

Reactions: 3
Hopefully Bret and Charlie can work things out. Not easy living in such a small house during lockdown with a young baby. Especially young people who are used to doing as they please. Looks like not all been happy families and all this spending on material things is trying to make them feel better about themselves. They need to realise what's actually important in life

Reactions: 12
Nope, it's recent. It's got Kingsleys haircut in it. Before she cut it, it was all floppy.
And she got that godawful chain during the lockdown too, so just more proof that it's recent.
Well🤔I stand corrected! Didn’t she put on her social media about social distancing too

Reactions: 2
I’m sure somebody commented saying it was nice to see her natural beauty
But isn’t that fillers, make up and a filter ? I mean each to their own but not natural beauty if it is x
I just think the filler is crazy, I have filler in my lips and mine look nowhere near as tit as hers! Unprofessional practice it’s so lumpy, maybe it’s because I don’t have a lot but! They look so painful x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.