Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Health Visiting is also optional in England, in that you can opt-out of the service. In normal circumstances that is, i would think given she has/had a social worker any refusal or reluctance to engage would be viewed poorly on her part.
I was just about to say it’s optional I chose not to have a health Visitor with my 3rd she’s a day older than Harlow but I have had 3 children in 3 years, I still talk to my health Visitor but she doesn’t have an Input and I know where they are if I have any concerns but if Charlotte as a young mum Of Twins with a social worker has turned down their input then she’s extremely naive and stupid

Reactions: 2
I was just about to say it’s optional I chose not to have a health Visitor with my 3rd she’s a day older than Harlow but I have had 3 children in 3 years, I still talk to my health Visitor but she doesn’t have an Input and I know where they are if I have any concerns but if Charlotte as a young mum Of Twins with a social worker has turned down their input then she’s extremely naive and stupid
I think she will engage personally. I was trying to point out in certain circumstances its maybe not optional. It could be a condition you meet by child services. Does that make sense?

Brett’s been kicked out again. Anyone feel really sorry for him? 😞😞
Well not really because he might just have left & we don't know what goes on behind closed doors. He took it to social media first 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't think Charlie is ugly by any means though. She looks so much better without loads of makeup & those eyelashes gone. I hope she lets her filled dissolve because the nurse who does it should be sacked 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Is it normal for charlottes twins to still be up at this time?
I don’t have children myself yet but my god daughter went to bed at 8 every night at that age.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think that the twins are up so late? Seems really odd to me but my 7 month old is asleep by 7 and my 4 year old only stays up till 8 sometimes if we’re having movie nights

Reactions: 8
When ever Charlotte puts a video on, Donna is always on her phone in the background ignoring the girls , the girls not look comfortable standing up and they only ever play with them bricks, it’s nice to see them play tho

Reactions: 8
I don’t have children myself yet but my god daughter went to bed at 8 every night at that age.
I noticed that they are always up until around this time. They need a proper routine and bed at an appropriate time

Reactions: 3
She said they go to bed at 10pm , I’ve got four kids and even now on lock down there in bed early my youngest is 6 and she’s in bed by 7:30

Would they maybe go to bed earlier so they get up later? Does it work like that? Their first meal of the day the other day was pasta so maybe she aims for them to be awake nearer lunch

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Lol posted at the same time as you 🤣 I think it would be different if they were having bedtime milk or a sorry chilled out and calm but they’re up like it’s daytime...someone I know always posts when their kid is awake in the night but the lights are always on bright and the tv is on so it’s not exactly relaxing

Reactions: 1
Lol posted at the same time as you 🤣 I think it would be different if they were having bedtime milk or a sorry chilled out and calm but they’re up like it’s daytime...someone I know always posts when their kid is awake in the night but the lights are always on bright and the tv is on so it’s not exactly relaxing
its weird to me and surely it’s messing them up for when they are older!?

I get so annoyed when I see babies / children up at this time. Jesus Christ get those baby into a routine.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would they maybe go to bed earlier so they get up later? Does it work like that? Their first meal of the day the other day was pasta so maybe she aims for them to be awake nearer lunch
Some kids may function that way but the majority’s will still wake up early and be grumpy af because they’re still tired.

Reactions: 1
its weird to me and surely it’s messing them up for when they are older!?
I don’t know how being up that late would fit in with meal times? My 7 month old has dinner then an hour or so later bottle then bed, if they’re having dinner at 6ish must just be snacking until they go to bed? I can’t understand it, also having that time in the evenings away from your kids is a blessing 😂

Some kids may function that way but the majority’s will still wake up early and be grumpy af because they’re still tired.
I know Donna said they get up and down all night and she was tired because of it and Charlotte went why you don't do anything and she went I still hear them though

Maybe that was the last straw for Brett. She looks ridiculous. I'd be embarrassed if my girlfriend posted that
So true, I would be to👌

I just think the filler is crazy, I have filler in my lips and mine look nowhere near as tit as hers! Unprofessional practice it’s so lumpy, maybe it’s because I don’t have a lot but! They look so painful x
She looks so fake

Lockdown has thrown my kids bedtime completely out of the window. They normally go between 7.30 and 8pm but now I'm lucky if they're asleep before 9pm. No school routine to tire them out, and no running around in the park etc they arent getting tired out like normal. My eldest has additional needs also and seems to require less sleep as he gets older 🙄

Reactions: 7
I know Donna said they get up and down all night and she was tired because of it and Charlotte went why you don't do anything and she went I still hear them though
They need a proper routine! My girl is the same age and she has dinner at 5.30/6 then bed at 7.30/8 then up again at 7.30/8. Putting them to bed so late is so unnecessary surely putting them to bed earlier to get time to yourself would be better even if you’re then getting up earlier

Lockdown has thrown my kids bedtime completely out of the window. They normally go between 7.30 and 8pm but now I'm lucky if they're asleep before 9pm. No school routine to tire them out, and no running around in the park etc they arent getting tired out like normal. My eldest has additional needs also and seems to require less sleep as he gets older 🙄
Same with my two year old! I put him up to bed at 8pm and he’s going mad in his room until about 9ish haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.