Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously Morgan is a vile person. I know it’s been said before, Laura could do so much better, I know it’s not about looks… Which, Morgan hasn’t got anyway. I honestly feel sorry for Laura’s family as I bet they’ve been pushed away. She’s put a post up about BPD maybe another one who’s ‘self’ diagnosed, you get a lot of these nowadays. I suffer from mental illness myself but that doesn’t give you to right to be the way she is being.

Laura- A lady that could do 100X better than what she’s got. Her mum seemed lovely on the show and wanted the best for her.

Charlie- She is pretty without the makeup and eye lashes but whatever makes her feel comfortable. Very clean, tidy and keeps baby Hs clothes immaculate
She is very interactive with Baby H. Although the coffee is laxatives and you’re only 💩 to lose weight and it’s money grabbing, hopefully she will see that. Although she is thinking she’s a Kardashian

Brett- he thinks he’s in da hood and famous, no you were on TV for getting your bird knocked up after being together 6 months.

Donna - Put on for the show. Playing the sob story. Using the ‘illness’ to her advantages… What was on the show and how she’s acting now is too different stories 🤫

Charlotte- Not very clean, twins aren’t kept nice. Not much interaction. I’d say she’s a basic sl@G. I wouldn’t say she’s trustworthy.

Alesha and Umair - Great couple, Drama free and got more going for them. Great parents to Arabella ☺

Honestly im surprised that people think Charlie is this amazing parent and Charlotte is so terrible.

Ok so Charlies (brand new) house is actually clean and the kids clothes stay clean. Isnt that only because shes popped in her cot with the iPad all day while Charlie cleans?, Brett seems way more interactive with H, plays with and talks to her, whereas to me Charlie doeant really seem to bother unless its to show off ie the outfits/bracelet.
Charlotte might not be immaculately clean but people have different standards and she has got 2 children to look after, not just 1. I see her talking to and playing with the twins though, because she wants to and enjoys them and their company, feels like Charlie cant really be bothered to parent so relies on screens instead. Just my view.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Honestly im surprised that people think Charlie is this amazing parent and Charlotte is so terrible.

Ok so Charlies (brand new) house is actually clean and the kids clothes stay clean. Isnt that only because shes popped in her cot with the iPad all day while Charlie cleans, Brett seems way nore interactive with H, plays with and talks to her, whereas to me Charlie doeant really seem to bother unless its to show off ie the outfits/bracelet.
Charlotte might not be immaculately clean but people have different standards and she has got 2 children to look after, not just 1. I see her talking to and playing with the twins though, because she wants to and enjoys them and their company, feels like Charlie cant really be bothered to parent so relies on screens instead. Just my view.
You do have a very valid point when you put it like that. I dont agree with the way Charlotte goes on with going live and Tik tok but I honestly think it is because of the comments to try prove a point and not for fame like charlie who clearly wants to be an influencer or reality star.
When charlotte doesnt go on insta for days thats a normal thing for people not in the public eye to do because they are working , having family time or if like me just cant be arsed and have nothing to put on haha. So I do believe Charlotte probably isnt as bothered about the fame as much.

Reactions: 6
You do have a very valid point when you put it like that. I dont agree with the way Charlotte goes on with going live and Tik tok but I honestly think it is because of the comments to try prove a point and not for fame like charlie who clearly wants to be an influencer or reality star.
When charlotte doesnt go on insta for days thats a normal thing for people not in the public eye to do because they are working , having family time or if like me just cant be arsed and have nothing to put on haha. So I do believe Charlotte probably isnt as bothered about the fame as much.
Charlie loves the fame! Girl would be applying for celebrity big brother if she could 😂 both her and brett think they're some sort of celebrities. She was probably practicing her autograph as soon as she got the call to be on young and pregnant. She really wants to stay relevant

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Charlie loves the fame! Girl would be applying for celebrity big brother if she could 😂 both her and brett think they're some sort of celebrities. She was probably practicing her autograph as soon as she got the call to be on young and pregnant. She really wants to stay relevant
Yeah I agree Charlie does but not charlotte as much more the attention than fame but nothing different to most girls her age

Reactions: 1
At least put it on the wall so Harlow can’t pull it down on herself 😕
My boy would
Breast milk. She's been on the 91st-98th centile since birth, which is perfectly normal and healthy for a child who is also 95th in height and head circumference. Does that make her a poor thing? No. Just as yours not even being on the growth chart doesn't make them a "poor thing". Babies are all shapes and sizes.
I second this my son is 1 years old and probably weighs about 30lb he’s always been big he was 9lb born and on the top line for everything💙

I once seen her round medowhall walking around head high 🤣🤣 bet she thought people was gonna ask for her autograph 🤣 silly witch

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bretts recent story moaning about the house and being treated like tit 👀👀👀 wonder what’s gone on there

Reactions: 4
Oh dear trouble in paradise :unsure:View attachment 122514
'Living in a dolls house's could reference Charlie and her cleaning, I was like this when I had my first child, looking back now I was obsessed with having everything perfect as I felt judged and thought my house and child had to look perfect to prove I was good mummy. I had pnd and thankfully got help

• Sad
Reactions: 9
'Living in a dolls house's could reference Charlie and her cleaning, I was like this when I had my first child, looking back now I was obsessed with having everything perfect as I felt judged and thought my house and child had to look perfect to prove I was good mummy. I had pnd and thankfully got help
Charlie has PND didn’t she? I wonder if it is manifesting by her trying to have a perfect house/cleaning etc

It’s not an excuse to treat Brett like tit though like she did in the show.

Oh dear trouble in paradise :unsure:View attachment 122514
She did treat him really badly on the show, poor bloke couldn’t do anything right. He couldn’t go out unless she was going out because she didn’t want to be stuck in the house.
yeah he might brag about money and stuff but he seems like the more affectionate and caring parent out of the two and works hard for his money. Whereas Charlie seems to be more for spending it all and Had to have most things her way.

Reactions: 5
They’re having us on. Brett’s just messing about for us to all speculate over.
Can’t play us, kid

That’s what I think anyways

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He is looking for a reaction on here, clearly bored at home! Heeyyy Charlie & Brett 👋🏻, here’s an idea: instead of posting rubbish then jumping on here to get cheap thrills why not get a cook book out and start making some decent meals or Charlie look for a legit job instead of what you are doing. You are not famous, you will never get that blue tick - sorry to burst that bubble of yours if you actually thought you would

Reactions: 15
I took living in a dolls house as reference to being on display to the public and Charlie feeling like she needs to address every little thing she sees as criticism. I didn’t see it as him being annoyed at Charlie, more us and the slating they both get for certain things. Could be wrong but 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I took living in a dolls house as reference to being on display to the public and Charlie feeling like she needs to address every little thing she sees as criticism. I didn’t see it as him being annoyed at Charlie, more us and the slating they both get for certain things. Could be wrong but 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s just put up a photo of her and Harlow saying it’s just those two from now on.
hope she won't use her as a pawn Against Brett.

• Wow
She’s just put up a photo of her and Harlow saying it’s just those two from now on.
hope she won't use her as a pawn Against Brett.
Yeah, she seems the type to be spiteful and stop him seeing her. Although I bet she will be palming poor Harlow off at every opportunity!

Reactions: 2
Charlie has PND didn’t she? I wonder if it is manifesting by her trying to have a perfect house/cleaning etc

It’s not an excuse to treat Brett like tit though like she did in the show.
I can't remember if she does but it definitely could be a sign that she's struggling and no it's not an excuse to treat anyone like tit

Reactions: 1
I think it’s legit.

They really are that immature to put it all on social media.

They’ve done it a lot on the past

They've posted tit like this before and all was forgetton in a few days. Probably can't have a fart in peace in that tiny house.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.