Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can still see that there following eachother ?!
Happens all the them people say this and it's not true. Sometimes you need to right the full name in and wait for it to load, other times I'll show up with a partial name

Reactions: 2
Beans on toast would be a better ‘lazy’ meal for a baby rather than a ready meal not designed for kids so will be very high in salt.

Total cringe at them making their ‘break up’ public, they’ll probably be happy families in 2 days. Shows their immaturity putting it out there like that.

Reactions: 8
I’ve been reading this thread for a little while but I am new so sorry if this has already been said but firstly I find it really odd they all highlighted this page on their insta stories trying to get it taken down when all it’s done is bring people like me here 🤷🏼‍♀️

secondly does anyone else think it’s absolutely ridiculous Charlotte has them snapchat filter pictures in a frame!? Like WTF you don’t look like that why would you frame that 😂 I also think it’s weird she had all them family photos above the sink!
I was also brought here from their stories and can’t get enough!! I’ve always thought it was so weird they have those Snapchat pictures framed. What’s wrong with a nice family picture 😂you can’t see their faces!! Also does anyone remember (sorry if this has already been spoken about) when she had Ashley’s name in this stupid thing above her radiator and now it’s Connors? Waste of money if you ask me 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Just catching up with all of this. Going back to Morgan saying there won’t be another series but Donna and Brett saying they haven’t been told that. Maybe, Morgan is telling the truth, but the others don’t want to lose their “fans” so are dangling the carrot in front of their followers, knowing full well there isn’t another series, and pretty soon everyone will lose interest in them. By the way just to add, I am not a Morgan lover!

Charlottes twins look like 5/6 month olds and the crawling is just shocking, even the way one of the twins is sat isn't great. They look malnourished to me personally
My thought exactly I mean maybe I’m used to chunky babies due to my two but. They don’t look healthy they look skin and bone bless them:(

Reactions: 3
My thought exactly I mean maybe I’m used to chunky babies due to my two but. They don’t look healthy they look skin and bone bless them:(
They look so gaunt. It's like they're malnourished and dehydrated as well as being extremely petite. Probably doesn't help that they only seem to get puree or pasta. Don't think I've seen them ever snacking on veg sticks or fruits or anything like that

I was also brought here from their stories and can’t get enough!! I’ve always thought it was so weird they have those Snapchat pictures framed. What’s wrong with a nice family picture 😂you can’t see their faces!! Also does anyone remember (sorry if this has already been spoken about) when she had Ashley’s name in this stupid thing above her radiator and now it’s Connors? Waste of money if you ask me 😂😂
Pretty sure she was gifted both of those monstrosities too. I'd be so pissed off if that was my business and then they broke up and asked for another one

• Haha
Anything but micro meals 🤮😩🤣🤣that poor baby. Some homemade food! Cooking really isn't hard 😅
But did u notice baby H was crying everytime she went towards her with the spoon just give the baby the spoon let her try herself of that makes any sense

Reactions: 6
But did u notice baby H was crying everytime she went towards her with the spoon just give the baby the spoon let her try herself of that makes any sense
I was thinking that too. She's 1 now so she should be exploring more with feeding herself using cutlery

You do have a very valid point when you put it like that. I dont agree with the way Charlotte goes on with going live and Tik tok but I honestly think it is because of the comments to try prove a point and not for fame like charlie who clearly wants to be an influencer or reality star.
When charlotte doesnt go on insta for days thats a normal thing for people not in the public eye to do because they are working , having family time or if like me just cant be arsed and have nothing to put on haha. So I do believe Charlotte probably isnt as bothered about the fame as much.
Surely to be a influencer u have to smile and have a personality

Charlie has removed her story of it just being her and Harlow but Bret hasn’t took his down

Reactions: 4
Charlie was trying to get her to dance whilst they were feeding her that 'meal' the girl literally has no clue.

Charlie doesn’t like mess remember 🤔 she’d rather slow down her daughters development then let her do it herself 😅 that’s the full part of letting your baby develop those types of skills... they’re going to make mess🤔

👋 hi first time posting , I agree with everything in regards to charlottes girls they look so hungry it’s sad . Just being nosey does anyone know if Charlie and Brett own their house or renting ?

Reactions: 1
👋 hi first time posting , I agree with everything in regards to charlottes girls they look so hungry it’s sad . Just being nosey does anyone know if Charlie and Brett own their house or renting ?
Renting they want save up for own house and Yh it’s very sad as they was full term for twins but premature if was single pregnancy and she keeps using the premature born early excuse when they was full term for twins it’s sad they need eat more nutritious meals and have more age worthy toys not toys that are for younger babies then they current are all babies develop differently but it’s sad how she doesn’t try to encourage or push further to see why they not growing at equivalent rate or weight is gaining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.