Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, she seems the type to be spiteful and stop him seeing her. Although I bet she will be palming poor Harlow off at every opportunity!
Harlows just convenient when Charlie has nothing better to do. Shes so so lazy, the amount of jobs shes had since harlow was born that's lasted less than a week is ridiculous. Either that or she thinks shes far too famous to do a normal job 😂

Reactions: 6
I seem to remember Brett posting something a while back alluding to the fact he was unhappy and had been for some time. Along the lines of 'wish i was this happy again'.

I think its legit. I also think he will continue to let her treat him like tit for a good while longer before hes finally done.

Reactions: 7
I seem to remember Brett posting something a while back alluding to the fact he was unhappy and had been for some time. Along the lines of 'wish i was this happy again'.

I think its legit. I also think he will continue to let her treat him like tit for a good while longer before hes finally done.
Yeah & someone said "why you not happy" & he said "sorry do I know y" assuming he meant you.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah he was kinda rude about it. Dont put stuff up if you dont want people to interact OR yano just private your profile up.

Reactions: 8
Charlie and Brett are embarrassing! You can tell they are young post things they split and then in a few days all be forgotten. Literally we’re celebrating daughter birthday 2 days again and now this 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Charlie and Brett are embarrassing! You can tell they are young post things they split and then in a few days all be forgotten. Literally we’re celebrating daughter birthday 2 days again and now this 😂😂😂
They are the epitome of kids having kids.

They have a tit load of growing up to do.

I won’t even speculate on Brett or Charlie’s stories as I know first hand no one knows what goes on behind closed doors, but I just hope they’re both okay they’re still really young and it’s hard parenting and running a house. Very childish though to post it on social media. Is Brett seriously sitting upstairs posting stories about her?!

Reactions: 11
I’ve been reading this thread for a little while but I am new so sorry if this has already been said but firstly I find it really odd they all highlighted this page on their insta stories trying to get it taken down when all it’s done is bring people like me here 🤷🏼‍♀️

secondly does anyone else think it’s absolutely ridiculous Charlotte has them snapchat filter pictures in a frame!? Like WTF you don’t look like that why would you frame that 😂 I also think it’s weird she had all them family photos above the sink!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wouldn't be surprised if it was for our benefit. Synchronised 'we've split' stories seems a bit suspicious me!

Reactions: 3
I second this my son is 1 years old and probably weighs about 30lb he’s always been big he was 9lb born and on the top line for everything💙
Midwives and HV have always commented she's a big girl but she's always been well in proportion and thriving. Sadly some people just like commenting about things they're clearly clueless about, haha. Never mind. Enjoy your scrummy big baby. ❤

I wouldn't be surprised if it was for our benefit. Synchronised 'we've split' stories seems a bit suspicious me!
This is what I think. They're playing us now. 😂

Reactions: 2
They’ve unfollowed eachother aswell 😂 like seriously you live together and we are currently in lockdown. Where you going to go? Probably don’t need to follow eachother anyway tbf cause they are stuck in the same house so they will be watching eachother film boomerangs etc lololol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Midwives and HV have always commented she's a big girl but she's always been well in proportion and thriving. Sadly some people just like commenting about things they're clearly clueless about, haha. Never mind. Enjoy your scrummy big baby. ❤

This is what I think. They're playing us now. 😂
Could be trying to make things seem interested so MTV will do a second series and want them on it haha 😂

• Haha
They’ve unfollowed eachother aswell 😂 like seriously you live together and we are currently in lockdown. Where you going to go? Probably don’t need to follow eachother anyway tbf cause they are stuck in the same house so they will be watching eachother film boomerangs etc lololol
I can still see that there following eachother ?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.