Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is just asking for advice, my baby has just gone one and she is a hefty chunk! She doesn’t fit in a regular car seat anymore as she’s quite tall too, will she be fine to have an upright sitting one? Sorry if you don’t know I’m just clueless on this as I’m a first time mum and don’t drive or anything x
When you say regular car seat do you mean the infant carrier style that you take in and out of the car?

It's safest for them to rear face for as long as possible which is currently up to 25kg. Its legal to forward face them sooner, but it really isnt safe. If you Google "rear facing toddlers" you'll find suggestions for Swedish plus tested extended rear facing seats. Check the individual seat for height/weight requirements and find what works best for your baby/car/finances. My own chunk is 95th-98th centile for both height and weight so went from an infant carrier straight to an Axkid Minikid, and she'll stay in that until 25kg and then will go into a high back booster. If she stays on this line she'll be 25kg at around 4 years, often people have lower centile kids rear facing until 7 or 8 years or even longer. 😊

Also if finances are tight the Joie Tilt is a good seat and will rear face up to 18kg and i believe it's less than £50 at Halfords. It won't take you up to 25kg but will give you a lot longer than an infant carrier for a really affordable price. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I mean I would have said narcissistic personality disorder over BPD, hope she gets the right help it’s a very difficult disorder to treat but with the right medication and therapy she can change the way she reacts to things and treats people... hopefully

Anyone else see Morgan’s stories saying she finally has time to do some house renovations? FINALLY HAS TIME?! You don’t work hun so what time don’t you have!?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My daughter was 8kg at 4 months. An 8kg 14 month old is below the lowest centile, I'd imagine. It doesn't really matter.

Extended rear facing seats rear face up to 25kg. They're designed for 4 year olds. That's all I'm saying. A lot of people are unaware that you can't use the harness on the Stages past 18kg because the seat states "suitable up to 25kg".
what were you feeding the poor thing to be that big!

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
When you say regular car seat do you mean the infant carrier style that you take in and out of the car?

It's safest for them to rear face for as long as possible which is currently up to 25kg. Its legal to forward face them sooner, but it really isnt safe. If you Google "rear facing toddlers" you'll find suggestions for Swedish plus tested extended rear facing seats. Check the individual seat for height/weight requirements and find what works best for your baby/car/finances. My own chunk is 95th-98th centile for both height and weight so went from an infant carrier straight to an Axkid Minikid, and she'll stay in that until 25kg and then will go into a high back booster. If she stays on this line she'll be 25kg at around 4 years, often people have lower centile kids rear facing until 7 or 8 years or even longer. 😊

Also if finances are tight the Joie Tilt is a good seat and will rear face up to 18kg and i believe it's less than £50 at Halfords. It won't take you up to 25kg but will give you a lot longer than an infant carrier for a really affordable price. 😊
Thank you so much!! ❤

Anyone see on Alesha's stories that they've had a barber round at their house today cutting hair? Hmm social distancing? Sterling effort there girl... keep your child safe. Selfish arse.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
what were you feeding the poor thing to be that big!
Breast milk. She's been on the 91st-98th centile since birth, which is perfectly normal and healthy for a child who is also 95th in height and head circumference. Does that make her a poor thing? No. Just as yours not even being on the growth chart doesn't make them a "poor thing". Babies are all shapes and sizes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Seriously Morgan is a vile person. I know it’s been said before, Laura could do so much better, I know it’s not about looks… Which, Morgan hasn’t got anyway. I honestly feel sorry for Laura’s family as I bet they’ve been pushed away. She’s put a post up about BPD maybe another one who’s ‘self’ diagnosed, you get a lot of these nowadays. I suffer from mental illness myself but that doesn’t give you to right to be the way she is being.

Laura- A lady that could do 100X better than what she’s got. Her mum seemed lovely on the show and wanted the best for her.

Charlie- She is pretty without the makeup and eye lashes but whatever makes her feel comfortable. Very clean, tidy and keeps baby Hs clothes immaculate
She is very interactive with Baby H. Although the coffee is laxatives and you’re only 💩 to lose weight and it’s money grabbing, hopefully she will see that. Although she is thinking she’s a Kardashian

Brett- he thinks he’s in da hood and famous, no you were on TV for getting your bird knocked up after being together 6 months.

Donna - Put on for the show. Playing the sob story. Using the ‘illness’ to her advantages… What was on the show and how she’s acting now is too different stories 🤫

Charlotte- Not very clean, twins aren’t kept nice. Not much interaction. I’d say she’s a basic sl@G. I wouldn’t say she’s trustworthy.

Alesha and Umair - Great couple, Drama free and got more going for them. Great parents to Arabella ☺

Reactions: 8
Anyone see on Alesha's stories that they've had a barber round at their house today cutting hair? Hmm social distancing? Sterling effort there girl... keep your child safe. Selfish arse.
This makes me so angry and they will get away with it. I clicked on the account and they are going to loads of people houses , imagine the amount of people they are coming into contact with. Disgusting and selfish behaviour. I tried to report the account to instagram but none of the options of reasons why to report it were suitable

Reactions: 8
yes I noticed that and what stupid barber to be going to peoples houses to cut hair! makes me so angry! her arguement will probably be that he was outside doing it...... 🙄

Reactions: 4
What are everyones theories to why Charlotte hasn't gone live for a while?

Do you think someone has told her to calm down n shut up incase it affects the decision to do another season or is it just me 👀 or the rapstar boyfriend is finally giving her the attention she was lacking?

Reactions: 6
Alesha and Umair - Great couple, Drama free and got more going for them. Great parents to Arabella ☺
Is also selling laxitive coffee. Now she's having barbers round her house during a pandemic. Not as innocent as we all once thought.

Do you think someone has told her to calm down n shut up incase it affects the decision to do another season or is it just me 👀 or the rapstar boyfriend is finally giving her the attention she was lacking?
Did she really go live that much? Iv only noticed her so it in retaliation to what's being said here. She's not made tiktoks either for a few days

Reactions: 9

I think someone’s told her that if she don’t post anything then we’ve got nothing to talk about, her lives were awful she gave out too much info and got pissed off when we commented on it. She probably still reads and sees stuff about it being nice the twins are playing on the floor, they must have been in walkers a lot for her to be making such a point of them playing now. It can’t be nice reading things about your parenting being slammed everyday but now when she does post it seems a bit nicer (if any of that makes sense I think I’m rambling)

Reactions: 3
Regarding car seats, my nearly 4 year old is 13kg and can rear face in the Nuna rebl + still.

She’s a dinky little thing and will probably get a fair bit more use out of it.

Her cousin had the same seat and had grown out of it by her age due to the height and size difference between them both.

I think someone’s told her that if she don’t post anything then we’ve got nothing to talk about, her lives were awful she gave out too much info and got pissed off when we commented on it. She probably still reads and sees stuff about it being nice the twins are playing on the floor, they must have been in walkers a lot for her to be making such a point of them playing now. It can’t be nice reading things about your parenting being slammed everyday but now when she does post it seems a bit nicer (if any of that makes sense I think I’m rambling)
Maybe her brother too, he told her to stop it on live a few times!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.