Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you on that particular group too?
Thankfully my profile is super locked down and I look pretty good in my photo but I just don't like people knowing who I actually am anyways

@Katebella I've sent it to your profile wall directly on here
Thanks but I can’t seem to find it 🤦🏽‍♀️ Useless at technology 😂🤣 xx

Reactions: 1
oh my god, what on earth? Why is Morgan such a witch??? Then Laura running to back her up😂
Hate morgan

Sorry if it’s been said but has anyone seen Ts most recent TikTok her and Ashley are back together I’m actually pleased for her if it makes her happy

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh my Christ. They really are suckers falling for this MLM aren't they.

If anyone wants to look further into the scammi-ness of MLM, then Savannah Marie and Emily Leah on Youtube have a full of research anti-mlm channel
And Kiki Chanel!!

Brett made himself look good on tv but he’s just as rude and awful as Morgan on social media.. the way he talks to his followers on Instagram who say anything remotely critical is grim. They’re both gross tbh and the fact Charlie has now started scamming people makes me kinda hope there isn’t another series lmao

Reactions: 5
I'd kinda want to see it. As awful as it was, I love watching the car crash story lines. Same with all of Jenelle from TM2's relationships.
Plus I'm a sucker for the drama - as you can see from the shenanigans last night with that other user :LOL:

I still miss Jenelle.........and Farrah from OG, couldnt stand the girl but never a dull moment with her 🤣.

Anyone want to drop me the name of the Facebook group please.

Reactions: 8
Morgan arguing with Brett, I'd have loved a reunion with that bitchy lot

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell, someone gift Morgan a vibrator, the girl is constantly angry.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Morgan doesn’t want another series because it showed her as the nasty and manipulative witch that she is. She couldn’t manipulate MTV so she doesn’t want there to be another series.

bleeping hell, someone gift Morgan a vibrator, the girl is constantly angry.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Morgan doesn’t want another series because it showed her as the nasty and manipulative witch that she is. She couldn’t manipulate MTV so she doesn’t want there to be another series.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
and I bet if there is another series she will just claim it was her decision to not do one when in reality MTV have kicked the deluded numpty to the curb

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the duck is wrong with Morgan? Both Donna and Brett have said nothing's been confirmed and questioned why she's saying it's cancelled and she jumps on them like a dog with 6 dicks. She's just a generally awful person.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is on FB, seems people have been told different things

View attachment 120851View attachment 120852View attachment 120853
Catching up on the thread so sorry if anyone else has said it but Charlotte and her mum also said they don’t think it’ll return because no ones been in contact with them about it and they begged everyone to message mtv saying they wanted another series .. I don’t think it’ll return teen mom uk will always over shadow it

Reactions: 2
Catching up on the thread so sorry if anyone else has said it but Charlotte and her mum also said they don’t think it’ll return because no ones been in contact with them about it and they begged everyone to message mtv saying they wanted another series .. I don’t think it’ll return teen mom uk will always over shadow it
I think Teen mom uk is better produced than y&p - which is a shame really.

Reactions: 2
I think Teen mom uk is better produced than y&p - which is a shame really.
I think it is too, young and pregnant is entertaining because it’s car crash tv, teen mom they’re a bit more mature but not if you get what I mean? I enjoy teen mom uk a lot more, butttttt I love watching young and pregnant because it’s that crappy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.