Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel I may be blocked come the morning
Make a second account and send her this (if she does block you)

so-you-blocked-x01qdx.jpg

Haha I had to ask her as she contradicted herself
Ohhhh is that you who's name I blocked out? If so, I salute you! Tryna get that tea for us 👌
To be fair, I can't stand the girl so I refuse to engage in conversation with her incase it gets me blocked since the old admins were so up her ass

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 121029

More from Morgan.
She does not give up
😂

This is the see more content:
no we was told the same but like i said everyone is holding out and taking what they want from whats been said were as am being realistic and its told to everyone every week as we all talk to each other just things are said different publically, exact words was the longer it goes on the less likely it is to happen and that are filming company have asked for a second series and mtv have said its not realistically going to happen so would rather tell people its not coming back as it stands its not and it be a nice surprise if it does rather then get peoples hopes up, i get that your interested but not a massive deal wouldnt be questioning it so much and being so bothered just take what you want from whats been said
Was just coming to post this. She is so rude 😡 I can’t stand any of the girls anymore. Aleshas the only one that doesn’t really post on social media the rest of the cast should have taken a leaf out of her book 🤣 done themselves no favours 😂

Reactions: 4
Was just coming to post this. She is so rude 😡 I can’t stand any of the girls anymore. Aleshas the only one that doesn’t really post on social media the rest of the cast should have taken a leaf out of her book 🤣 done themselves no favours 😂
Alesha is deffo just as bad. She's on Insta tryna scam people into her bullshit biz.
She's polite and humbled on Facebook, but her Insta is another story.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Alesha is deffo just as bad. She's on Insta tryna scam people into her bullshit biz.
She's polite and humbled on Facebook, but her Insta is another story.
Yeah apart from her doing the scam especially as people have messaged her about how harmful it can be 😡 before that she didn’t post a lot on social media like the rest of them maybe she should of stayed that way 🤣

Reactions: 1
Nice to see that the Farihurst family are abiding by the government lockdown :rolleyes: Notice how the date is April 16th so well into the lockdown
They'll be the first to claim any benefit income if they get the virus
This has been shared publicly by Michaela too, incase anyone is wondering how I've got these

Screenshot 2020-05-01 at 22.28.33.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think it is too, young and pregnant is entertaining because it’s car crash tv, teen mom they’re a bit more mature but not if you get what I mean? I enjoy teen mom uk a lot more, butttttt I love watching young and pregnant because it’s that crappy 😂😂😂
My boyfriend likes teen mom but as soon as y&p was on - he kept asking when teen mom was back 😂. But y&p did make good tv

Reactions: 3
Nice to see that the Farihurst family are abiding by the government lockdown :rolleyes: Notice how the date is April 16th so well into the lockdown
This has been shared publicly by Michaela too, incase anyone is wondering how I've got these

View attachment 121059
I don’t understand these people. Why the need to share if you know people are going to have something to say about it? Not every thing needs to be documented on Facebook for the world to see. Do what you like flout the rules but don’t get upset when you get called out on it after sharing it publicly.

Reactions: 12

View attachment 121059
I hate that dumb we work together reasoning. It’s doesn’t really matter why would you risk your self and kids!

So Charlotte left her call on from Connor over night whilst they slept 😂😂😂😂
That screams trust issues 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still only ‘6 days on the juice’ 🤣 pretty sure it’s been longer on the tit sauce
This is what I thought 🤔 the other day she was saying 6 days but a post she put up 5 days before said 4 days. Am I the one who can’t count? 😂 or does shitting yourself thin make you lose brain cells too?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How having 2 baby’s do you find the time to have an 8 hour phone call....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.