Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie LOVED that the trainers got mentioned let’s be fair so she could share her order pic from Selfridges. It’s embarrassing how chuffed she is to be ordering from a certain website lmao .. it’s also embarrassing that she will wear the £360 trainers with cheap ass clothes and still look a scruff regardless lol. It’s pointless. You can’t buy class.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Or put a beggy post on... "Where the best place to buy a rug to fit in this gap" 🤔😂
Might need to ask us to measure the gap for the rug ... we did have to measure Charlie’s curtains 😂

I think charlottes wee girls look so happy and are the double off their dad. It’s good she’s giving them floor time and letting them play.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes I saw that and was disgusted at her not moving it, it would take half a second to just pick it up!
She's just too bleeping lazy to parent them properly. How can you tell off little babies that are unable to understand reason yet 🙄. They don't understand. Just take it away. And yet again their socks are scummy as duck. Definitely get a rug, spare bed sheet, blanket... honestly bleeping anything at this rate.

Reactions: 3
I think Charlie should post a video of her actually drinking that drink she’s selling, she says it tastes so good but hasn’t posted anything to actually shows she drinks it. Be good to see how hard she tries to not react to the taste 😂
Tomorrow’s story will be this 😂

Reactions: 6
Charlie we all know you bought them with the money you get from exploiting young girls insecurities with laxatives

do you have the receipts for all your other knock offs??

Reactions: 4
I think Charlie should post a video of her actually drinking that drink she’s selling, she says it tastes so good but hasn’t posted anything to actually shows she drinks it. Be good to see how hard she tries to not react to the taste 😂
Better not wear her nice new knock off McQueen's one wee tiny fart and she will tit all over them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The song 🤣 ..I’m loving Brett’s banter recently 😂 everyone needs to take the piss like this more instead of getting wound up
I'd be raging if I was Charlie. Imagine not being able to eat take aways and your bf ordered one every other night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd be raging if I was Charlie. Imagine not being able to eat take aways and your bf ordered one every other night 😂
She probably had to choose between dominos for the rest of the year or a pair of McQueens an she chose the trainers 😂 bet that’s the real reason she’s ‘losing weight’ .... (joking btw before Charlie writes an Instagram post)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Might need to ask us to measure the gap for the rug ... we did have to measure Charlie’s curtains 😂

I think charlottes wee girls look so happy and are the double off their dad. It’s good she’s giving them floor time and letting them play.
Gosh the twins are so cute!! So glad to see them exploring :)

Reactions: 5
That was beyond embarrassing of Charlie. I came on here to read the comments as I completely cringed for her seeing that story.

I see a lot of people showing off that they've bought expensive things recently thinking it makes them look good or something? I actually think you can look a lot classier wearing a full outfit from primark than wearing designer items. It's also completely classless to show off that you've got a lot of money or spend a lot of money, and clearly really embarrassing too. Besides there's nothing wrong with knock offs anyway, doesn't make you any less of a person so she came across really snotty with her 'not about that life'. A year ago you were letting your boyfriend heat your house by leaving the oven open hun, don't act like something you're not.

She also probably is making that much money selling the tit coffee because unfortunately she has a lot of followers which means a lot more people she can scam to buy it from her. I bet whoever is above her was loving life when she signed up knowing she'd be the ideal selling candidate with all those followers.

I think this just goes to show though MTV really need to think about who they're giving limelight to when they do their shows. These girls seem to be too young and naive to deal with it and the way they act is going to end up giving MTV an even worse reputation than it gets now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Would she get paid that quickly? It's been a week. She's lying about selling out etc because she posts the same tit everyday. She's had no genuine customer posts yet

Reactions: 4
Would she get paid that quickly? It's been a week. She's lying about selling out etc because she posts the same tit everyday. She's had no genuine customer posts yet
Credit card for now until her first shitting payment comes through.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she played her beggy card

'can I get paid early so that I can show all my followers how much money you can earn and encourage them to join to'

Reactions: 2
She can wear them with that ugly playsuit she keeps wearing that’s a size too small for her 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
With mlm your upline encourages you to show how you're living your best life, buying new things, losing weight, etc as then people will want in on the action and you can then earn more from their sales of the weight loss product, I reckon Charlie has signed up alesha and getting a further income off any sales she would make. These shemes usually result in debt and having to spend your own money to meet sales targets buying the coffee or whatever. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Reactions: 9
She can wear them with that ugly playsuit she keeps wearing that’s a size too small for her 🤮
To be fair to Charlie I thought she quite suited the play suit, she does look really good for just having a baby a year ago, she doesn’t need to do laxalatte

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.