Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see Charlie Hodder, or is it salter? Which name is she going off? Flashing her cash for new trainers and pandora treats. Where do they seriously get their money from? Surely bretts not bringing that much in? And she doesn’t do nout.

Reactions: 6
Nice to see Charlie Hodder, or is it salter? Which name is she going off? Flashing her cash for new trainers and pandora treats. Where do they seriously get their money from? Surely bretts not bringing that much in? And she doesn’t do nout.
Maybe one is her stage name.
Yano she’s a celebrity now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haha now Charlie's shared her free delivery code. What's the need to share every purchase on insta ? Guess it's to prove her new bossbabe income.

Really wish someone would gift Charlotte a nice rug for them twins OMG 🤣 and throw the walkers in the bin. That living room is so tiny never ming with 2 walkers and jumperoos set up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well done 360 on trainers . Brett wouldn’t let you have your lashes done in the show , but he’s okay with 360 quid trainers. They really portrayed him as a right arse when he clearly isn’t . And before you jump the gun , I’m not saying you can’t have your own money.
But you guys want to buy a house , saving up. Then 360 on trainers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You'd think if you spent £360 on any site delivery would be free? Why would she need a code

Reactions: 12
Ahh damnit I came on here to chat about this and you lot have already covered it all!

To summarise: Hi Charlie! Enjoy your white trainers. Cos that's all they are. Oh and the scheme you're signed up to is a load of bullocks- you sent me a scripted messaged when I 'enquired' about it - if you truly believe it works why don't you write your own messages?! Grow up!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see Charlotte’s story when one of the twins picked something small up off the floor she didn’t take it away she just told them off I couldn’t get any sound to play but she wrote her face when I tell her off

Reactions: 5
In regards to the last names I know a lot of people that switch between mum n dads names especially if they don’t like their dad, salter is probably her name on her birth certificate? And Brett the same with Lawrence and carter x

I think Charlie should post a video of her actually drinking that drink she’s selling, she says it tastes so good but hasn’t posted anything to actually shows she drinks it. Be good to see how hard she tries to not react to the taste 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone see Charlotte’s story when one of the twins picked something small up off the floor she didn’t take it away she just told them off I couldn’t get any sound to play but she wrote her face when I tell her off
She muted it, that's why you can't hear it

I really don’t understand people who spend money on designer clothes just to show of. That’s all she’s doing it for lol, realistically she doesn’t work. Brett may be on a good wage but he has to keep himself, Charlie and Harlow. So enjoy your trainers Charlie they’ll look lovely with a pair of Primark jeans. ✌🏼👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes I saw that and was disgusted at her not moving it, it would take half a second to just pick it up!

Probably better than the shite she feeds them😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Charlotte's twins look so cute playing together.
But if your reading this please get a carpet or a rug for them to play on 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.