Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have 2 pairs of mcqueens, purchased from flannels and tbf to Charlie they are the comfiest trainers I’ve ever had! Hence getting another pair in a different colour. I didn’t buy them to show off, I just really like the look of them xx

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
If you look up Elle beau emergency shelter on Facebook - whilst Not updated recently , it gives a really good account of a ex younique rep , think a tv show was made as well. Maybe Charlie and Alisha should watch these!

Reactions: 2
Just had to unfollow Aleesha, Jesus Christ all she posts is ads on her story literally nothing else. Boring😴

Reactions: 3
As someone who has gone through a phase of buying designer stuff...shoes are the absolute worst to get. "Normal" people don't like the kind of lifestyle where they'll stay looking good. Tramping round the local park instead of being chauffeured around will trash them quickly. Bags for sure are worth the money as they really last and look impeccable even decades later. Shoes don't even last the year. (Clothes only last if you don't then develop a pizza habit like I did)

Reactions: 6
As someone who has gone through a phase of buying designer stuff...shoes are the absolute worst to get. "Normal" people don't like the kind of lifestyle where they'll stay looking good. Tramping round the local park instead of being chauffeured around will trash them quickly. Bags for sure are worth the money as they really last and look impeccable even decades later. Shoes don't even last the year. (Clothes only last if you don't then develop a pizza habit like I did)
I did invest it some trainers when I in my early 20s. I used to buy "dead stock" trainers and re sell them for upto 400% more than I brought them for. It wasnt the case of just popping into a shop and buying random pairs. I researched them and had to shop about lot. I never wore them, just re sold them months later.

I have got a very expensive Louis Vuitton bag I brought from Vegas. But rarely use it because everyone's got the fake ones 😒 Really need to get it cleaned up and sold.
I have got a few pairs a Louboutin heels. Most uncomfortable shoes I've ever wore 🤔

Reactions: 1
She's just too bleeping lazy to parent them properly. How can you tell off little babies that are unable to understand reason yet 🙄. They don't understand. Just take it away. And yet again their socks are scummy as duck. Definitely get a rug, spare bed sheet, blanket... honestly bleeping anything at this rate.
Why do they need a rug or a blanket? Am I thick or?? We used to have laminate in our old house and my kids would just play on that?!

What the hell are Charlie and Brett’s actual names.. sometimes he’s Brett Lawrence then he’s Carter. Charlie is Hodder but that’s invoice shows her surname as Salter?
Bretts Instagram was brett carter official or something they must think there well up there with the celebrities and have different names to protect their ID 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I did invest it some trainers when I in my early 20s. I used to buy "dead stock" trainers and re sell them for upto 400% more than I brought them for. It wasnt the case of just popping into a shop and buying random pairs. I researched them and had to shop about lot. I never wore them, just re sold them months later.

I have got a very expensive Louis Vuitton bag I brought from Vegas. But rarely use it because everyone's got the fake ones 😒 Really need to get it cleaned up and sold.
I have got a few pairs a Louboutin heels. Most uncomfortable shoes I've ever wore 🤔
So uncomfortable!

It’s nice actually seeing Charlotte post more about her girls rather than her love triangle lol

Reactions: 18
Charlie we all know you bought them with the money you get from exploiting young girls insecurities with laxatives

do you have the receipts for all your other knock offs??
She put screenshots of messages off the company she’s selling for. The lady who messaged her said something along the lines of her now being able to buy her dream shoes?! I’m guessing they’re the same shoes

Honestly guys she won't be making enough from her pyramid scheme to fund those shoes, I guarantee. It takes a hefty down line to make even a minimum wage salary. You won't get that from a few thousand followers, especially considering so many of her followers only follow her for the drama. 😂😌 Part of the MLM talk is pretending you make tit loads and won't have to work ever again. It encourages others to sign up and you really only make any kind of significant money from people singing up, not from selling the products.

Anyone Seen Charlotte story of the message connor sent her
I’m so bleeping confused with this girl... so on the show the dad came to visit then left... then she had a new fella, love of her life... then she got back with the girls dad... then I saw a message she posted about so and so being together and she was with so and so before this or that happened with so and so and then I found tattle and saw loads of other names in the mix so I’m even more confused. Some one please explain to me what the duck is going on 🤣

• Haha
I’m so bleeping confused with this girl... so on the show the dad came to visit then left... then she had a new fella, love of her life... then she got back with the girls dad... then I saw a message she posted about so and so being together and she was with so and so before this or that happened with so and so and then I found tattle and saw loads of other names in the mix so I’m even more confused. Some one please explain to me what the duck is going on 🤣
There's not loads of names involved lol, Connor is the twins dad. The man you seen on the show. He was useless apparently and she was with someone called Ashley for a bit. Split with him and got back with Connor. But she met Ashley last week to let a balloon off and he allegedly tried to kiss her. She's still with Connor the twins dad but aren't isolating together

Well done 360 on trainers . Brett wouldn’t let you have your lashes done in the show , but he’s okay with 360 quid trainers. They really portrayed him as a right arse when he clearly isn’t . And before you jump the gun , I’m not saying you can’t have your own money.
But you guys want to buy a house , saving up. Then 360 on trainers 🙄
duck the lashes - she couldn’t boil the kettle for Christ sakes

There's not loads of names involved lol, Connor is the twins dad. The man you seen on the show. He was useless apparently and she was with someone called Ashley for a bit. Split with him and got back with Connor. But she met Ashley last week to let a balloon off and he allegedly tried to kiss her. She's still with Connor the twins dad but aren't isolating together
But she posted a story and mentioned tattle and it was something about being back with the girls dad for however long and she wasn’t with whoever it was when something else had happened and she was bring other people into it so I got really lost. Did you see the post I’m talking about? Wish I’d of screen shot it to post see if anybody had followed it as I had obviously missed what she had posted before that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.