Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlottes ex Ashley's ex after Charlotte, she had a big tiktok meltdown because she found out Ashley tried to kiss Charlotte last week or something. God even I'm confused reading that back
Jesus Christ my head hurt reading that, so she isn't from young and pregnant? I was wondering as watched it and couldn't place her face. All bloody dramatics lol. Too be fair I thought Charlotte was a sweetheart when we first saw her but she is a complete train wreck.

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ my head hurt reading that, so she isn't from young and pregnant? I was wondering as watched it and couldn't place her face. All bloody dramatics lol. Too be fair I thought Charlotte was a sweetheart when we first saw her but she is a complete train wreck.
No she isn’t really relevant anymore I just had to rant 🙈😂 ... She put videos up on tattle after him cheating ripping up his clothes and made out Charlotte gave Ashley an STI 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No she's not, we stopped talking about her but she keeps posting about us lol

We could also say nobody knew Ashley before Charlotte so nobody knew you before Ashley. I'll stop being a witch now though 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No she isn’t really relevant anymore I just had to rant 🙈😂 ... She put videos up on tattle after him cheating ripping up his clothes and made out Charlotte gave Ashley an STI 😂😂

Man I missed all of that, I only discovered this wonderful page last week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I did think hers would be real as to picture them next to a selfridges bag would be a while other level of effort for fake trainers

Reactions: 3
That means nothing though. Their ‘supplier’ gives you the box, bag and invoice included with the knock of price. Gotta have those receipts for the ‘gram
I don’t understand why they all act is if they don’t care about this page or that nothing bothers them but then they feel the need to prove everyone wrong.
“not about that life” what’s wrong with buying fakes. I’d rather save £360 for my kids than my shoes with that

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
That’s so embarrassing...I totally get treating yourself but spending that much on shoes that could go towards a house deposit so you don’t have to rent anymore? (I’m assuming they rent anyway)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Reminder to everyone that the mlm scam promoted by alesha and Charlie is reportable for Instagram... comes under inappropriate content - sale of regulated goods - weight loss products

If we all report, it will get them removed

About Charlie:
She’s done some passive aggressive answer on her stories to the delivery now too 😂

Girl you got too much time on your hands. Either join us or leave. Stop stalking, it’s just weird how obsessed you are 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.