Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not taking it personally at all, I’ve read a few people’s comments on here about that baby! Her name could have been anything else and I’d of still said that she is innocent!...

Who doesn’t like a bargain 🤷🏼‍♀️ If it’s sold for £60 say and I find it cheap for £20 I know exactly what I’m gonna do
Because she could Google it and find out for herself?

All this is is a post to get someone's attention who will message her "hey hun I'll make you one for free if you promote my business on your page" its what's they all do!😂

Reactions: 15
Have been watching all the episodes again and omg didn’t pay attention to when Laura’s nan died and Morgan was going off on one about it how horrible! Also Charlie to Brett oh dear

Reactions: 5
just seen in the teen mom uk thread that manley from a few series ago is now selling the slimming coffee oh lord😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
just seen in the teen mom uk thread that manley from a few series ago is now selling the slimming coffee oh lord😭😭😭
He didn't seem to have much luck so stopped posting about it last year. It's been a good 6 months or so since he was involved I think.
Obv didn't work hard enough being a #GuyBoss who's #RockingTheBiz selling his #Laxalattes

• Haha
I think they stayed in the house on the last episode?! I’m sure Charlotte only had one twin with her, I always thought that was weird x

Did anyone else a Brett’s story about what Charlie bought him? How do they have so much money? I know he works but surely she doesn’t earn that much selling her laxative coffees. New shoes, couch, curtains, take aways, ‘garden bits ‘ all in the one week?!
Hes clearly into his cars. If he was that much of a baller he wouldnt be bombing about in a 1.0l eco boost.

• Haha
Because she could Google it and find out for herself?

All this is is a post to get someone's attention who will message her "hey hun I'll make you one for free if you promote my business on your page" its what's they all do!😂
I mean yeah that happens a lot too🥴

Reactions: 1
Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but have you noticed Charlie and Morgan have now got identical sofas? With identical checkered cushions, apart from the fact Charlie’s is a corner suite 😅

Reactions: 4
What the hell are Charlie and Brett’s actual names.. sometimes he’s Brett Lawrence then he’s Carter. Charlie is Hodder but that’s invoice shows her surname as Salter?
Lawrence is his dad and carter is his mum maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.