Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spoke to alesha and informed her that valentus is basically illegal. She’s read the message but hasn’t replied.. I’ll keep you informed if she does reply. Also noticed her stories are screen recordings from the actual page selling the fake designer goods. Soon enough I’m gonna block all these teen mums because they’re using their platform to promote fake crap.

Reactions: 7
Alesha’s response was
“Thankyou for sending me this however we are actually registered and legal in the UK and have been since the 1st of December 2017, we are DSA approved, and that article you are talking about it is currently in the process of being taken down due to falsifying information, our company lawyers are aware. But Thankyou x”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Alesha’s response was
“Thankyou for sending me this however we are actually registered and legal in the UK and have been since the 1st of December 2017, we are DSA approved, and that article you are talking about it is currently in the process of being taken down due to falsifying information, our company lawyers are aware. But Thankyou x”
Thats the same copy and paste response Charlie sent me. Literally word for word

• Wow
Reactions: 17
None of the messages the girls write or post come from themselves. It's all a big script.

Reactions: 10
lol I actually rooted for Alesha and said what a lovely person she is but she’s probably just as bad as the rest. So naive and uneducated

Reactions: 7
lol I actually rooted for Alesha and said what a lovely person she is but she’s probably just as bad as the rest. So naive and uneducated
I think she’s just young and naive, that doesn’t make her a bad person

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just when I thought she couldn’t be any more of a twit🤦🏼‍♀️
She should keep that on permanently, best she’s ever looked.

Surely youd put these away not just stacked on top of a cupboard?😂😂😂
Omg 😂😂 What tf is wrong with them? Why can’t they be like normal people 🙈

I forgot about the one who we shall not name til someone pointed out she was still talking about this thread on tik tok 🤣😂
1. We don’t even talk about you
2. No one said her lips weren’t real?
3. Now you aren’t with Ashley (aka I desperately wanna be a step dad) you aren’t relevant to the thread anymore

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah nobody said her lips weren't real just that she pouts a lot. I don't think Aleisha is a bad person she's been sucked into this by someone else who was sucked into it and it'll go on and on and on. Someone also mentioned that It's a sin in her religion on a previous thread. But I'm not educated on that

Reactions: 6
Oh I’ve been blocked 😅
I think she’s just young and naive, that doesn’t make her a bad person
I agree she’s Not a bad person ..they’re just bad in the sense of being money hungry and greedy. but if you’re in denial about the product your selling you’re just ignorant. and if someone bought it out of the misleading photos and information , then had a fatal reaction.. these are the people to blame.

Reactions: 3
I also think as a mother of a daughter would aleisha or charlie be happy with the girls starving themselves and buying coffee that makes you tit yourself off wanna be celebs on the internet? Probably not. But it's okay if it's everyone else's

Reactions: 8

I forgot about the one who we shall not name til someone pointed out she was still talking about this thread on tik tok 🤣😂
3. Now you aren’t with Ashley (aka I desperately wanna be a step dad) you aren’t relevant to the thread anymore
duck me she looks rough

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck me she looks rough
Her tik tok really shows how young she is 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 there’s one she’s put up saying no one knew who one of her ex’s were before he went out with her 😩😂 an now he’s got friends because of her ... people get mentioned on tattle an think they’re a Hollywood celeb I’m sure 😭😭

Her profile is open so why would anyone make a fake account to ‘pree’ her. 😂🙈 think it’s all gone to her head .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Who is she?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.