Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura should leave Morgan for her sake and Kingsleys sake. I can only imagine what Laura goes through Daily with Only seeing little clips of Morgan lashing out. I’m surprised she didn’t see the red flag 🚩 signs sooner! I feel so sorry for Laura’s mum being pushed out just so selfish Morgan can get what she wants.

Reactions: 7
Surely if Morgan can afford all these ‘designer’ clothing and ‘diamond’ necklace which we obvs know is fake. She could afford to get those terrible teeth sorted! She’s got horrid teeth. I think her face matches her horrid personality too 👌🏻

Reactions: 17
It came out that Charlie had PND. I’m not saying that’s the main cause to the way she was acting but it was a big factor to it.

Anyone else think they should of just moved Alesha and Umair over to teen mom I’m rather than introduce the new girl? I loved watching them two as a couple!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh I know, my response was to what Sophie was saying about Morgan being nothing to Kingsley. I quoted yours so you could see what she said as it's easy to miss in such an essay in her original post.

To be fair, my step kids look more like me than my actual kid which is so weird. We've had some odd looks when we go out as a family as it looks like we've just picked up a random pale blonde child and the rest of us are all brown hair, brown eyes, tanned :oops:
It’s weird that I look like my adopted mum more than my biological one, I look nothing like her

Reactions: 1
It came out that Charlie had PND. I’m not saying that’s the main cause to the way she was acting but it was a big factor to it.

Anyone else think they should of just moved Alesha and Umair over to teen mom I’m rather than introduce the new girl? I loved watching them two as a couple!
I also think alesha n umair should of moved over to teen mum UK. There is nothing bad you can say about either of them. They were both clearly raised right! Their parents should be so proud n it just shows how well their daughter will be brought up 👏

Reactions: 19

Yes I was thinking that , I would enjoy it more than the new girl .

Reactions: 2
An all you can eat Chinese buffet 😂😂😂 another example of the results being old as duck & reused several times

• Haha
I hope Charlie knows that Harlow is the name of a town which was named “most murderous” in England a few years ago 😂😂
Love this feed keeping me going during lockdown

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I hope Charlie knows that Harlow is the name of a town which was named “most murderous” in England a few years ago 😂😂
Love this feed keeping me going during lockdown
She named Harlow after the YouTubers Nicole and Casey named there daughter that first

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.