Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t let him unless she could go to but I’m not sure if that’s right lol
I do remember she said on the show he couldn’t go out unless she was going out too because it’s not fair she would have to be stuck in the house 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah I think that’s the scene! He wanted to see his mum on his own with Harlow and she wouldn’t let him because she he wanted time on his own with her

Reactions: 1
Are Charlie and Alisha still close? They were made out to be quite good friends on the show and seemed to talk a lot. I felt like MTV really pushed them all to be mates 😂 didn’t they hire a house for them all to stay in for the weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I think that’s the scene! He wanted to see his mum on his own with Harlow and she wouldn’t let him because she he wanted time on his own with her

That was the most childish scene I ever saw on the series: I really felt sorry for Brett, because he worked hard for her and he seemed like a really caring dad. Yeah he was tight with money but least he can afford nice things now. Worst part was she seemed to enjoy it because she seemed to have a hint of smile through it all.
I hope that it’s all sorted between them now though

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Charlottes baby girls dummies are far to small I swear my newborn had them dummies at birth 🙈 not a massive issue but still there far to small for them😭
They look like the dummy you get free with tommy tippee sterilisers😬 far too small

Reactions: 5
Have Charlie & Morgan & Laura been gifted there new sofas or something? They seem to be the same apart from charlies is a corner sofa, and laura and morgans isnt.

Reactions: 8
Funny how we pointed out they couldn’t open that door because there was a sofa in the way and now they have new sofas and someone coming in through that door 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s uncalled for to say Morgan is nothing to Kingsley, she loves and cares for him and is just as much his mum as Laura is, DNA is nothing believe me. I have a biological ‘parent’ who is nothing to me and a REAL MOTHER who is my everything who I’ve been with since a baby I’m now in my twenties so when people say things like this watch your mouth because when he reads these kinds of things in the future it’s hurtful and can actually impact the child himself

Reactions: 22
Funny how we pointed out they couldn’t open that door because there was a sofa in the way and now they have new sofas and someone coming in through that door 😆
I think it was Laura coming in from having a fag

That was the most childish scene I ever saw on the series: I really felt sorry for Brett, because he worked hard for her and he seemed like a really caring dad. Yeah he was tight with money but least he can afford nice things now. Worst part was she seemed to enjoy it because she seemed to have a hint of smile through it all.
I hope that it’s all sorted between them now though
Charlie’s lips look so much better in this

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s uncalled for to say Morgan is nothing to Kingsley, she loves and cares for him and is just as much his mum as Laura is, DNA is nothing believe me. I have a biological ‘parent’ who is nothing to me and a REAL MOTHER who is my everything who I’ve been with since a baby I’m now in my twenties so when people say things like this watch your mouth because when he reads these kinds of things in the future it’s hurtful and can actually impact the child himself
Who's said she's nothing to him? I haven't seen that. I think the phrase was used to make it clear that he doesn't look like her because she goes in about it every other day. It's been stated that they look nothing alike because they aren't genetically related. She asks her followers a couple of times a week if he looks like her, abuses them when they say no and he doesn't & never will. he's the image of Laura. Don't think anyone has said she's not his mum. Because that's also been acknowledged several times.

Reactions: 3
I doubt it’s the truth, and if so then it’s likely to be water weight. She’s being silly though, crash dieting usually leads to piling the weight on in the end! The best way to lose weight is slowly through lifestyle changes, then it’s maintainable.
Alot of it will be water retention too. She will be shitting all day from the coffee.

Reactions: 1
Who's said she's nothing to him? I haven't seen that. I think the phrase was used to make it clear that he doesn't look like her because she goes in about it every other day. It's been stated that they look nothing alike because they aren't genetically related. She asks her followers a couple of times a week if he looks like her, abuses them when they say no and he doesn't & never will. he's the image of Laura. Don't think anyone has said she's not his mum. Because that's also been acknowledged several times.
I'll quote it below where someone's said she's 'nothing' to him. This is one thing I will defend Morgan on because she is clearly his mother too and is absolutely something to him. Just like step parents, adopted parents, god parents. It's a huge slap in the face, not just for Morgan but all of us who are raising someone else's biological child as our own

morgan - ew. One word. Just ugh. She came across horrible. Laura shouldn’t have put her name on the baby’s certificate, the fact that she goes round getting mad when people Say Kingsley doesn’t look like her is ridiculous. Obviously not hun. Apart from being on the birth certificate and being a ‘second’ mum. You’re nothing to him at all, no blood relation, no dna matching at all. She clearly cares for him, I see that. But still. Making laura cry when she told her to shutup for no reason.. acting all hard when her grandma had just passed away demanding her to come home. No. Horrible girl.

I'll quote it below where someone's said she's 'nothing' to him. This is one thing I will defend Morgan on because she is clearly his mother too and is absolutely something to him. Just like step parents, adopted parents, god parents. It's a huge slap in the face, not just for Morgan but all of us who are raising someone else's biological child as our own
Like I said I think it was just used to emphasise the fact they aren't related and she doesn't need to keep asking if he looks like her. Morgan controlled the full pregnancy, she's vile. It wasn't aimed at you. My mother doesn't get offended that my adopted siblings don't look like her. Normal people don't go around asking that and sending people abuse 😂

Reactions: 6
Like I said I think it was just used to emphasise the fact they aren't related and she doesn't need to keep asking if he looks like her. Morgan controlled the full pregnancy, she's vile. It wasn't aimed at you. My mother doesn't get offended that my adopted siblings don't look like her. Normal people don't go around asking that and sending people abuse 😂
Oh I know, my response was to what Sophie was saying about Morgan being nothing to Kingsley. I quoted yours so you could see what she said as it's easy to miss in such an essay in her original post.

To be fair, my step kids look more like me than my actual kid which is so weird. We've had some odd looks when we go out as a family as it looks like we've just picked up a random pale blonde child and the rest of us are all brown hair, brown eyes, tanned :oops:

Charlotte is always dolling herself up yet her home looks grubby and it’s like her kids baby grows have never seen a washing machine. She obviously knows how to use and abuse Connor. The fact her mum is all over whoever Charlotte is dating Is odd. For someone that’s supposedly terminally unwell she thinks she’s Kim kardashian. DWP will be patrolling Instagram and seeing her prance around 😏.

• Haha
Oh I know, my response was to what Sophie was saying about Morgan being nothing to Kingsley. I quoted yours so you could see what she said as it's easy to miss in such an essay in her original post.

To be fair, my step kids look more like me than my actual kid which is so weird. We've had some odd looks when we go out as a family as it looks like we've just picked up a random pale blonde child and the rest of us are all brown hair, brown eyes, tanned :oops:
We all look completely different here 😅. But one of my sisters is mixed race and we are all white. It's not looking like them that makes you a parent. Morgan needs to realise that too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.