Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been said, I’m new to thus thread! I think Charlie is actually a really attractive girl but those awful lip fillers ruin her face. She’d be so much prettier if she just learned to appreciate what beauty she naturally has 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I think Charlie is just plain and ordinary looking. She isnt gorgeous but she also isnt offensive looking. If sje wasnt competing with her sister for the biggest yard brushes and rubber dinghies she would likely look a damn sign better.

I wonder what has happened to Charlies mum. She doesnt seem to be around yet she was in the show.

Reactions: 4
I think Charlie is just plain and ordinary looking. She isnt gorgeous but she also isnt offensive looking. If sje wasnt competing with her sister for the biggest yard brushes and rubber dinghies she would likely look a damn sign better.

I wonder what has happened to Charlies mum. She doesnt seem to be around yet she was in the show.
I think she said a few months back when people questioned why Brett’s mum always had her that she was a single parent working full time (maybe 2 jobs but I think I’ve just made that bit up) 🤣

Reactions: 1
Just seen Charlotte's story from yesterday, is that an electric fire on the wall above the sofa? 😂😂

Seconded! All those in favour of sending her to Coventry say AYE
I'm from Coventry, dont send her here!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually don't see the issue with this. Better to have a big breakfast to fuel the day than just before bed. In many countries they have really good, varied foods for breakfast. Our standard breakfast choices in the UK are pretty poor.
And we shouldn’t forget that we are in lockdown and she has a mother that’s at risk.

I only shop once every two weeks and the last day before shopping the supplies run low.

Reactions: 4
God charlotte needs to choose a different backing voice to badly mime on tiktok... three of the same in a row just her in different clothes ffs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it not unhealthy that Charlie has lost 6lb in 6 days? To me that sounds too much to quick

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.