Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I don’t brag. When I bought my car there was no fb/insta post. No pose outside my house when I BOUGHT my first home. I’ve got cash in my purse right now and I’ve not shown it on my story. Bragging makes you a tit and I think the majority would agree with me rather than your ‘wouldn’t you?’ It’s tasteless
Yeah bragging isn’t a good look. Makes people a target. I know some people on this thread have seen the Plouise case which is a different thread so it’s unrelated. But just need to put it out there. No one should be robbed but it does refer to what you’re saying.

Reactions: 10
Brett brags about having money etc but wouldn’t you? If you saved and spent wisely. I certainly would. At least he works🤷🏻‍♂️ People would be calling him a woman if he didn’t work and was on the dole 🙄
No, I wouldn't, but maybe it's an age thing? Brett is a baby compared to me, so having money or being able to buy designer stuff isn't brag worthy to me anymore. Maybe he will learn that in time!

Makes me glad Facebook was kinda new thing when I was a teenager so there were no such things yet as 'influencers' or 'Network marketing'!

If you see this Brett - you work hard, save hard, love hard and you will do big things!

Reactions: 14
Bragging isn't attractive. Especially when on the show he was tight as duck & wouldn't let Charlie boil a kettle. Showing off a car you've worked harder for - proud. Making the car you've worked hard for it's own social media - bragging.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Does this mean Brett isnt official anymore.
How will we beable to tell his that well known star off teen mom

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just watched charlottes insta story and she was telling somebody in the background the twins where premature????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I was explaining to my 7 year old today that going around telling everyone how smart you are, isnt very smart, everyone is then waiting for you to fall to prove you arent so smart. If you really ARE smart, you dont need to tell everyone, they will just know.

Brett.......take heed.

Reactions: 12
You were slagging them off a couple of days ago? Get lost. Don’t try and mug me off on here when you followed my personal Instagram🤣 you must be under 16 if you make a fan page
You seriously are getting me mixed up with a different account 😩😩 I just quickly decided on this username when I wanted to view some pictures people are putting on here

I had a lovely conversation with someone on Instagram and we agreed to disagree and she was really nice about it. I thought I would post it here because sometimes she checks up on here and although we have different opinions we’re all good people in our own way and tattle isn’t a hate forum. We’re all out there to put our opinions but not in a negative way. We say how we feel. She respects our opinions and I respect hers.. ❤ Like I said before.. us tattlers are just basically a big gossip group chat for us girls! (Or boys if you’re here) And we don’t condone trolling we just respect each others opinions xx

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.