Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve all got their good points, like as much as the outfits are naff and the bracelet 🤷🏼‍♀️ Harlow is immaculate and well taken care of. Charlie keeps her home pristine, I honestly think she’s just lonely and fed up half the time

Reactions: 21
They’ve all got their good points, like as much as the outfits are naff and the bracelet 🤷🏼‍♀️ Harlow is immaculate and well taken care of. Charlie keeps her home pristine, I honestly think she’s just lonely and fed up half the time
Exactly I admit I was angry towards her a few days ago but only because she denied the side effects of the coffee. But because she’s blocked me I can’t see whether she’s still promoting it or not. If she is then that’s a shame because it really isn’t good. I had anorexia when I was a teenager and I was addicted to drink laxatives. It’s embarrassing to say but I did get a kick out of it but they made me really ill. It’s not something to be promoting.. this is the first time I’m speaking up about it because they were such easy access and that’s how she’s making it come across. Charlie please stop because the money isn’t worth it ❤ Don’t promote something that causes illness or feeds depression. We have enough of that in the world. These businesses don’t care about you they’re thinking of the money they’re making out of you. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Christ I feel like I’ve clicked onto a teenage girls Facebook status tonight 😳
Sorry I’ve gone quite strange tonight but only because I’ve had some deep conversations 😂

staff edit.
Please hit report on posts derailing the thread. Don’t engage with it just report it 🙂👍
thank you!

Reactions: 5
He's probably doing it so the 'trolls' who aren't following him can't find him anymore.
I don't agree with someone commenting 'woman' on his photo. That was uncalled for, and that girl for arguing with you @Aries67 when you was being supportive
Thankyou I’ve since spoke to the girl and she was really kind towards me, I don’t want people to troll anyone on their photos because if it happened to us or me I would probably be gutted x

Reactions: 3
I think Charlie uses cleaning as a coping method.
I don't like how beggy she is but I do think she trys to be a good mom and harlow does seem like she is hitting her mile stones

Reactions: 11
Me too I probably have said some things out of order but her questions on insta story are very simple and ridiculous.. maybe she just doesn’t have many friends.. which is sad for her. Obviously when you have a baby at a young age you lose friends which is really unfortunate. I haven’t got kids so I can’t relate But I’m my all friends babysitter lol and I love it 😂😂

Reactions: 2
She could do with getting out and mixing with the surestart baby clubs . Obviously before lockdown etc. Would give her confidence , and help her start making friends with children of a similar age. Cleaning an already clean bathroom, kitchen and posting constantly on insta for recommendations for the thing she thinks she needs that week . Isn’t a great for anybody .

Reactions: 4
Charlie “doesn’t know how” Brett eats takeaways apparently 🤔🤔
Them chuffin veggie sticks. She would be better having chicken nuggets if she was watching her kcals 😒
Like thinking a Cadburys fruit and nut bar is healthy.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else notice Brett has changed his insta name to- br3tt cart3r 😂😂😂
Yep I’ve tried to message him just to raise awareness to Charlie’s business because she’s blocked me I want to know if her coffee selling is still up and running? Is it? I haven’t been rude to him in any way

Yep I’ve tried to message him just to raise awareness to Charlie’s business because she’s blocked me I want to know if her coffee selling is still up and running? Is it? I haven’t been rude to him in any way
I had a convo with him yesterday night and he was fairly nice I just forgot to bring it up I just said to him in a kind way maybe both of you should slow down with the questions because it comes across as a freebie thing.. they can do what they want it was just my view/opinion. It sounded like he took it on board though he didn’t get offended he said he knew what I meant

Reactions: 1
I had a convo with him yesterday night and he was fairly nice I just forgot to bring it up I just said to him in a kind way maybe both of you should slow down with the questions because it comes across as a freebie thing.. they can do what they want it was just my view/opinion. It sounded like he took it on board though he didn’t get offended he said he knew what I meant
I had a conversation with Brett a good while ago and he was really nice if a bit naive. 🤷‍♀️ Like I've said in the past i don't think any of them are actually crappy parents or crappy people. Just too much too young to be on an MTV show, in my opinion.

Reactions: 7
What happened on
I had a conversation with Brett a good while ago and he was really nice if a bit naive. 🤷‍♀️ Like I've said in the past i don't think any of them are actually crappy parents or crappy people. Just too much too young to be on an MTV show, in my opinion.
They weren’t clued up to realising what it would entail to be on a show. They should have people on stand by to deal with stuff like this before and after the show.

I’m pretty sure in the american one - they have great support. The producers are on always on the show and on call to help out. Well obviously i don’t know, that could be happening but it doesn’t seem like that.

They weren’t clued up to realising what it would entail to be on a show. They should have people on stand by to deal with stuff like this before and after the show.

I’m pretty sure in the american one - they have great support. The producers are on always on the show and on call to help out. Well obviously i don’t know, that could be happening but it doesn’t seem like that.

Reactions: 4
I agree, I just think Charlie should ask her simple questions to an older person that can give her advice.. not sure what her situation is because I’ve never seen her mum before. Bretts mum seems lovely though I think she should reach out for advice to a family member other then insta followers. I’ve replied to her questions a lot of times and she’s never responded.. But maybe she gets flooded with messages and it’s overwhelming

I asked my partner tonight how old she thinks Charlotte's twins are. She said 8 months. (Watching the recent story) She was shocked at how under developed they are and the first thing she said was - I hope they have a HV. 😶

Reactions: 9
She could do with getting out and mixing with the surestart baby clubs . Obviously before lockdown etc. Would give her confidence , and help her start making friends with children of a similar age. Cleaning an already clean bathroom, kitchen and posting constantly on insta for recommendations for the thing she thinks she needs that week . Isn’t a great for anybody .
I know she went to playgroup etc but probably didn’t have confidence to talk to other mums which is sad for her

Yes!! It’s still up and running!!
It won’t show what I posted what are you responding to x

Morgan said the MTV editing got to her because it portrayed them in the way that they aren’t. I understand the editing thing but I think Morgan is naturally a controlling person regardless

Reactions: 10
Bragging isn't attractive. Especially when on the show he was tight as duck & wouldn't let Charlie boil a kettle. Showing off a car you've worked harder for - proud. Making the car you've worked hard for it's own social media - bragging.
If my fella wouldn’t let me boil a kettle twice, I hope he will be packing his bags whilst I boil it for a third time

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.