Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morgan said the MTV editing got to her because it portrayed them in the way that they aren’t. I understand the editing thing but I think Morgan is naturally a controlling person regardless
I don't know how Morgan can say that as some kind of justification for her behaviour, you can't edit what comes out of your mouth. She said what she said 🙄 why try back track.

Reactions: 10
Just watched charlottes insta story and she was telling somebody in the background the twins where premature????
I think generally uneducated people think if babies aren’t born on their due date it’s premature, Ive seen people say “my baby was 4 days premature poor wee thing” like she probably likes 3 weeks is a massive deal! And she said today she had a planned section but she went into “slow labour” before it and had an earlier section so she didn’t have her planned section actually!

Reactions: 8
I don't know how Morgan can say that as some kind of justification for her behaviour, you can't edit what comes out of your mouth. She said what she said 🙄 why try back track.
Exactly. I said before- Morgan has come across controlling since day 1 on the show.

Reactions: 4
I know she went to playgroup etc but probably didn’t have confidence to talk to other mums which is sad for her

It won’t show what I posted what are you responding to x

Morgan said the MTV editing got to her because it portrayed them in the way that they aren’t. I understand the editing thing but I think Morgan is naturally a controlling person regardless
Her 'coffee business'..... It is still up and running ♥

Looks like they’re back in bouncers this morning 😩 just when I thought she was getting somewhere
F6F4F9F8-8B38-48E9-90C0-B3C88D7CC763.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 2
What I really don’t understand is why do these people feel the need to show a before and after of their house while cleaning? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
What I really don’t understand is why do these people feel the need to show a before and after of their house while cleaning? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
To show how amazing their cleaning skills are 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂

Looks like they’re back in bouncers this morning 😩 just when I thought she was getting somewhere View attachment 117639
I think they can be in walkers some of the day; the girls look happy, I don’t get why they had pasta for breakfast, but you know what, they are happy and fed and always dressed nice

Reactions: 16
Doesn’t shitting loads mess make your pill ineffective? Let’s hope she’s not on the pill 😅 #BabyNo2
I remember when there was a scandal with that 'bootea' I think it was called as it messed up contraceptive and people got pregnant. Bet it has the same ingredients and just makes you go to the bathroom more.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s so nice to see them down on the floor exploring and playing. Maybe the pasta is a video from tea time? The videos of the girls doing big grins is very cute 😁 made me smile anyway!

To show how amazing their cleaning skills are 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂

I think they can be in walkers some of the day; the girls look happy, I don’t get why they had pasta for breakfast, but you know what, they are happy and fed and always dressed nice
I just dont think they should be in walkers or bouncers at all at their age.

Reactions: 10
I agree, I just think Charlie should ask her simple questions to an older person that can give her advice.. not sure what her situation is because I’ve never seen her mum before. Bretts mum seems lovely though I think she should reach out for advice to a family member other then insta followers. I’ve replied to her questions a lot of times and she’s never responded.. But maybe she gets flooded with messages and it’s overwhelming
I dont think she has much to do with her mum, she has lots of brothers and sisters but only ever tends to post about bailey. Her dads fit though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I love that Charlie uses a milkman, so many people don’t think they go around anymore so hopefully more young people will see it and want to get one!!

Reactions: 14
I just dont think they should be in walkers or bouncers at all at their age.
My son was almost two and he couldn’t even hold his head up and he was at physio , had tummy time and special equipment, I was advised that for probably one hour a day to put him in a walker and position his feet so he learns to weight bear. (Although not be in it all day) turned out he had disabilities , Mabye it’s the same for her twins ? I’m not sure I don’t really watch her lives or videos so I’m not sure how old they are lol. Xx

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see what Charlotte feeds her children for breakfast?! She quickly deleted after posting 🤷🏼‍♀️
To be fair, the twins may be going through a phase of only eating pasta.

Mine was obsessed with ham at around 18 months so she had ham toastie for breakfast, ham and fruit platter for lunch and ham pasta for dinner. Could be a similar case for them

Did anyone see what Charlotte feeds her children for breakfast?! She quickly deleted after posting 🤷🏼‍♀️
I actually don't see the issue with this. Better to have a big breakfast to fuel the day than just before bed. In many countries they have really good, varied foods for breakfast. Our standard breakfast choices in the UK are pretty poor.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.