Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shazzyshizzle

Chatty Member
Charlie has PND didn’t she? I wonder if it is manifesting by her trying to have a perfect house/cleaning etc

It’s not an excuse to treat Brett like shit though like she did in the show.
I can't remember if she does but it definitely could be a sign that she's struggling and no it's not an excuse to treat anyone like shit

Reactions: 1

Titntat

VIP Member
I doubt it’s the truth, and if so then it’s likely to be water weight. She’s being silly though, crash dieting usually leads to piling the weight on in the end! The best way to lose weight is slowly through lifestyle changes, then it’s maintainable.
Alot of it will be water retention too. She will be shitting all day from the coffee.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Connors text is funny but also kind of dark. She cheated on him and has made him feel like he needs to apologise to her?
She’s probably taken some advice from Jordan on teen mum Uk 👀 All these people all seem to cheat and get away with it

I don't even like her so I'm not sticking up for her but Iv only seen them eat pasta once lol, it was for breakfast the other day lol
I was just replying to what someone else commented lol, as long as her kids are fed who really cares. I mean they seem happy and are always smiling

Lulu23

Chatty Member
When you say regular car seat do you mean the infant carrier style that you take in and out of the car?

It's safest for them to rear face for as long as possible which is currently up to 25kg. Its legal to forward face them sooner, but it really isnt safe. If you Google "rear facing toddlers" you'll find suggestions for Swedish plus tested extended rear facing seats. Check the individual seat for height/weight requirements and find what works best for your baby/car/finances. My own chunk is 95th-98th centile for both height and weight so went from an infant carrier straight to an Axkid Minikid, and she'll stay in that until 25kg and then will go into a high back booster. If she stays on this line she'll be 25kg at around 4 years, often people have lower centile kids rear facing until 7 or 8 years or even longer. 😊

Also if finances are tight the Joie Tilt is a good seat and will rear face up to 18kg and i believe it's less than £50 at Halfords. It won't take you up to 25kg but will give you a lot longer than an infant carrier for a really affordable price. 😊
Thank you so much!! ❤

Sophm19

VIP Member
This worked with mine when they moved from cot to bed and they thought getting out at bedtime was the best thing ever. It does work but you have to be persistent, more so than they are (and the little beggers can be persistent af).

tbf when they’re little it’s not such a big deal. It took mine a fair few months before they kinda ‘settled’ at a more reasonable hour, so I wouldn’t worry too much at this stage, you’re still finding your feet and baby will probably gradually start sleeping earlier as they get older.

Actually you’re allowed to go and stay elsewhere if you have an argument with your partner. Pretty sure the government clarified this a couple of weeks ago.

I feel like Charlie’s fillers and heavy make up are all symptom of her low self esteem and to be honest I think that’s true of many young girls who get fillers and cosmetic surgeries (often when they don’t need it) and it’s sad really.
Yeah you can go to another household to cool off asong as nobody involved is isolating , showing symptoms etc. Also if you're worried about someone you can go see them. So if Brett doesnt go back and Charlies mental health is effected then someone could go check on her.

Titntat

VIP Member
Ales has and Charlie’s before and after photos of the coffee just looks as if they are tensing their stomach up and breathing in.
On the before picutre they would have been slouched to make their stomach look bigger.
Second picture standing up with shoulders back tencing their stomachs 🤷‍♀️

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
It says my answers have been sent and request pending. I cant even remember what the questions were
They're trying to keep up with all the new requests. I've just spoken to one of the ladies on admin and they've had a tonne of new requests so they're working through them

HamburgerHelper

Is it normal for charlottes twins to still be up at this time?
I don’t have children myself yet but my god daughter went to bed at 8 every night at that age.
Lol posted at the same time as you 🤣 I think it would be different if they were having bedtime milk or a sorry chilled out and calm but they’re up like it’s daytime...someone I know always posts when their kid is awake in the night but the lights are always on bright and the tv is on so it’s not exactly relaxing

Fishnips

VIP Member
This is just asking for advice, my baby has just gone one and she is a hefty chunk! She doesn’t fit in a regular car seat anymore as she’s quite tall too, will she be fine to have an upright sitting one? Sorry if you don’t know I’m just clueless on this as I’m a first time mum and don’t drive or anything x
When you say regular car seat do you mean the infant carrier style that you take in and out of the car?

It's safest for them to rear face for as long as possible which is currently up to 25kg. Its legal to forward face them sooner, but it really isnt safe. If you Google "rear facing toddlers" you'll find suggestions for Swedish plus tested extended rear facing seats. Check the individual seat for height/weight requirements and find what works best for your baby/car/finances. My own chunk is 95th-98th centile for both height and weight so went from an infant carrier straight to an Axkid Minikid, and she'll stay in that until 25kg and then will go into a high back booster. If she stays on this line she'll be 25kg at around 4 years, often people have lower centile kids rear facing until 7 or 8 years or even longer. 😊

Also if finances are tight the Joie Tilt is a good seat and will rear face up to 18kg and i believe it's less than £50 at Halfords. It won't take you up to 25kg but will give you a lot longer than an infant carrier for a really affordable price. 😊

• Heart

roddylove

Chatty Member
My anxiety watching Charlottes story of the twin with the walker. Why does she have socks on her, surely that would make her more likely to slip?
Might have those little anti-slip things on the bottom. My son has them on his although if he’s on his walker, i do put him on the rug.

Tinkerbell20

There's a massive difference between a 4 month old and 16 month olds.
Charlottes will probably be on three meals a day and a lot more active than your baby. Therefore they should be in bed at a reasonable time so they can get in a full sleep
Yours needs feeding when he wants because he relies on it and that happens to be at 10pm sometimes
I know that’s why I did add at the end about him being much younger than them at the end of the comment. It was just the word ‘babies’ in the first comment.
Tbh it’s probably something that irks me cause my mother in law is always telling me I should have him in bed for 7 😂😂😂.

Lllllooooo

I’m sure somebody commented saying it was nice to see her natural beauty
But isn’t that fillers, make up and a filter ? I mean each to their own but not natural beauty if it is x
I just think the filler is crazy, I have filler in my lips and mine look nowhere near as shit as hers! Unprofessional practice it’s so lumpy, maybe it’s because I don’t have a lot but! They look so painful x

Bostonx

VIP Member
Going to start reading this from the beginning in a min as this show is my guilty pleasure. I got one month free access to mtv to watch it a while ago but that's run out. Does anyone know any other way I can watch it if I've not got mtv!?
Now tv? You can get a free trial there. Or it's like £3 a month cancel anytime