Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trace

VIP Member
What the hell are Charlie and Brett’s actual names.. sometimes he’s Brett Lawrence then he’s Carter. Charlie is Hodder but that’s invoice shows her surname as Salter?
Bretts Instagram was brett carter official or something they must think there well up there with the celebrities and have different names to protect their ID 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Katebella

Alesha is deffo just as bad. She's on Insta tryna scam people into her bullshit biz.
She's polite and humbled on Facebook, but her Insta is another story.
Yeah apart from her doing the scam especially as people have messaged her about how harmful it can be 😡 before that she didn’t post a lot on social media like the rest of them maybe she should of stayed that way 🤣

roddylove

Chatty Member
I've got dark skin so he definitely looks like my twin. If any of you say different I'm going to blame mtv for editing 🤪
Same - I got 4c hair, maybe me and Kingsley are twins too :(

That's fine, I'm not sure this was the case though as she was posting them with a happy meal one day and having jars at a pub lunch the next 😂
Probably too lazy to prep meals before so has jars for ease. My son has both because he’s still learning and them top two teeth are taking a little long to come through but 😭.

I’m sure she had them on jars not that long before their first birthday

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Did anyone see the cot in the hallway in Charlottes story, their house seem so cluttered I assume dondons can’t do much and char is too lazy or busy making tiktoks
like polishing a turd that house. She does stories about cleaning, but the clutter everywhere 😬 so claustrophobic.

Morgans post. Has she fuck wrote that. Shes 100% copied and pasted that.
Mabye she’s said it because people commented on here that MTV might of told her something different because they don’t want her back and if it’s BPD then Mabye they can’t discriminate 🤷🏼‍♀️
Or she has it and has seen that post somewhere and shared it

Bostonx

VIP Member
I'm sure Harlow has an iPad. Charlie posts one all the time in a huge bulky kids pink case..

MamaRG

Oh I know, my response was to what Sophie was saying about Morgan being nothing to Kingsley. I quoted yours so you could see what she said as it's easy to miss in such an essay in her original post.

To be fair, my step kids look more like me than my actual kid which is so weird. We've had some odd looks when we go out as a family as it looks like we've just picked up a random pale blonde child and the rest of us are all brown hair, brown eyes, tanned :oops:
It’s weird that I look like my adopted mum more than my biological one, I look nothing like her

CoolMom

VIP Member
It doesn’t make sense to me how any HV Charlotte sees when getting the twins weighed etc can be okay with their weight. My daughter is 15 months and she had a checkup a week after her first birthday to make sure everything was going well. She needs to give them snacks in between meals fruit and veg. I heart breaks for them they are so happy being on the floor finally should of happened months and months ago.
I'm not sure if its the same in England but HV check ups here (9 months, 2 years etc) are not mandatory. Obviously they want everyone to try and attend but theres no penalty if you don't..so maybe she hasn't been to any?

I know mine were quite informative when I was a new Mum, loads of good advice about weaning and development x

Geemem

I wouldn't say amazing. She's a very ordinary looking girl. She doesn't look as horrifying now she has gone back to being plain
I always wonder why her top lip is always so red in the middle? Kind of looks like it had a little ledge rather than her lips just being plump 🤔

Sophm19

VIP Member
Charlie loves the fame! Girl would be applying for celebrity big brother if she could 😂 both her and brett think they're some sort of celebrities. She was probably practicing her autograph as soon as she got the call to be on young and pregnant. She really wants to stay relevant
Yeah I agree Charlie does but not charlotte as much more the attention than fame but nothing different to most girls her age

NNMDD

either way I don’t think either are constructive... both as bad. Charlie obviously feels more comfortable and happier in herself with makeup and fillers. People saying she doesn’t look good like that is just as nasty. I mean it’s only my opinion but both have really bad effects.
I couldn’t agree more, but that’s why we’re here right? To say things you’d never dream of saying to someone’s face.